Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2015, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

the pilot was A+++++. I also love episode 4 a lot as well. There were so many good ones
Old 04-18-2015, 09:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really love all the flashbacks of him as kid.. It was great to see that..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Good for you that you're down to the last 4 eps, Steph!

I also loved the Pilot but I dunno. For some reason it was ep 3 that really made me love the show so much.

Spoiler:

Not to say that I didn't love the Pilot because I did but ep 3 was the turning point for me that made me realize this is a show I'll love down the road.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 04-18-2015, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's so hard to pic favorites!
Old 04-18-2015, 10:49 PM
Banned

I just finished episode 5. The first date.... but the end...when the cops show up.

I have some other shows tonight (Sunday night) but I have to find time to get more of this show. I could spend the entire day tomorrow just finishing this show..

So beside Matt, who are your favorite characters? I mean I really love Foggy and like him and Karen. I hope that she likes him back. I don't know after the whole touch my face thing during dinner.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:34 AM
Moderator Manager

I like all of them and that's a really corny answer but I do. The only one I don't like is Leland.

Spoiler:

Old 04-19-2015, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loveeeee Claire! Rosario is one of my favorite actors.

But a close second is Foggy and Fisk. Foggy for his relationship with Matt, and Fisk because holy crap that acting!
Old 04-19-2015, 09:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think the actor who play Fisk.. He really did amazing job even tho it hard to tell that this is the same guy who can be so sweet to his lady and all that, but you know what he did..

I have one last episode left..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-19-2015, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Cannot wait to watch this! Huge Marvel fan
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

vincent d'onofrio was phenomenal. seriously.
Old 04-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Moderator Manager

I loved the last ep, you'll enjoy it Steph!

You'll enjoy the show Jordan! Amazing cast, gritty, violent and the SLs blended well.

I kind of feel empty now. And I feel regret for having watched all of it because I want new eps already and we'll have an entire year to wait for S2 (if and when but at this point, I'm sure there will be S2).

Old 04-20-2015, 07:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I kind of feel empty now.
I feel tired right now. I went from starting with episode 6 to being on episode 13 now. I would have finished it about an hour but I fell asleep while pausing the finale for kids this morning.

I forgot my shows of the night besides Daredevil which mean I also have Orphan Black, 12 Monkeys, and a Revenge to watch after this.

When it comes to my shows... I like the old saying.... "I'll sleep when I'm dead."
Old 04-20-2015, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Idk why but I keep getting the bad feeling that we're gonna have to wait more than a year. I really hope Marvel is smarter than this
Old 04-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Banned

Well, does anyone know if there are airing these shows one at a time? You one season of Daredevil, then switch to Jessica Powers, then Luke Cage, then Iron Fist, then back to Daredevil. Or even a new show which brings them all together.
Like Netflix own little movie franchise of marvel.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I assume that they are gonna air JJ, Luke Cage, and Iron First before they put together Defenders (which has all of them) so that we care about these characters separately and then are extra excited when they get put together? I don't know how long the time gap is gonna be in between all the shows though... just realistically, JJ is still currently filming I believe.

Also, I thinkkkkk I saw an interview where Charlie basically said that (I don't think he really said which order the separate shows were going to be filmed but he did mention all of them and THEN the Defenders). He could be wrong though, it sounded like he wasn't sure.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top