Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2015, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Crazy Ex-Girlfirend : I have to feel my feelings. It’s okay to feel.

A young woman abandons a choice job at a law firm and her life in New York in an attempt to find love in the unlikely locale of West Covina, California.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

The show is so cute and funny

The lead is so talented, the whole cast is great
Old 01-21-2016, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

The CW put all of the episodes up and I'm finally catching up. This is one of the weirdest shows I have ever seen, but Rachel Bloom is super talented and the humor is so wild...so I like it. It's pretty dark humor and it definitely goes there with the dirty jokes, which I like

I've seen 4 episodes and as of now, I want them to develop the other characters more besides Rebecca. It's only 4 episodes though, so it's understandable that they've focused mostly on Rachel. So far ship wise, I like Rebecca and Greg - their story is more compelling to me and Josh seems kind of too dumb for her?

There is so much second-hand embarrassment while watching, it's so bad. It reminds of early Felicity, except Rebecca is worse.
courtneybangelcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Rachel Bloom is so talented

"the sexy getting ready song" is hilarious
Old 01-21-2016, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I was worried I wouldn't like the songs, but I actually think they're hilarious. The lyrics are so twisted.

Rachel has been getting so much publicity lately. I'm really happy for her.
Old 01-22-2016, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
The CW put all of the episodes up and I'm finally catching up. This is one of the weirdest shows I have ever seen, but Rachel Bloom is super talented and the humor is so wild...so I like it. It's pretty dark humor and it definitely goes there with the dirty jokes, which I like

I've seen 4 episodes and as of now, I want them to develop the other characters more besides Rebecca. It's only 4 episodes though, so it's understandable that they've focused mostly on Rachel. So far ship wise, I like Rebecca and Greg - their story is more compelling to me and Josh seems kind of too dumb for her?

There is so much second-hand embarrassment while watching, it's so bad. It reminds of early Felicity, except Rebecca is worse.
oh gosh. The promo kinda turned me off, but since it won a globe i kinda want to check it out.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

give it a try

the show is fun
Old 01-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh gosh. The promo kinda turned me off, but since it won a globe i kinda want to check it out.
Yup So much second-hand embarrassment. I read an article from The New Yorker where they compared the show to Felicity too. I mean, it's a similar premise - a woman lives her life and moves cross country for a guy. Of course, it ends up being much more nuanced than that ...just like Felicity.

I agree, the way the show was promoted turned me off, but I am really happy I gave it a chance.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Yup So much second-hand embarrassment. I read an article from The New Yorker where they compared the show to Felicity too. I mean, it's a similar premise - a woman lives her life and moves cross country for a guy. Of course, it ends up being much more nuanced than that ...just like Felicity.

I agree, the way the show was promoted turned me off, but I am really happy I gave it a chance.
I really liked the pilot. Omg at that awkward sex song and how that rapper was apologizing to those women. Def gonna each the next one. I immediately had a preference in the pilot with felicity. With this I am just enjoying the ride
Old 01-22-2016, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that sexy getting ready song The rapper was funny, he felt so bad....but the lyrics are so dirty. I like that. That's rare to see on TV, especially from a woman (Yes, I have a dirty sense of humor).

Yeah, I'm not really focusing on ships. Neither are that great yet. I have a slight preference.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

a little sneak peek, the show is coming back this monday
Old 01-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

I watched two episodes during Christmas break and liked it but didn't feel the urge to continue. Then over the weekend I watched the third and then quickly marathoned. I got addicted for a few hours It's a lot of fun. It's a pity it doesn't have more viewers.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We can just say we watched it when it was on when people eventually find it...and they will.
Old 01-27-2016, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I"ve seen like six episodes and its like crack, but I'm still getting so much second hand embarassment. I don't really like her with any of the guys and its not cause of the guys

She needs to tone it down ASAP
Old 01-27-2016, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

I'm on episode 7 now! I think it's so great. I'll catch up today. But yes Shu, so much second-hand embarrassment. It's awful.

If I had to pick, it would be Greg...but honestly, I am not devoted to either pairing.
Reply   Post New Thread