Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As network comedy continues to suffer through an extended down-cycle, it's no surprise that the commercials running in those sitcoms often are funnier than the shows themselves. What is surprising is that ABC is now looking to those ads--specifically, the Geico cavemen ads--for inspiration.

The network is developing a half-hour comedy project based on the Geico ads. Produced by ABC TV Studio, the project revolves around three thirtysomething "cavemen" who battle bigotry in modern-day Atlanta.

I love the Geico commercials , but I don't know if I could watch a 30 minute caveman show.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Anyone know the song that on the Target commecial??

"A little bit more, A little bit more..."
Merlin_Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned

One commercial is really bugging me. The new Burger King SpongeBob one. Where the dad is in the tub and make the "spongebob no pants" joke.

This is a commerical for toys in a kids meals. I really don't think seeing a half naked middle age man covered by bubbles is going to see those meals.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love the become an M&M commerical I love the song "This Is The Day". I find myself singing it.

The Diet Pepsi commerical about Beverly Hills 90210
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Banned

I like the new commercial from HSN.com. It has a catchy theme that could be used in a romantic comedy or something.
Jacob1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Supreme Fan

I absolutly love this Kodak commercial its so great, but it hasnt been on TV for a long time grr

YouTube - Kodak Gallery Commercial - Live Forever - Short Version

& this Journey Diamond commercial, I always sing along with it haha

YouTube - Journey Diamond Commercial 2

I love the commercial for the fav 5 & the dad walks in & goes "ok so if all 5 of us can have 5 people we want thats 26 people" & one of the kids goes "no dad its 25" & the dad "says so close think about carry the nine" & he walks away & the mom is just like shaking her had & says to the kids "This is why you need to stay in school" & the dad yells back "Listen to your mother stay in school"
Man that commercial gets me crackin up everythime.
Where you are going will be better
McAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Superbowl commericals last night were GREAT! If you go to MSN.com they have their top 10 and the worst 10, and you can watch them there.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

I definitely liked the SuperBowl commercials, there was one with the baby talking that got me.

My fave commerical right now is the one for Round Table Pizza where the knight strips. It's hilarions. Round Table-Stripper
MethodicWays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:57 AM
New Fan

Music Vs No Music TV Commercials - Will you take my survey?

Hi,

My name is Kathryn and I am a 19 year old UCLA undergraduate student conducting a research project on Television Commercials!

So, I tried to fill this survey with as many FUNNY commercials as I could to get people to want to take it for me, yet staying on the topic of music vs. no music.

But I have been searching around for people to take my survey on various websites...I am pretty desperate to find people! I know random, but worth a shot to just ask.

Anyways, if you are willing and have the time. This is the link below! I took it myself - Takes 12 minutes! 24 commercials - 30 seconds a piece = 12 minutes!

Commercial Evoked Emotional Responses

Feel free to message me anytime.

Thanks,

Kathryn Ruel
Kcruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Old 03-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the commercial for the Mac computer. The song is great. "I'm a new soul..."
ღღღ
infallible love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

My favourite advert atm is a T-mobile advert. I'm guessing it's just shown in the UK though so here's a link to it:

Basically at a busy train station in London they just started playing music and people started dancing, obviously some were professional but then they actually had members of the public who just happened to be there join in.

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 01-22-2009 at 12:23 PM
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have a few commercials that I love. One is the geiko stack of money with the eyeballs. I love most of the geiko commericals with the little lizard, right now they show the 'let's me fall back into your waiting arms' and the geiko is thinking 'this isn't going to be good'. Then there is the mince fish commercial...'you feed me mince, have you ever caught a mince fish?'

I had one the other day that made me cry..and hello, there are some for tv shows like the tudors-Queen

or soapnet's YouTube - I Want Something That I Want SOAPnet Promo
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

my fav were always teh ATT ones; with the I-D-K my B-f-f .. and the Geico ones; rule!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top