Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Casey did the right thing, and also what the whole team did for them building them a ramp

I hope Severride thinks this over, and has this surgery doesnt matter if he is 6 months out, he will atleast have a arm and so on

Is it just me or did anyone think that Severride and Elise (Peter's sister) might get together, coz she was the only one she met at the firehouse, if they do i hope this isnt just a hook-up but an actual relationship blooming, coz Severride needs that, then just randomly hooking up with whoever
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

chicago-fire-gets-order-for-five-scripts
Old 10-27-2012, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Casey did the right thing, and also what the whole team did for them building them a ramp

I hope Severride thinks this over, and has this surgery doesnt matter if he is 6 months out, he will atleast have a arm and so on

Is it just me or did anyone think that Severride and Elise (Peter's sister) might get together, coz she was the only one she met at the firehouse, if they do i hope this isnt just a hook-up but an actual relationship blooming, coz Severride needs that, then just randomly hooking up with whoever
I had the same feeling about Kelly and Elise too... when they looked at each other, they paused for a second and I was like "Ooh, they know each other!"

I hope he gets the surgery too. I dunno anything about firefighters, but I would assume that the surgery would be covered, right?
Old 10-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

It didnt seem like they knew each other, but meeting for just for a second to let us know that something could happen, esp as he's the only one she met at the firehouse, and then met the crew at the end

I would assume it would be covered by the firehouse, depends on how and what happened to his arm, but its nerve damage isnt it
Old 10-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Loved this last episode and think that the show seems to be finding it's footing at last. I'm enjoying the little snippets we're getting into the characters personal lives.

Casey is a stand up guy and I think his storyline with the dirty cop is my favourite. The father of the paralysed boy broke my heart and I loved seeing Casey and the Chief basically tell the bad cop to shove his request. He's nothing but a bully. I also appreciated that Casey noticed the former candidate (name escapes me) going overboard with Peter. He managed to put the guy in his place without playing favorites. The only thing I'm not digging is Casey's relationship with Hallie because it seems to randomly shoved in.

I liked the few scenes with Gabby and her brother but the crush on Casey is dragging her down. She comes across as a lovelorn 16 year old. Not to mention how obvious she keeps making it. I like the character and think she fits the show well but I think she needs to get over her crush on Casey.

Also, did anyone else notice a little spark of friendship/maybe more with her and Peter Mills?

Speaking of Peter, adorable. I liked the scenes with him and his family and agree that something will happen with Severide and his sister.

I'm also liking the Severide and Shay connection more then I probably should. I'm more interested in their scenes with each other then I am of seeing them with anyone else.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yep i noticed Dawson and Mills scene, they could be good, it would make her seem less obvious then how she is around Casey, and with this crush she has

Shay and Severide are buddies (i guess i never saw them as more coz she is gay), even more so coz she is the only one who knows what is wrong with his arm, i am hoping we see more of Severide and Elise, something happening there, lets hope its meaningful build-up and so on
Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Anything works better for me then Severide and that annoying secretary.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Dont think we are gonna see much of them together lol, seeign as she is getting married and her daddy warned him off lol, and Severide wasnt really interested in her that much lol
Old 10-31-2012, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
It didnt seem like they knew each other, but meeting for just for a second to let us know that something could happen, esp as he's the only one she met at the firehouse, and then met the crew at the end

I would assume it would be covered by the firehouse, depends on how and what happened to his arm, but its nerve damage isnt it
I thought you were thinking what I was thinking... so that was lust at first sight? I guess I don't really pay attention to Severride as much as I do Casey

Aside from the obvious pairings, I'd rather have more friendships right now TBH.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ive officially given up. Lol
Old 11-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Shay and Severide's friendship is cool, i like it - they are buds

I am still digging Severide/Elise, we got one scene with them in this episode again

I kinda am liking Mills/Dawson more so then Dawson/Casey

I really like seeing Severide in how he is, and we see him with the victims and how he is, last time we had it with the man he tried to save in that hole, and now with Mrs Grady and the fires that keep happening and so on
Old 11-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
Ive officially given up. Lol
Aww... right when it's getting good too!

Wow. This is getting better and better with each ep.

OK - I love Severride now. Before I could care less about him - but men who are protective of old ladies and who get rid of lying whores are good in my book - even if they are drug dependent.

Shiri Appleby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roswell lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Chief Boden is seriously a badass and I fall in love with him with every ep. OMFG.

Mills, I saw that little look you gave Dawson.

I really have a feeling Halee is going to get killed, most probably by that dirty cop guy.

Hermann’s son OMG.

Also, Hermann standing up for Boden. I can’t. He’s the Birkhoff on this show and if he gets killed off, I will stop watching.

So…Severride has the hots for Mills’ sister… I wonder how that would play out.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

dp

Last edited by MyLastDayWithoutYou; 11-02-2012 at 11:35 AM
Old 11-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

I LOVE the Chief,
Shay & Severide have too much chemistry,
Old 11-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

They do - but I doubt they're going to be a thing... unless Shay's bi. A lot of Tumblr peeps are shipping Shawson already