Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2015, 03:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

That was heartbreaking...and I made the mistake of watching it at work. Luckily I have really bad allergies so I didn't have to make an excuse for my sniffling...lol. I honestly felt like April started healing a lot faster than I hypothetically would have.

I miss Leo and what a cop-out for bringing Dominic back into April's life. I did like the scenes with Brenna, though.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Kassiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 03:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

i'm so glad i found this thread!!

my heart was broken after the last episode
really hoping he'll still be in the show. and if they but april and dominic together it will be less fun to watch because they just never were meant for eachother.
Tavee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like leo and april a lot.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

dominic needs to go away

i am looking forward to seeing robbie amell guest star in next weeks episode. that should be interesting.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope too that they don't put April back with Dominic. They really aren't meant to be together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavee (View Post)
i'm so glad i found this thread!!

my heart was broken after the last episode
really hoping he'll still be in the show. and if they but april and dominic together it will be less fun to watch because they just never were meant for eachother.
All of this.

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 04:34 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Everything hurts and I just know I won't be able to get over this.

I almost cheered (although was too emotional to get to that point) when April was telling Dominic that they "were coworkers and dated for a minute" because it was so true. They do not have the kind of "epic love" you can't get over that they're making it seem to be.

Quote:
honestly felt like April started healing a lot faster than I hypothetically would have.
This. I get that Leo always told her to live life but it's just too soon to be THAT "okay". And one minute she was saying she doesn't want to move on without him and can't live without him and the next she's having breakfast with the guy he hated most? Her remembering the "go bet on the other guy" conversation was so wrong because that was so long ago and since then, a lot has happened that I'm pretty sure he wouldn't feel the same way now.

And also, did they REALLY have to have Dominic there during the Scavenger Hunt? That was meant to be a last goodbye for Leo and April (and us) and I think having him there really lessened its effect and kind of ruined it for me.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
dancing in the rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah its just a slap in the face to push dominic and april on us so soon after his death.

its like you wonder if the writers want dom/april from the beginning but gave us leo/april before killing him to "Satisfy" us. lame.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

OH I think Dominic is a pointless character. He was useful when she was at the paper. Now? Not so much.

I hated that they killed Leo. I don't know if I'll continue watching. It was the reason I started.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

its definitely going on hold for me after this season. i was on the verge before but killing leo kind of sealed it.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Same. After Monday's episode, I'm going to take it one episode at a time and if it gets too much, then it could be it for me. Which is a shame because I was saying on another thread that I started and decided to tune in because of April and the story (I didn't even know Scott before this show) but as it went along, I definitely leaned most towards Leo and Scott so now with him gone, it's questionable.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
dancing in the rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

To be fair judging by the promo. April is still struggling Leo's death in the next episode she's not out of the woods
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

i was about to watch this weeks episode and a feeling of dread just washed over me. i almost had to force myself to watch it. so i thought, why the heck am i forcing myself to watch a show?

so i just deleted the episode instead.

i will put it on my list of shows to get back to eventually, but this may just be the end for me unless i hear about something that sparks my interest.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll still watch. It's hard cause I loved Leo but I do care about April and her family so I want to stay the course
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Which is a shame because I was saying on another thread that I started and decided to tune in because of April and the story (I didn't even know Scott before this show) but as it went along, I definitely leaned most towards Leo and Scott so now with him gone, it's questionable.
He is a great actor and played Leo perfectly! It was such a draw into a show that could have gotten repetitive really quickly. Since you say you didn't know him before, I recommend Greek. That show was a lot of fun. Really different, but Scott plays a great and lovable character there too.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Kassiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh yeah, if you haven't watched greek and know about scott/cappie you are seriously missing out!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top