Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

CARNIVALE's worshippers : cause we luv to feel unconfortable...

Carnivale's app. Thread : cuz we love to feel inconfortable...

LINKS :
http://www.carnivale.org/
Official site : http://www.hbo.com/carnivale/

I so love this show ! I'm totally hooked. Is anybody in the same case ?

Sunday, it was Ingram, TX (2x03) and this ep. was really disturbing I really felt "weird". The writters goes very far in the study of the worst people in human race.
First, I felt horrible when Ben met on the road this disgusting old man and his poor mentally retarded girl, with her ugly glasses. I couldn't believe that he did to his girl !!!! I think it show what really happened, in 1930, in very losted states. But I was nearly sick. The scene crashed into me like a truck.
But that's so nice to see somthing else than top models's empty show and so politicaly correct empty scenes...

Second, I was very incofortable with the evolution of brother Justin. I have to say that Clancy Brown is an incredible actor !!! He's got the most hypnotic voice I've ever heard !!!! But, what he does with Celeste is ewwww ! I was like : "non, non... He's not gonna do that... He can't be really as evil as that !!! On the front of Reverend Blathus !!!"

Don't you think that Rvd Balthus "play" in season 2 the same role as Appolonia did in season 1 ?

So, guys, anyone there with me ?
Old 01-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Addicted Fan

There's a thread for Carnivale over on the the Sci Fi/Fantasy board. go here.

icon credit
Old 01-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Banned

The show's thread was moved to the Sci-Fi/Fantasy board because IMO it is better suited there. Just follow the link above.

closing....
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top