Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2004, 09:59 AM
New Fan

Can psychics really see the past/future?

I’m sure everyone has seen the signs for “$5 Psychic Readings” in their town or while traveling elsewhere. What I wanted to discuss here were your thoughts on using psychics for more than just personal entertainment, more specifically in police and detective work.

There’s been documented cases in the past where police haven’t been able to solve a crime, at which point they turn to a psychic for help.
What I find the most interesting is when the psychics they hire actually solve the case.

What are your thoughts on this? What about using psychics to help solve some of the current investigations (such as the Peterson or Hacking
trials?)

I’m not an expert myself on the topic, but I’ve been learning a bit more from a new show on Court TV called Psychic Detectives. It’s on Wednesday’s at 9:30pm in case you want to watch it too.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting idea. But I am going to close this thread because it doesn't really belong here on the Television Board, unless you want to discuss this Court Psychic TV. And if that ws the intent, then I do apologize, and please open a new thread with the title indicating the idea, and we can initiate some interest in Court TV and Psychics that way.

This discussion would be much better suited on the Off Topic Board or the News/Politics Threads.

- Karen