Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Looks like Hank was always going to the no pants resturant .

I found these promo pics from S1 in one of my folders today. I don't know why, but I love them .

Old 07-31-2008, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

great pics! i can't wait for more season 2 promo pic like this

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Just saw on the Showtime schedule that they are going to start rerunning S1 after Weeds on August 11th .
Old 07-31-2008, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

i watched x-files all these years...and never really found him overly attractive...but whoa...

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

yes,he 's so much attactive and hot now!!!!

Old 08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Can I be added?

I've been so obsessed with this show for like a week now. I was watching Evan Handler on the Chelsea Lately show and remembered that DD was in it. And so, I don't get Showtime, so I had to scramble and find the episodes online. Thank god I did, but I don't know how I'll manage having to wait for epys online, when S2 starts.

Karen and Hank are just so perfect. The two just make me smile all the time.

Is it strange that one of my favorite episodes in the S1E8 with the flashbacks and Hank's dad's death. Of course, there's the sad, angsty sex at the end, but also the argument they have (in the flashback) when Karen admits to what she did with Bill

...and then that KISS against the wall! It was so heartbreaking, but I can watch it over and over again.

It's such a shame what happened to Natasha (the actress who plays Karen) and (i'll put this in the white box, even though I'm not sure if it's a spoiler

Spoiler:

icon: likeability
dancer150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

dancer150, I was watching that scene a couple days ago (where Karen admits her affair), and I must admit I cried a little.

Looking forward to the new season! This threads a bit spoiler-y though, isn't it? The filming pictures? It doesn't bother me too much though.

Does anyone know of a Cali music video with the song "Californication?" I've looked on Youtube to the best of my abilities, but couldn't find one. There must be one, right?

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!

Last edited by oywidapoodles; 08-02-2008 at 03:19 AM
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

California Son is such a great episode. I love the ending with the airport goodbye.

I don't think I've seen one with that song, but then again I've only seen like 3 fan MV for the show.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

i added you dancer150
anyone know when the prommotion for the second season begin?if we have a party premiere for new season etc...i can't wait!

Old 08-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Supreme Fan

I love this show. Can I be added?
Old 08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

I duno, but have their been any promos or anything?

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

There's a couple of S2 promos that have been airing for a few weeks. This one is just for Californication YouTube - cal and there's another one with all the showtime shows.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

The promo makes me so excited! "My pain is funny to you? You're just like your mother."

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
There's a couple of S2 promos that have been airing for a few weeks. This one is just for Californication YouTube - cal and there's another one with all the showtime shows.
That promo just makes me want September even MORE! Ugh DD is just uber hot and hilarious

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

i aded you SweetAnna

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top