Old 07-20-2017, 07:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ What you think about them knowing?

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-20-2017, 08:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Both of them wants to tell the police/DEA, of course. But Hank would need hard evidence. And they can't make Skyler testify, spousal privilege. They can both testify against Hank but I don't know how that will affect Hank's job in the DEA. After what happened in S5, I kind of want Walt in jail especially cause he had killed a lot of people, even tried to poison Jesse's gf's kid! But yeah, all of this will be for nothing if he can't even leave something for his family. I'm a bit relieved that his cancer is back because this is all because of his sickness and I also want a bittersweet ending for the Whites.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-20-2017, 10:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Both of them wants to tell the police/DEA, of course. But Hank would need hard evidence. And they can't make Skyler testify, spousal privilege. They can both testify against Hank but I don't know how that will affect Hank's job in the DEA. After what happened in S5, I kind of want Walt in jail especially cause he had killed a lot of people, even tried to poison Jesse's gf's kid! But yeah, all of this will be for nothing if he can't even leave something for his family. I'm a bit relieved that his cancer is back because this is all because of his sickness and I also want a bittersweet ending for the Whites.
Now you raise an interesting debate I like to have about Walt and why he became what he did. Is it a result of his diagnosis that caused him to become this person and do what he did or was he always like that but it gave him the opportunity to show his true self? I think maybe it's a bit of both.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
that was interesting and I always tho that he had hard evidence, but like you said, they could testify against him, but I wonder why they didn't.. But I think that Hank will have lower job than being DEA..

is that what you want?

Old 07-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
Now you raise an interesting debate I like to have about Walt and why he became what he did. Is it a result of his diagnosis that caused him to become this person and do what he did or was he always like that but it gave him the opportunity to show his true self? I think maybe it's a bit of both.
I'll get back to you on this after I've seen the show. But I'm glad to have brought up something that has crossed my mind since watching this show.

Old 07-22-2017, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
that was interesting and I always tho that he had hard evidence, but like you said, they could testify against him, but I wonder why they didn't.. But I think that Hank will have lower job than being DEA..
He definitely would have got demoted that's for sure.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm down to the last 2 eps of S5.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. I don't like Hank but I didn't want him to die! And most certainly not under Walt's watch. He's spiraled out of control and I was holding my breath when he was struggling the knife out of Skyler's hands. I thought he will accidentally kill her. Turns out he ended up kidnapping Holly instead. I want him caught or dead. And poor Jesse too. I hate Todd and his bunch of goons. Why is he still alive? And poor Flynn for finding this all out too late. I am scared to watch the last 2 episodes. The last scene I watched was Walt getting on a car (with all of his stuff) and driving off some place else. He left Holly at the fire station.

Old 07-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm glad that you getting caught up w/ it..

I'm bad at remember who's Holly..

is that what you want?

Old 07-28-2017, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Holly is Walt and Skylar's daughter who was born in the second season.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm done with the show. Took me 2 months to binge-watch all 5 seasons.

I like how the show ended. That end part with Walt & Jesse though. I'm torn on whether if Walt wasn't bleeding, would Jesse have pulled the trigger? Walt admitted to letting Jane die and he also poisoned Jesse's gf's kid. I didn't like the person that Walt became this season and it's ironic that he died of a bullet wound instead of his cancer.

I also like how Walt became the villain. I keep wondering at what point in his life was the turning point. Was it the money? It was supposed to be just cooking and then he'd stop. But he enjoyed what he does and he knows that he's good at it. So that probably made him continue his criminal activities.

Old 07-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Honestly, I always felt like I want him to die bec of cancer bec it seems that it was cop out of him since he know that he wanted him dead..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Holly is Walt and Skylar's daughter who was born in the second season.
Thank you.. I forget about their daughter.. *face palm*..

is that what you want?

Old 07-29-2017, 09:26 PM
Moderator Manager

I can understand since in the beginning it was the premise and what we expect to happen. It was, I think, a suicide mission. His family hates him, Flynn hates him. Then I guess he's better off just dead.

Old 07-30-2017, 01:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, that's made sense if he go suicide mission..

is that what you want?

Old 07-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

The finale was amazing. My favorite finale of tv probably ever, and i think bb is one of the only shows that i just never go annoyed with/sick of. It ended perfectly to me and all 5 seasons were phenomenal. Not many shows you can say that about, if any.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-03-2017 at 11:24 PM
Old 07-30-2017, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I agree, the finale was very satisfying and wrapped up the show perfectly. I think Breaking Bad might be the only show I've watched that was flawless in every season and never disappointed me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top