Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

it was perfect! !!!!!

so glad jesse killed todd. and that he didn't kill walt. I'm glad walt saved jesse

jesse lived! !!

its over
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-29-2013, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Wow!
Old 09-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
I'm glad walt saved jesse
walt didn't save jesse, he freed him. huge difference. the only thing i wish jesse did was call todd a bitch.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Jesse is free.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Jesse is free.
He is finally free. Before I wanted him to kill Walt in the end but what he did was perfect for him. He is better than that. He told him to do it himself and left.

Jesse killing Todd was really satisfying. I was screaming.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Jesse's ending was perfect, I agree. Killing Todd and not listening to any more of Walt's demands. And of course, being free. Once and for all.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG this was amazing and flawless. I'm so glad Jesse lived. Perfect finale.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Jesse survives
Old 09-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aaron on the TalkingBad live show said how happy he was Jessie got to kill Tod ...

Wow great ending ,they tied up as many things cant ask for much more ...

I was yelling during the car machine gun scene like I was watching a fight , cheering for the deaths one buy one ... Tood and Jessie that is hell of a death scene . Perfect for the violence he had inflicted on him and that he killed Brocks mom ...

Very nice final scene of Walter with Skyler and holly to tie that up ...
Old 09-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

any sort of predictions i had were just totally ridiculous compared to what the writers came up with.

I didnt expect to see his old partners again and i love that he surprised them one last time and found a way to get the money to his son. the fake lasers on them was genius and i was so happy to see skinny pete and badger again.

of course the saddest part for me of it ending is just the fact that walt never really made it right with his family, but of course how could he after this time? the scene where he watched walt jr was so freaking sad, but i hope the actor is right and he accepts the money in the future and maybe someday can forgive his father SOMEWHAT for what happened. i hope skylar ends up telling hm the truth about hank too.

i love that he saw skylar one last time and found a way to make things right with her somewhat, and that he got to see holly one last time too. also very sad. the pan back when we saw walt in the kitchen was awesome. When he finally admitted he did it all for himself, wow that was just... that was the most amazing scene in the finale to me because it came full circle. and he was finally honest with her and with us. and i love that he said it made him feel alive, because the irony with him doing it because of his cancer was just... wow.

i loved the flashback! glad we got to see hank in the finale.

and of course, the ending scenes were just amazing. i loved the machine gun and killing all those guys, and shooting jack in the head. i loved jesse being able to kill todd. loved the lydia ringtone and walt picking up.

WALT AND JESSE. ugh, my heart. Walt saw how damaged he was and how he was being treated and he freaking SAVED HIM. that was so sad and so great. i love that he let jesse shoot him too, gave him the power. it was sad to see jesse just walk away from him but i am so happy that jesse wasnt the one to take him out and that essentially, walt killed himself. the final look between them before jesse got into the car was just heartbreaking. as a HUGE Fan of their relationship it was tough to watch but i thought it was the perfect ending for them.

jesses ending was perfect IMO because it was satisfying to the viewers but not too cheesey. he was free and he got out and we dont know what happens to him next but that smile in the car was just so refreshing to see.

THE ENDING SCENE WITH WALT IN THE LAB WAS JUST THE MOST FLAWLESS LAST SCENE. I wish we could have seen him actually cooking one last time but just being in the room with the meth was good enough for me. I thought it was gonna cut it out after we saw the cops coming so we would decide if he went to jail or died before they got there, but i am very glad that he actually died on the floor because it was more final and it needed to happen.

I HATE FINALES because they are just depressing to me but this one was so well done. It answered everything and i feel completely satisfied. I really really loved this show, i cant wait to rewatch the entire thing again. I am gonna miss it but am so glad it went out on top!

Last edited by Alexa; 09-29-2013 at 11:29 PM
Old 09-30-2013, 02:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I cried from the Skylar scene on. When Walt jumped on top of Jesse to save him from the bullets, I lost it altogether.

I also think it's cool that we got a hint at what Jesse wants to do with the rest of his life during the woodwork dream. I also like that at the end, Jesse has escaped meth in all its forms - his addiction and production of it.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Vince talking about Jesse is making me

“We always felt like the viewers desired Jesse to get away. And it’s up to the individual viewer to decide what happens next for Jesse. Some people might think, ‘Well, he probably got two miles down the road before the cops nailed him.’ But I prefer to believe that he got away, and he’s got a long road to recovery ahead, in a sense of being held prisoner in a dungeon for the last six months and being beaten to within an inch of his life and watching Andrea be shot. All these terrible things he’s witnessed are going to scar him as well, but the romantic in me wants to believe that he gets away with it and moves to Alaska and has a peaceful life communing with nature.”
— Vince Gilligan on what happens next to Jesse

I thought his ending was perfect. Its kinda open ending in that you can make up what happened to him after but I like to think he went to Alaska and made a life for himself.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-30-2013, 06:13 AM
Addicted Fan

that was single handly the greatest Series finale of any show ever.

Thank you Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston for creating one of the greatest tv characters ever in Walter White.

That Walt/Skyler scene will go down as a classic in television. "I did it for me".

AMC network is just goin to suffer now without BB. They have NO show with the quantity , tension and acting like Breaking Bad has.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess (View Post)
that was single handly the greatest Series finale of any show ever.

Thank you Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston for creating one of the greatest tv characters ever in Walter White.

That Walt/Skyler scene will go down as a classic in television. "I did it for me".

AMC network is just goin to suffer now without BB. They have NO show with the quantity , tension and acting like Breaking Bad has.
This
Old 09-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Vince talking about Jesse is making me

“We always felt like the viewers desired Jesse to get away. And it’s up to the individual viewer to decide what happens next for Jesse. Some people might think, ‘Well, he probably got two miles down the road before the cops nailed him.’ But I prefer to believe that he got away, and he’s got a long road to recovery ahead, in a sense of being held prisoner in a dungeon for the last six months and being beaten to within an inch of his life and watching Andrea be shot. All these terrible things he’s witnessed are going to scar him as well, but the romantic in me wants to believe that he gets away with it and moves to Alaska and has a peaceful life communing with nature.”
— Vince Gilligan on what happens next to Jesse

I thought his ending was perfect. Its kinda open ending in that you can make up what happened to him after but I like to think he went to Alaska and made a life for himself.
Nice to read this
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top