Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2021, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thought it was an ok eppy, did like seeing Jamie and Anthony working together, more of that please..
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night's episode was good although I think that reporter girl should've been arrested at the end for everything that she did that only made it harder for the cops to do their job.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Baez should've kicked that guy where we all know that it would've hurt because kicking people while they are already down is just the thing that the jerk was guilty of.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good eppy

I'm glad that Frank got the AG backing off with his press laws, and I would have arrested that "journalist", stupid with what she was doing and glad Jamie put his foot down.

Really liked the scene with Danny and Biaz when the caught the serial killer, Danny wanting Biaz to be Biaz

Good to see it come up regarding Danny and Jamie bugging Erin about favours in her law office, I did wonder about that..
Old 03-07-2021, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Wonder if they will go there with Danny and Baez
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Good to see it come up regarding Danny and Jamie bugging Erin about favours in her law office, I did wonder about that..
To me, every member of that family should tell Erin's boss just how far they never get when going to Erin for any kind of favor.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-03-2021, 04:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night's show was good, but in my opinion, when that guy said to Jamie, "Tell my brother that he is dead to me." Jamie should've said to him in return, "Yeah, well you pretty much kicked the bucket first the day that you decided to go down the road that you have been on all this time, so if you didn't want your brother in such a game, why did you choose to show him how you decided to play it?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Last weekend's show was awesome. I do have one question though concerning Sidney. Did his wife pass away or was it a former work partner? Due to my own personal skepticism towards those in the psychiatry field, I can't help but wonder what the doctor was going to say in return to Frank at the end.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

the eppy 2 weeks ago was really good and it was Sidney's long term work partner, and I would have liked to see the end scene too regarding Frank. Really liked the Danny/Biaz scenes as well..

I thought friday's eppy was ok, and yeah did wish Jamie would have said something more to the brother. Like Eddy's thoughts about going back to the apartment knowing something was wrong. Liked the family dinner scene..
Old 04-04-2021, 06:20 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^ I hope that we haven't seen the last of Joe Jr. already. He is the reason why I wish that we could've seen more of that final scene concerning Frank and the psychiatrist. Frank may blame himself for Joe Jr.'s absence, but at the end of the day, who I blame is Joe Jr.'s skank of a mother. If everyone had known from the very beginning that Jr. was a member of the Regan family, no one from his work would be looking at him as if he were a traitor/spy. I am rather surprised that she even named him after Joe in the first place and had the Regan last name be on his birth certificate. Doing that is not what happened on the Last Man Standing TV show when Boyd was born. Kristin gave Boyd her maiden last name and not the last name of Boyd's father.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night's show couldn't have ended in a better way and I love how Jamie took care of Eddie's situation. What Erin said about her situation at one point couldn't be anymore true. Those who decide to remain quiet about another person's history only give that person the ability to repeat the history and to me, that may as well make them an accomplice/accessory for the person who has the negative track record. The person who helped Danny at the end, in my opinion, they couldn't be anymore in sheer and severe need of a brain transplant. What makes them think that other crimes are not motivated through one form of hate or another? When are they going to learn that anything that can happen to transgender people is no different compared to what can be done to anyone else when the rest of us are humans just like they are still...until they decide that they want to be referred to as a rhinoceros or whatever else that could come to what little minds it is that they are truly in possession of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

So glad that Eddy's attacker got his comeuppance and also Frank helping out Sid in a big way, do like their friendship.

really liked the end scenes between Biaz and the woman who helped put the killer away..
Old 04-11-2021, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

After hearing in the news last night about a cop recently taking a bullet to the face, I take back what I previously said about Jamie. Because Eddie was the second cop victim and a woman victim too out of the little word that I can't say, to me, he should've been in jail without bail for a later on option. A place among the lifers would've been the perfect spot for him to reside.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-15-2021, 12:33 PM
Extreme Fan

According to this write up here, this show will be back in the fall!

God bless you and everyone who makes it happen always!!!

Holly
Old 04-15-2021, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

for a 12th season

Old 04-17-2021, 01:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night's show was good, but to me, we should've been allowed to see detective Baker arrest the guy who attacked her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 04-18-2021, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Really enjoyed the latest eppy..

- Glad Baker had a main storyline, she should have more. Good to see Frank helping out secretly as I knew he would. She is his right hand woman
- I'm glad Garrett helping Baker out to canvas the areas where she was attacked and also up for her as her friend.
- So Erin and Jack seem to be back together sort of and did when Jack heard Danny about his name for him.
- Glad we got an Erin and Eddy scene, we need more..
- Lovely scene with Jamie/Eddy, aww
- The end family dinner scene
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top