Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

This episode was alright, but nothing get my attention on hold, but I think that I'm looking forward little more in next week because of Frank's father..

I always wondering why in the world that they always put Jamie/Will in backburner the most out of everyone?? It def get on my nerve.. Sigh..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Next weeks looks good but also sad.

I dunno why. I dont like it
Old 11-13-2011, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thought it was an ok eppy..

Did like that Henry got a more of a storyline and lovely end scene with him a Frank..

Did like we got to see Jackie interact with more of the Regan family, but must admit getting a little worried about the Jackie/Danny friendship, think she likes him more than she's letting on..

Oh I hope nothing happens to Henry in the next eppy..

Old 11-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I have that vibe that I think that Jackie likes him more than she put the front that she was pretending.. But who know what will happen even I know that he loves his wife even he cares about people that he doesn't want anyone to get away from this situation..

I couldn't imagine if anything happen to Henry because I really enjoy his scenes w/ his whole family...

[sigh in frustration]

Old 11-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Me too concerning Henry

Old 11-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm glad that he end up okay since I was worry if something went wrong w/ him.. I knew that the guy that she was seeing up to no good since something odd about him.. Hopefully that she can agree w/ him to help him to take him down..

Hopefully that they can show some more of Jamie about him being undercover plus what he did for his friend was so sweet since I love what he told his father that he's like a family..

No promo, but hopefully that the show will be back in two weeks.. Cross the fingers...

[sigh in frustration]

Old 11-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. I was kinda upset that Frank talked to Renzulli and told him that he thought Jamie was the one that needed the money. But at least Renzulli knows that Jamie has his back in more ways than one.

I'm glad Henry was okay too.

It should return in two weeks. That's too long
Old 11-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah even I thought that Frank will do something w/ Renzulli, but at least I'm surprised that he knew that it was him, but it was nice of Frank do that even as long he wants him to keep his eyes on his son..

And I agree w/ you about two weeks even I don't think I can wait plus I'm sad that there isn't promo when they show that at the end of the episode..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 11-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good eppy

Glad that Henry was ok, phew

Concerning the Frank/Renzulli, I actually thought that Frank knew it was him with the bad debts, but made it look like that he thought it was Jamie, so he knew that Frank was looking out for him, but only this time...

Old 11-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Loved Friday's episode, even though I was sorta worried going in that they were going to actually kill off Frank's dad. Glad he made a recovery. His thanksgiving blessing at the end was very sweet.

I hate this time of year because most of the shows end up on hiatus or in reruns until after the holidays.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did anyone watch the new episode. I loved it. The dinner scene was great
Old 12-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

I did and I really love the dinner scene plus the whole family was bad that they was talking about what Jamie was swallowing their things.. But his face, ouch, that must be hurt as hell..

Also, I just saw the old man, but forget his real name when I was waiting for city bus to school in Manhattan, he was walking w/ someone that could be his brother or his friend to get a taxi, but honestly, he looked so great than on the TV, but his hair wasn't completely white since his hair was mostly grey since I assumed that they want to make him look so much older than Tom since he's grandfather to his son's kids and great-grandfather to his grandchildren kids..

Anyway, it look like we have another hiatus because of holiday since we didn't get any promo for next week..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 12-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Really good episode I thought, like the mix up of storylines for the main 4, poor Jamie, think he's getting in too deep with Bianca.

I loved the family dinner scene at the end..

Old 12-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

I like how Jamie realized what he was doing w/ Bianca even he doesn't want to end up to get hurt include her too since you can tell that both of them actually like each other, but I'm so looking forward to see how this storyline going to play out..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 12-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlyshorty85 (View Post)
I like how Jamie realized what he was doing w/ Bianca even he doesn't want to end up to get hurt include her too since you can tell that both of them actually like each other, but I'm so looking forward to see how this storyline going to play out..
I do and I don't want to know how it goes cause his going to hurt her and her brother .. I loved that dinner scene first time they were all laughing at the dinner table but I wish we saw the first moment when they saw Jamie I like the over protective family moments cause he looked so bad ... But lol I can not believed he seal ed the evidence