Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2021, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

i watched one more. im really doing only 1 a week. i will try to watch another soon. But i like the pace I am going with this one.

I love Saul as Jimmy and seeing him get involved in his future business now. Hes just good at what he does. The show is so fun.

I really really really like the character of Nacho! Wonder where he is during the breaking bad world. And its cool that we are seeing the crazy 8 story before it happens.

do we have a return date for season 6?
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Didn't read any posts in the thread for the fear of spoilers, lol, but I had to come here to say I'm loving this show more than I expected. I thought I would be at least a little bit disappointed with it after how good Breaking Bad was most of the time, but I'm not at all. I'm in the middle of season 3 and so far I've really enjoyed it. It's a bit less dramatic and slower-paced than Breaking Bad, but it's not a bad thing at all, it works.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i watched one more. im really doing only 1 a week. i will try to watch another soon. But i like the pace I am going with this one.

I love Saul as Jimmy and seeing him get involved in his future business now. Hes just good at what he does. The show is so fun.

I really really really like the character of Nacho! Wonder where he is during the breaking bad world. And its cool that we are seeing the crazy 8 story before it happens.

do we have a return date for season 6?
Okay

He really is

I don't think so, not yet anyways
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finished the season finally! It was great. I really love this show. I always love to see Jimmy get the upperhand.

I think ultimately he is going to purposely hurt Kim to set her free because he sees how hes changing her and not for the good. I think he realizes he's putting her in a crappy situation. I do love them together though, and I cant believe they got married!

I love Nacho and I am glad he made it out alive this season.

Mike/Saul and Mike/Gus interactions are everything. I love Gus so much, I have such a new appreciation for him in breaking bad.

finishing this makes me want to rewatch breaking bad for like the 5th time lol.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is Season 5 your favourite season overall?
Old 04-13-2021, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

probably because i like how its tying into breaking bad.

i think season 2 was great too from what i remember tho.
Old 04-17-2021, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Like that too

What's your least favourite season?
Old 04-20-2021, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

idk its hard for me to rank them, they all kinda blend together for me haha.

i liked 4 and 5 though, but i also liked 3 from what i rememebr so maybe 1? i think it was a bit of a slow star.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fair enough, haha

Liked S1, but it's definitely my least favourite
Old 02-10-2022, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally the date for The premiere of the final and 6th season of Better Call Saul

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/bet...re-1235174021/

Quote:
AMC has finally set the premiere for the sixth and final season of “Better Call Saul” — as well as the second half of the sixth and final season of “Better Call Saul” — after teasing fans mercilessly with the information earlier this week. As an added bonus, the cable channel also revealed first-look images from the sixth season (see above) and unveiled upcoming digital series set in the “Breaking Bad” prequel’s universe.

On Thursday, AMC announced that the seven-episode Part 1 of “Better Call Saul” Season 6 will premiere on April 18 at 9 p.m. ET. on AMC and AMC Plus. Back-to-back episodes will air that night. Once that first half of the final season has run its course, Part 2 won’t be too far behind, as the final six episodes of “Better Call Saul” will begin rolling out on July 11.
Led by Bob Odenkirk as the titular attorney, “Better Call Saul” was renewed for a sixth season at AMC, which the cable channel said would be its last, in January 2020 ahead of its Season 5 debut that February. At that time, the concluding season was scheduled to air in 2021. However, like many other other series, the show has long been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After production finally began, it was put on a brief hold after star Odenkirk suffered a heart attack on set last July and took some time off to recover.

The final season of “Better Call Saul” concludes the complicated journey and transformation of its compromised hero, Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk), into criminal lawyer Saul Goodman. From the cartel to the courthouse, from Albuquerque to Omaha, season six tracks Jimmy, Saul and Gene as well as Jimmy’s complex relationship with Kim (Rhea Seehorn), who is in the midst of her own existential crisis. Meanwhile, Mike (Jonathan Banks), Gus (Giancarlo Esposito), Nacho (Michael Mando) and Lalo (Tony Dalton) are locked into a game of cat and mouse with mortal stakes.

“In my eyes, this is our most ambitious, surprising and, yes, heartbreaking season,” showrunner Peter Gould said in a statement Thursday. “Even under incredibly challenging circumstances, the whole ‘Saul’ team — writers, cast, producers, directors and crew — have outdone themselves. I couldn’t be more excited to share what we’ve accomplished together
Old 02-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

woo hoo, im excited!
Old 03-18-2022, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that
Old 04-20-2022, 02:59 AM
Addicted Fan

the show is back, but that long hiatus has almost made this show's finish seem like an afterthought rather than it being a nice way to say goodbye to a little period of time

The reason why? Tv - like everything else in life, moves so fast, and for some reason this show feels like it was the thing 5-7 years ago - not now, and im watching shows like Slow Horses, Outer Range and the Wheel of Time instead

the show's writers must've pulled the strings real hard because no show goes through a 2 year long hiatus and survives, even if it still had something to say

At least the show is ending, thats all that matters
Old 04-21-2022, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the premiere, glad to see this show again.

Kim and Jimmy are so cute.

Lalo (sp?) is

I love Mike. I love him standing up to Gus and seeing how their trust and relationship develops.

I love Nacho .

I'm excited to see how everything ties together this season!
Old 04-21-2022, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had no idea it was a double episode. After reading all the press releases etc. and then watching the episode, there’s so much to look forward to in the final season
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top