Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject (View Post)
I don't think I'll be able to watch the finale until Tuesday. I usually watch a bunch of shows in one go. Tomorrow the only ones that I have on are Better Call Saul and The Originals.
Let us know if you enjoyed watching it

Yes, can't believe how Saul still helps him. I hope he sees sense about him soon, before it's too late.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Banned

The finale was not the greatest but it set things up for a whole new Jimmy next season. A little more Saul will no doubt start to come out. The question is when will he make the name change.

Does anyone else hope to meet his ex-wife someday? I felt so bad for him during his emotional break down at bingo. That story is so good I wouldn't even mind a prequel of this prequel. Hopefully we continue to see both how Jimmy turns into Saul Goodman and more Slick Jimmy.

I don't think Chuck will ever see Jimmy as an equal. Not unless Jimmy can beat him in court and prove he is a "real" lawyer. He might miss Jimmy but it seems more like how one misses a pet he has grown found of and already had well trained.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I'm very excited to see saul! hopefully the drama will be amped up.

obviously we never saw chuck in breaking bad, so i think there must be a tragic end there.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
obviously we never saw chuck in breaking bad, so i think there must be a tragic end there.
Are you thinking death (maybe suicide) or being put into an institution? Ever since meeting Chuck I thought it would end one of those two ways. However, since Breaking Bad wasn't really about Saul. Maybe he is fine.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

The only Saul-related characters we saw in Breaking Bad were those worked for him. Chuck is house-bound and Jimmy doesn't work at HHM. So if they wanted to, they could even bleed over into Breaking Bad timeline.

Quote:
GOD i hate that boss guy that won't hire saul, freaking jerk. but chuck... his speech to jimmy was so sad. poor saul.
Hamlin doesn't have much of a choice. A partner is blackballing Jimmy's hire.

I didn't think the finale was great. I wouldn't have minded except it was the end of the season. The Bingo scene was excellent.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

but i just find it weird they didnt even mention him.

i guess they could give us extra stuff if it goes into the bb timeline but i feel like that would feel a bit forced to have chuck suddenly pop up.

i realize that bb wasnt about saul and we only saw him mostly with bb characters but not even a mention of chuck feels a little odd to me.

I'm thinking maybe chuck dies and thats what really pushes saul to the guy he is. or maybe they just lose contact, I'm not sure.
Quote:
Hamlin doesn't have much of a choice. A partner is blackballing Jimmy's hire.
yeah but he still has an arrogance about him and i don't think he likes jimmy relationship with the blonde chick.

i actually didnt like the bingo scene, i felt like it dragged SO LONG.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:48 AM
New Fan

i wasn't really that blown away by the finale. i like the show and i love Jimmy/Saul but the season felt pretty inconsistent to me. I mean if you look at the first two episodes, they're so different from how it played out and there were some moments when I was bored.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

TOTALLY AGREE.

it was hit and miss through the season.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetrouge (View Post)
i wasn't really that blown away by the finale. i like the show and i love Jimmy/Saul but the season felt pretty inconsistent to me. I mean if you look at the first two episodes, they're so different from how it played out and there were some moments when I was bored.
Honestly I felt that the Kettleman's drama dragged a bit in places, like when Jimmy spend all of episode 3 trying to track them down. Not to sound like an annoying BB fan , but the first two episodes were definitely a lot more exciting to me with Tuco and the scenes out in the desert, it wasn't really until the 5th episode that things picked up for me again.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i thought episode 2 was awesome, but the pilot sucked. and the kettleman episodes were blah too. it didnt get interesting until the 2nd to the last 2, and then the finale was lackluster
Old 04-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the Kettleman stuff because it was funny and we got to learn more about where Jimmy is ethically.

Who here watched Breaking Bad binging and who watched it from the beginning?
Old 04-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Who here watched Breaking Bad binging and who watched it from the beginning?
I guess it would be binge. As I didn't watch it on Tv when it first premiered.

I also liked the Kettleman storyline. I just wish they had more of them there. So far Jimmy hasn't had any real decent clients. I hope that will change with his new take on life. Think we will see them again?
Old 04-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

well i binged the first 4 seasons and then i saw season 5 as it aired.

but bb was interesting to me from the pilot!
Old 04-12-2015, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:

but bb was interesting to me from the pilot!
I was actually a little bored with BB at first. I just kept hearing how great it was so I kept watching. With Better Call Saul I really enjoyed the pilot. I can't say whether or not watching BB made it more exciting or if it was just a good pilot.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i think bb made it more exciting.

if i had seen bcs first i cant say i would have stuck with it.

bb had slow moments but to me, the pilot was one of the best episode because it was go go go for most of it (the beginning took a bit of time, but that was setting the story)

it didnt get slow imo till around season 2 but by the i was already hooked to the characters.

and bb just kept building and building as they got deeper into the meth business.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top