Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

503:
This was a good episode. The guy that is helping Norman....Chick? He either has to die or he is also crazy because clearly he doesn't turn Norman in or anything? I'm interested to see where that SL goes.

Caleb is messed up in the head for loving Norma the way he does and he deserves to die for raping her all those years, but in a weird way you find some sort of sympathy for him because his childhood was so messed up. It's a shock how well Norma actually turned out with her family. The story of her mom locking them up in their room for days with no food or bathroom is just horrible.

I like the new blonde girl, which is unfortunate because you know she is going to die.

Normero, ugh, dont get yourself killed.

504, here we go...

I enjoyed this episode. Compared to past episodes it was a bit of a breather episode which I enjoyed.

I actually like Madeline but its freaky how much she is like Norma, and wearing Norma's dresses was so freaky.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-15-2017 at 02:12 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can’t believe we are half way through the season already! I don’t want this show to be over.

Austin Nichols and Rihanna, what a weird freaking pairing! But Rhianna wasn’t that bad as Marion I guess. I felt there was too much of her too quickly but she did a decent job. She already took the money though? What are they gonna do with her SL for the rest of the 4 episodes, are we actually gonna see the events that transpire in the movie?

The Dylan/Emma scene was really heartbreaking! Dylan telling Emma that Norman kept her earring was hard to watch, and Emma finding out Norman might have killed her. . And then Emma finding out that Norma was dead was crazy too!

Norman at a gay bar . That whole scene was amazing, I can’t believe he slept with a guy as “norma” good gracious this show.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-01-2023 at 03:46 AM
Old 03-24-2017, 06:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

This week episode was so crazy, but damn, so good!!!

Beside, have anyone see the movie Psycho? Was it good? I was thinking to plan to watch it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want to watch it eventually too. Maybe after the show ends.

506:

Emma telling Dylan that Norma was dead was heartbreaking. Dylan looked so sad. I am so scared he is going to die, please dont go to the hotel Dylan!

Marion is a total nut case! Not that Sam didnt deserve it. Guaranteed that the wife will be the next to go and then Marion will return to the hotel as well.

Wow @ that ending! I didnt expect Sam to actually die so soon. It was an awesome little twist though, with the shower curtain. He was such an ass anyways.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, same..

I was suspect that Sam will be gone, but in the shower scene, wow.. I'm glad that they change the twist way..

is that what you want?

Old 04-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasn't expecting the Sam Loomis twist!

For that matter, wtf about Norman's doctor? that was a twist too! It makes us have to wonder what we are seeing is even really what is happening. I want to know the back story of how the doctor ended up disappearing .

That was creepy about wheelchairing Norma's corpse and burying her a bit. Looked pretty though but real creepy! It's funny, being local, I saw the wind and the snow during some scenes and remembered what crap weather our winter was they just had to film around the ice and so much snow!

And Dylan coming back and the dinner scene? Freddie Highmore is so good at getting so worked up emotionally as Norman., instense! And another twist to the canon, with Norman confessing! So like how does this show's version of the story go?
Old 04-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

507:

I just cant tell how this is gonna end ... Will Norman die? Will Dylan kill him? Will Dylan die? Will Romero get revenge? Will mother take over completely?

Also is the police officer onto Norman or does she just find him strange?

Poor bb Dylan crying in this episode. My heart hurts! When Norman hit him OMG

And now Norman has confessed, WTF. This is SO WEIRD. I didn't expect it to end this way at all.

3 episode left.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can't believe that we have 3 episodes left!!!

is that what you want?

Old 04-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was unaware they would change the end of the original movie story. It's becoming its own unique story on Norman Bates. I didn't know it wouldn't be a "canon" show.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

508:

I didnt enjoy this one as much, just seeing Norman locked up didn't make it as interesting.

I love that Dylan was really trying to help his brother though, despite everything he's done.

I'm just really curious how this is going to end. Only 2 episodes left, so crazy. I really hope Dylan survives or i'll be devastated.

And did Alex really kill Chick?
Old 04-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yup, he kill Chick.. I'm not sad that he's gone bec I have feeling that he has it coming.. Shrug..

is that what you want?

Old 04-13-2017, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anyone notice that Freddie Highmore wrote last week's episode and then directed this latest one? Wow, he's like a triple threat of actor, director and writer!

Also, it was subtle, but did you notice that when Norman was talking to the sheriff in the holding cel, his reflection was actually Norma cause that's who was really talking?

Also, Norman is a horrible liar, cause he stutters and acts awkward and nervous, but when Mother took over the lying, she was being all smooth and stealth, in speaking, thinking she was doing so well convincing everyone. And it's Freddie who goes in between the two of them so smoothly!

And of course Romero just blows Chick away with zero warning, he did that before with a guy in a car once. He's ruthless!
Old 04-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was kind of upset that they had Alex kill Chick b/c I enjoyed Chick, eventhough Chick was basically crazy. It let's us know though that Alex has nothing to lose. I root for Alex to get his revenge on Norman.

I'm worried about Dylan. Especially considering he's not a cannon character. It always stays in my mind. It's sweet how he cares for Norman but I don't want him murdered & I constantly think "Norma" will kill him.

I was disappointed that Marion survived & that they steered away from the source material. It felt to me like it was pointless to have her on.

Can't believe we're down to 2 eps. Freddie continues to amaze me. He makes me worry about Norman even though I feel like he should get his comeuppance.
tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I dont think Alex will get his revenge...

I'm pretty worried about Dylan too but I am still hoping he leaves to be with his daughter and Emma...

Quote:
I was disappointed that Marion survived & that they steered away from the source material. It felt to me like it was pointless to have her on.
I thought that but she will probably come back right? At least it was a nod to the movies and threw us off! I have no clue what is going to happen.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think that Alex could get his.. I mean, if he didn't, he would be dead in long time ago.. But w/ this show, anything possible.. Shrug..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Did anyone notice that Freddie Highmore wrote last week's episode and then directed this latest one? Wow, he's like a triple threat of actor, director and writer!

Also, it was subtle, but did you notice that when Norman was talking to the sheriff in the holding cel, his reflection was actually Norma cause that's who was really talking?

Also, Norman is a horrible liar, cause he stutters and acts awkward and nervous, but when Mother took over the lying, she was being all smooth and stealth, in speaking, thinking she was doing so well convincing everyone. And it's Freddie who goes in between the two of them so smoothly!

And of course Romero just blows Chick away with zero warning, he did that before with a guy in a car once. He's ruthless!
He should won emmy for this role and he did brilliant job on this show..

Yeah, I notice that which that was great subtle.. Even tho I think that sheriff believe Norman when he was horrible liar and stuff, but when it comes to mother, that's when the moment she doesn't believe him bec as you said, she jsut too smooth to find the way to get out of it..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top