Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for this.
I have added the spoiler tags because the episode hasn't been broadcasted yet. Please use spoiler tags if the episode hasn't been aired yet. The reason for this is because some people don't like to be spoiled Thanks
Old 07-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

finale sounds great!
Old 07-17-2015, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfHearts (View Post)
^ Thanks for this.
I have added the spoiler tags because the episode hasn't been broadcasted yet. Please use spoiler tags if the episode hasn't been aired yet. The reason for this is because some people don't like to be spoiled Thanks
sorry about that
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
sorry about that
It's okay
Old 07-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi All,

From recent spoilers.. right now I am torn to be excited or nervous cause how BabyDaddy handle relationships. Truthfully I hope Danny/Riley become the next Mel/Joe who finally get together and stay together for the rest of the show. And for once have Ben focus on Emma and have his turn in finding love somewhere else <3 But i am nervous cause i dont know how this season is going to end.
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 07-23-2015, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I really don't like flashback episodes, generally it just feels like a rerun. This episode was billed as Riley was still in love with Danny and Ben and has to make a decision. Was it me or did the episode show that she only has eyes for Danny and she was thinking of Ben as a past love.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 07-23-2015, 03:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can Danny and Riley just get together already..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I really don't like flashback episodes, generally it just feels like a rerun. This episode was billed as Riley was still in love with Danny and Ben and has to make a decision. Was it me or did the episode show that she only has eyes for Danny and she was thinking of Ben as a past love.
Yupp I saw that too <3 It also showed how much more messed up Ben & Riley are for each other and that Danny still loves her <3
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
Old 07-23-2015, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Can Danny and Riley just get together already..
I know.
This is the only reason why I'm frustrated when I watch the show but it's just gotta happen sooner or later.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

I do not like the way they are playing this at all. Like why are we flashing back to Ben and Riley's love story and then Danny and Riley's thus far too? Why do they have to pit the brothers against each other like that? Which is essentially what they did with dueling flashbacks. I feel like they are subtley trashing Ben and Ben/Riley with this. And it's like fine do Danny/Riley but you don't have to crap on the other relationship you chose to write to do it. It doesn't have to be about making Danny look better than Ben in all this. It shouldn't be a competition like that. Why couldn't they wrap up the Ben/Riley story before going into the Danny/Riley story? It's looking like it will be Danny/Riley but why did they have to play it so Ben is going to have to just step out of the way and let his brother date the ex he's still in love with and so not over. Why did they have to play it so Ben absolutely has to get maximum pain in this? I swear this writing is so freaking messy. I love this show but this triangle a huge messy mess and to me picking a side now, like this doesn't fix anything. I do not like what they have done with this triangle at all.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-24-2015 at 12:46 AM
Old 07-23-2015, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode was a snooze. Thanks for reminding us what we already know! That the shows triangle will never end!!!!
I do agree that they showed al of bens bad moments and why they don't work and they painted Danny in a much better light!

I do agree with the post above though. Ben fans hate seeing him be dragged through the mud and hurt... And Danny fans like myself hate that Ben is STILL involved in this, it's just annoying but. It's our time now can they just leave him out of it!?!
Old 07-24-2015, 09:58 AM
Loyal Fan

What is crazy is I ship Danny and Riley, but I love Ben just as much. I would honestly love to see Megan come back on the show. I thought she was the only other female they paired Ben with that he had feelings for.

Old 07-24-2015, 11:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfHearts (View Post)
I know.
This is the only reason why I'm frustrated when I watch the show but it's just gotta happen sooner or later.
I was like well, I'm not surprising that they still aren't together, but it getting old...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-24-2015, 04:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
What is crazy is I ship Danny and Riley, but I love Ben just as much. I would honestly love to see Megan come back on the show. I thought she was the only other female they paired Ben with that he had feelings for.
Everything you said is how I feel exactly.. I love Ben, but not as part of this triangle, he deserves better. But I want Danny/Riley all the way
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top