Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2008, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Rai: Oh I see. So I still have lots of episodes to watch. Yipee! I'm just on episode 7. The love scene in episode 1 was really it was nice. It's ok, I'm used to watching dramas and at some point they really get slow. I'm just downloading the episodes from d-addicts.com Random FanSubs hardsubbed them already. I have with me till episode 10 and I'm still going to download the other episodes.

I am so in love with Ji Cun Xi right now as well!!! He makes me swoon everytime. And look at these pics... how I wish I was Xin Yi.

Kim Hyung Joong should be able to deliver. I only see him on We Got Married (korean reality show) though.

Meg: I'm not sure bout that, but I don't think he got invovled with YEH.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Aa sou ka...Hmm, I read it somewhere though.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Who knows, it might be true, or might just be a rumor hehehe
Nevertheless I lke him on We Got Married plus he's also a member of the idol group SS501 so he alss

I'm on episode 12 of Fated To Love You already and I'm really hooked! I cry, laugh and get chills with this drama, and Rai you'e right, with every episode, I love Ethan aka Ji Cun Xi even more!

Meg, if you have time please check out Fated To Love You. I think it's uploaded over at http://www.mysoju.com
Old 09-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Somerhalder (View Post)
I'm on episode 12 of Fated To Love You already and I'm really hooked! I cry, laugh and get chills with this drama, and Rai you'e right, with every episode, I love Ethan aka Ji Cun Xi even more!
Oh prepare to love him more I Ep 12. it was so sad and bittersweet and yet we find out that CX is really having deeper feelings for XY. I cried so much while watching this episode. you have reached the half-way point

Meg I really do recommend FTLY. Its really a good drama.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Rai!!! OMG I watched episode 12 of FTLY yesterday and I was crying the whole time! As in! Good thing I was alone watching cause the tears just wouldn't stop flowing from my eyes.

Ji Cun Xi: I don't want the baby... I want Xin Yi.

Bittersweet moment indeed but it's when he realizes he really has feelings for her.

I am sooo loving this drama!
Old 09-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Rai!!! OMG I watched episode 12 of FTLY yesterday and I was crying the whole time! As in! Good thing I was alone watching cause the tears just wouldn't stop flowing from my eyes.

Ji Cun Xi: I don't want the baby... I want Xin Yi.

Bittersweet moment indeed but it's when he realizes he really has feelings for her.

I am sooo loving this drama!
I know! tears were just falling down my face with EP 12. My aunts and uncle were in the same room, didnt care, I had to cry.

the accident - was just and looked so real. and when XY was begging CX not to sign the document I wanted to shout "its not what you think".

I really love this drama! I am glad you are too.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Rai, Okay..Will drop by the "mall" with bootleg copies.. I'll get a copy and watch FTLY.

I'm just excited to see what's going to happen next to Maou.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Rai: Yeah! Episode 12 was really a rollercoaster of emotions!

Ethan's acting was great, when he picked up Xin Yi and was shouting that somebody should call an ambulance, my oh my, I was crying hard with him! Damn you, Anna! Hehehe

I just finished episode 13. Elaine has already been introduced, and Cun Xi is indeed a changed man. I love him! When he left the sticky note for the sticky note girl in their office, I was like "Awwww!". It said, "Get off work and leave now!" because it was already very late.

Btw, where did you watch it? Online too?

Meg: Yipee! Can't wait for you to watch it! I'm sure you're going to love it big time as well.

What episode is Maou in now?
Old 09-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Rai: Yeah! Episode 12 was really a rollercoaster of emotions!

Ethan's acting was great, when he picked up Xin Yi and was shouting that somebody should call an ambulance, my oh my, I was crying hard with him! Damn you, Anna! Hehehe

I just finished episode 13. Elaine has already been introduced, and Cun Xi is indeed a changed man. I love him! When he left the sticky note for the sticky note girl in their office, I was like "Awwww!". It said, "Get off work and leave now!" because it was already very late.

Btw, where did you watch it? Online too?

Meg: Yipee! Can't wait for you to watch it! I'm sure you're going to love it big time as well.

What episode is Maou in now?
Ep 12 was really a rollercoaster of emotions. Oh that scene got me bawling. He was really begging just about anyone to help them. Dam you Anna indeed

Oh I the transition of time on Ep 13. I mean they could have just said "2 years later" but they showed the changes in XY and CX as each season passes. Love it!

Yeah CX is a changed man. I mean we can always say na "well too late, now he realized it" but then thats how his personality is. Oh yeah the note he gave to his secretary was cute too. that little touches from her that he is doing is

Yup, I watched it on overstream.net. I used to watch it on mysoju but its up on overstream quicker.

Meg: oh find a copy of this when you can. It doesnt disappoint
Old 09-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

^Yup, it was great that they showed how much CX and XY has changed through the years.

That's what I really love bout CX as well, his personality. He does some wrong things, but in the end, he always makes up for it big time which makes me swoon over him. The fact that he realizes that he has done wrong and tries his hardest to make up for it really touches my heart.

I saw in the preview for episode 14 that Cun Xi is going to Shanghai and he will see Xin Yi there! Can't wait to watch it tomorrow! Wasn't able to watch today cause I was out the whole day.

I hope they can come out with an original dvd box set of this with english subtitles. Cause I read somewhere that they rarely release taiwanese dvd box sets that have english subs.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I finished watching episode 14 today.

I was screaming on the parts when CX and XY nearly saw each other, like when XY ran out of the gallery and missed CX by just a second.

And when CX realized that Elaine was XY, I couldn't control my screaming as well.

At the club, CX was sooooo adorkable!

So cute.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Karen - it's about to be finished, episode 10 was shown last Friday night.

Rai - the drama looks amazing. The girl is familiar..I've seen her before.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

^Oh I see. I remember Japanese series are mostly only 12 episodes or less.

FTLY is really a must-watch drama. The girl's name is Chen Qiao En. I think she's also known as Joe Chen.

Here are the series she's been in, maybe you saw her in one of them.

* Woody Sambo (TTV / SETTV, 2008)
* Fated to Love You as Chen Xin Yi (TTV / SETTV, 2008)
* Ying Ye 3 Jia 1 as Xia Tian (TTV / SETTV, 2007)
* A Game about Love as Ye Duo Li (CTS, 2006)
* Sugo as Mei Li (2005, Philippines)
* Prince turns to Frog as Ye Tian Yu (TTV / SETTV, 2005)
* Women are Flowers (2004)
* In Love With A Rich Girl as Albee (TTV, 2004)
* 100% Senorita as Zhuang Fei Yang / Liang Xiao Feng (CTS / SETTV, 2004)
* My MVP Valentine as Barbie (SETTV, 2002)
* Lavender (SETTV, 2002)

As for me, it's my first time seeing her in FTLY since I haven't seen much Tw drama myself.

ETA: This caught my attention in the list

Sugo as Mei Li (2005, Philippines)

Is this correct? I remember a soap with that title here, just don't know if it's ABS or GMA. Was she really there? Or maybe it's false info since I only got it from Drama Wiki.

Last edited by Mrs. Somerhalder; 09-06-2008 at 09:00 AM
Mrs. Somerhalder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Karen, yeah it is with GMA 7 the one she co-starred with Richard Gutierrez.. Now that you mentioned it. She is that one!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

^Oh now I remember! But I didn't watch that show and I didn't know her back then yet. I'm curious to see how she was in that Filipino series. I think she's an adorable girl and a good actress as well.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top