Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I never got to post the caps of Maou. I'm sorry, ahhh, will post some tonight.

Ohh and here's the current ratings of Episode 2 of Code Blue and Maou.

Code Blue - dropped to 16%
Maou - dropped to 12.6%

I mean I can understand Code Blue dropping coz based from the fans who watched the storyline isn't that good; but , Maou, now that's another story. Episode 2 was really good, it was more intense and the suspense is building up.

Ahh, Kim Sun Ah has a new series? Thanks Karen! Will try to check that out.

Last edited by meg25; 08-22-2008 at 07:43 PM
meg25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

That's ok Meg.

Oh wow those are huge drops right?
Old 08-03-2008, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Page 6?!?!

Where are the posters of this thread...I think most of them are the MC board.

Here's a site where you can watch Maou with subs

crunchyroll - Drama - Maou
Old 08-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

I don't want to double post..This thread needs to get moving.. Upcoming Japanese drama this Fall.

流星の絆 Ryusei No Kizuna

Starring: Ninomiya Kazunari, Nishikido Ryo, Toda Erika
Airs: October, 10PM, Friday, TBS

Summary
The three will be siblings. Nino's the eldest, Ryo the second and Erika the youngest. When they were young, they went to watch a meteor shower. While they were away from home, their parents were murdered. After experiencing the harshness of surviving without their parents, they grew up to con people of their money. Also, they found their parents' murderer and decided to take revenge.

Credit: karened from AF
Old 08-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Let's revive this thread.

Currently watching a Taiwanese series right now, it's called Fated To Love You

Found the pilot really cute and entertaining.

Here's the synopsis:

A really unfashionable working class girl Chen Xin Yi has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend gets her to go on a love cruise and she started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. Xin Yi ended up taking cold medicine which made her drowsy and went into Ji Cun Xi's room. Cun Xi is the sole male heir to his family's company and has been in love with his girlfriend, Anna, for a long time. He planned to propose to Anna on the boat but she didn't turn up on the cruise. An island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. Xin Yi and Cun Xi end up having a one night stand. Xin Yi later finds out that she's pregnant and Cun Xi's grandmother forces them to get married. Will a couple forced to marry for the sake of their unborn child find love with each other?

Source: Fated to Love You - DramaWiki
Old 08-24-2008, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Karen, I heard of that series. Although, as usual, I haven't seen it yet.
I am currently into Japanese movies, although, it's drama's starred by Arashi members.

I just finished earlier Sukoshi wa, Ongaeshi ga Dekitakana, starring Ninomiya Kazunari. Plot of the story is about a young adolescent boy who was diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma. How he fought his illness and the strenght he gave was amazing. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that it is based on a true story. A real tear jerker.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Awww I'm a sucker for tearjerkers. I get really affected with those kinds of films.

Can you post a picture of Arashi here? I'm not sa familiar with them.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Hai. Your wish is my command.. Of course, we are all familiar with Matsumoto Jun from Hana Yori Dango.

Here's the rest of Arashi.

That's a banner I made, the most recent one..LOL.From L-R Aiba Masaki, Ninomiya Kazunari, Matsumoto Jun, Ohno Satoshi and Sakurai Sho
Old 08-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Cool banner. Thanks for posting that Meg.

Yup, I'm only familiar with Matsumoto Jun although I haven't seen Hana Yori Dango as well.

Speaking of Hana Yori Dango, there will be a Korean version right? Have any updates on that as to who will be playing who?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Karen theres still no word yet as who the cast will be for the Korean HYD.

Oh watch Fated To Love You! I this drama. I liked the premise thats why I watched it. Its heartbreaking and yet heartwarming. You laugh, you cry, you want to hurl something at them but you also put your hand over your heart and sigh. yes, I did all that.

This drama did really well. Highest was 12.87% and lowest was 8.97% I think something like that

Meg
Old 08-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Hi Rai!!

Yeah, there's no word yet who will be the cast for Korean version of HYD. I am excited to know though.

Only two more episodes left for Maou for this season, Episode 8 rating went down at 11.1%
Old 08-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Rai: I'm on episode 4 already of FTLY and so far I'm really loving it! Ethan is just sooo adorable! Looking forward to seeing the other episodes. Is it finished already in Taiwan? How many episodes are there?

Meg: I read that Kim Hyun Joong will be playing the role of Jerry Yan in the korean version of HYD. Siya pala yata na-cast. Here he is:

Old 08-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Karen It just ended over the weekend. It has 24 episodes. I was so hooked that I watched the last episode without subs first because I couldnt wait. What can you say about that love scene in EP 1? woah!! Its really a good drama but you know how it is in all dramas it kind of slows down in the middle but its still good. A lot of quotable quotes. Where do you watch it? If you think Ethan is already adorable now, he will get even more adorable later on, if thats even possible. Basta, I Cun Xi. I am majorly OTPing Ethan and Qiao En

hmmm the one casted to play DZ has soft features I think I mean Jun and Jerry Yan has that face that can look hard and fierce to play the character but we will see.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Karen, I heard of that news too regarding him playing Domyouji in the KD version. He's the guy who got involved with Yoon Eun Hye right?

Rai, ahahha..I agree, he does look soft. Well maybe he'll transform and surprise us all with his acting of our beloved Domyouji.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg25 (View Post)
Karen, I heard of that news too regarding him playing Domyouji in the KD version. He's the guy who got involved with Yoon Eun Hye right?

Rai, ahahha..I agree, he does look soft. Well maybe he'll transform and surprise us all with his acting of our beloved Domyouji.
Wait..what?? who got involved with Yoon Eun Hye??
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top