Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2003, 08:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

The Christmas episode was great. Loved the Tobias and the never nude stuff.
Old 12-16-2003, 12:15 PM
Absolute Fan

"There are dozens of us! Dozens!"

"There is no God!"

So funny. Is it true that they are going to show four AD episodes in a row on New Year's Eve?

Oh, also another question: I may have missed something, but does Gob actually know that Michael has a crush on his girlfriend? I wasn't sure why he was so mad when he thought Michael was going to Portugal.

[ 12-16-2003: Message edited ChanoeyLover ]
Old 01-13-2004, 08:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Damn, if it is possible this show keeps getting better and better. Hands down the funniest show on television this season and with the exception of Scrubs in the last long long ever.

How do you beat..."Let's all meet at the big yellow joint"??

[ 01-13-2004: Message edited Gleebo ]
Old 01-14-2004, 07:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Did anyone else see that Heather Graham will be guest starring in a future episode of Arrested Development. Not just the critics love this show. People in the business are falling for it too.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Addicted Fan

how much more clearer do i have to be when i say that there's always money in the banana stand!

NO TOUCHING!

no touching!

i love this show.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I absolutely adore this show! I didn't think I'd like it judging by the promos, but I've watched every episode and I just think it's awesome. Tobias is a definite favorite -- I was actually kind of surprised he wasn't one of the "hot cops."

Oh, and: Did they switch the actress who plays Marta?

We bleed, we bleed, we bleed,
Audio blood.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

This is hands down the funniest show since Andy Richter Controls the Universe! I lie in bed on Sunday nights cracking up about it! My favorite was when Tobias ended up on the gay protest van.

I also think they changed Marta. In the ep 2 weeks ago she looked different. If I'm not mistaken she's now played by Patricia Velazquez. She models for Cover Girl and was in The Mummy.
Old 01-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo:
<STRONG>How do you beat..."Let's all meet at the big yellow joint"??

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was hilarious.

This by far the funniest show on TV. Everyone in my family loves it! All the characters are terrific: Michael, Lindsey, GOB, Buster, Tobias, Maebe, George Micheal, Lucille, Lucille 2. I love them all, it's impossible to pick a favourite.

I like the old Marta better than the new one.

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited spazzie ]
Old 01-17-2004, 11:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yep they changed the actress who plays Marta. Some people think it is an inside joke just to see if people notice. And we did. Just kind of poking fun of all the shows that have had different people playing the same character. Be interesting if they say something about her looking different.

My roommate and I are always quoting stuff from the show. Often we just walk in the room and yell "NO TOUCHING". We loved the hot cops.

I think Buster is my favorite. My favorite Buster quote is when he is visiting his dad in jail with his brother Michael. He starts yawning really loud and says "Wow, we're just blowing right through nap time aren't we?" in Episode 3, Bringing Up Buster.

I actually have put a brown paper bag in the freezer with some frozen stuff in it and wrote on a piece of white paper "DEAD DOVE - Do Not Eat!!"
Old 01-19-2004, 07:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Boy was last night torture without any new Arrested Development.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo:
<STRONG>Boy was last night torture without any new Arrested Development.</STRONG>
Yeah. Fortunately, I went over to my neighbor's house, and he has the "Space Ghost: Coast to Coast" DVD, so it was okay for me.

We bleed, we bleed, we bleed,
Audio blood.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I had Alias which I usually tape and watch later, so I was okay as well. Would have been better with Buster.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

New episode Sunday the 25th for all you Bluth lovers out there. Tell your friends to check our thread out, or we're callng the hot cops.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT 1X11 - JANUARY 25TH
When George Michael is a rejected by a private school due to the family's reputation, he hires a publicist from his gym who he's been flirting with to change the public perspective of the Bluths. Meanwhile, Tobias decides to return to Boston to reclaim his medical licsence

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Gleebo ]
Old 01-23-2004, 12:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Make sure that we all let everyone we know realize that there is a new episode on this week. Alias is a rerun and the Golden Globes are on NBC I think. We should capitalize on picking up new viewers who may not want to watch anything else.
Old 01-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I love this show! Bizarre humor always gets me and the characters are so dysfunctional-it's very entertaining,like looking inside my house [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I hope it gets renewed coz there's been to many cancellations lately [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]