Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

wtf megan? why the heck would you kiss that guy when you could have kyle i mean????

tbh the episode bored me. the previews look juicy but the show itself is a bit slow to me.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know! And he's not even really that cute. I mean, compared to Josh Henderson, at least.

And the fact that she took that woman's story & made it her own. I am sure that's going to come back around & screw her over. She could have at least changed the baby's name.

I agree that the episodes have been kinda slow lately... The first 2-3 episodes were pretty good & super intense. Let's hope it picks up the rest of the season!

Megan kissing Terence in the promo? What's that all about?

Christine gets to kiss Josh and Michael?! Can I please be her now, please?

Episode 5 Postnup. This one was kinda boring, like the episode.
Tveitღ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i thought i saw megan/Terrence and i was so confused. WTF IS THAT.

Poor Kyle, hes gonna be crushed.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:44 PM
Absolute Fan

‘The Arrangement’ Renewed For Season 2 By E! | Deadline
Quote:
E! has ordered a 10-episode second season of its hit original scripted series The Arrangement.

Since its March 5 premiere, The Arrangement is averaging 1.3 million total viewers and 725,000 P18-49 in L+3 and continues to rank as the 2nd biggest scripted cable drama launch with young women (W18-34) for 2017, according to E! and Nielsen stats.

From Universal Cable Productions and Emmy-winning writer/EP Jonathan Abrahams (Mad Men), the series stars Josh Henderson, Christine Evangelista, Lexa Doig and Michael Vartan in a Hollywood love story that brings to life the darker side of fame.

“As E!’s second successful foray into scripted, we are thrilled to see the show resonate with viewers and gain momentum throughout the season. Continuing to fuel our audience’s passion for pop culture and celebrity, ‘The Arrangement’ allows us to reveal a darker side of Hollywood that has never been seen before,” said Adam Stotsky, President, E! Entertainment and Esquire Network. “Alongside our partners at Universal Cable Productions, we’re excited to watch this intriguingly unpredictable story continue to unfold in a second season.”

“’The Arrangement’ has won an audience by providing a guilty pleasure with a dash of topicality,” said Jeff Wachtel, President, Chief Content Officer, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. “Jonathan, Josh, Christine, Michael, Lexa and the rest of the team have created the perfect cocktail of fairytale love story with a dark twist!”

The Arrangement will air its Season 1 finale on May 7 at 10 PM. Jimmy Fox of Main Event Media, Layla Smith and Gregory Lipstone of All3Media America also serve as executive producers.
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Glad for the renewal
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess I missed an episode, I totally forgot about it. But I watched it now...

So is Terrence's wife a lesbian then or bi? That was a shocking scene.

This Nate guy is gross and annoying.

Lisbeth is annoying and no where near as cute as Megan imo.

Okay Josh rollerskating was SO CUTE!

Terrance trying to get Kyle to sleep with some chick, hell no! WTF. This guy is disgusting, Kyle needs to drop him. I cant believe he went through with it, seriously kyle? So disappointed.

eta:

the recent episode was so weird. I thought Megan’s whole backstory with her step brother sort of came out of nowhere? And because he’s dead I am wondering what the purpose is.

Michael V is great and I loved him on Alias but I really hate him on this show, he’s so weird and such an ass and I don’t like this whole sci fi realm the show is going into.

I'm starting to lose a bit of interest with this show unfortunately. They just aren't taking it where I was hoping they would.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-16-2017 at 11:29 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Megan's backstory didn't seem all that out of nowhere because I remember the conversion she had with her friend when the contract was presented. Her friend said something to the effect of "your past is definitely not squeaky clean."

So I'd been kind of waiting to see when that was addressed and what it was.

The institute stuff is creepy and not my fave, but I'm still pretty invested in Megan and, to a degree, Megan and Kyle.

joe biden

keep the starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
The institute stuff is creepy and not my fave, but I'm still pretty invested in Megan and, to a degree, Megan and Kyle.
This is what I'm feeling.

I agree about Michael, Alexa! I don't like him on this show, but I like seeing him on the Postnups & I still think he's as sexy as heck & DeAnn is CRA.ZY for cheating on him. Speaking of DeAnn, I'm not sure what her "situation" is. I don't care & fast forward through her scenes with Annika, but she's mostly like "bi", I guess, since she is married to Terence & does seem to love him, but maybe she doesn't know & is just "experimenting" because she's bored in her marriage with Terence, which is a shame.

I'm glad Megan kissing "Terry" was just a dream. I'm sure we're gonna learn more about Megan's past & that's why it was brought up...

Episode 6 Postnup:

Episode 7 Postnup:

Josh & Christine on Today:
Old 04-21-2017, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont really care that shes cheating, terrence is a nut job, but her mistress is nuts too.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:56 AM
Absolute Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love Megan's declaration & I can't wait to see how that is explored next season!

Can't believe it's not coming back until 2018, though.
Reply   Post New Thread