Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

I love this show too! I love Catherine Bell, and she is awesome as always!

I have the last two on DVR, but havent gotten to see them yet. Hopefully this weekend!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

OMG! This show is simply amazing. I have watched every episode so far, about 6 times! lol.

My fave on the show is Roxy and Claudia Joy. I also adore Trevor. I love him and Roxy together.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Sorry for the double post, don't know if this is allowed but here is a link to the ArmyWives LJ community

The Army Has Their Code...The Wives Have Their Own
Old 06-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Kerry - im soo glad you have found your way over here!!!

BrucasForever<3 - yeah, thanks for stopping by!!

I LOVE this show too!! SOOO much! I just finished the 3rd episode, and each epidsode gets better and better!! It amazing how the show goes from laughter to tears sooo quickly! When the girls were sitting there, talking, being "girls" I was really laughing, and having fun with them, then when we heard the news of her husband.. I was crying right along side them!! This show is sooo touching! Do you think it is her husband that died? I was thinking it is, becuase they Claudia Joy said to her sun "she is just in schock"
but Im thinking its not him, and they still havent found him, he is still missing, I just would HATE for one of the husbands to die SOO early into the show!! man, I cant wait till sunday!! I am really LOVING this show!

and thanks for the LJ community!
Old 06-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Total Fan

I just love this show. I'm liking Claudia Joy more and more. I know Frank is going to be okay because Catherine Bell can't be leaving the show, lol

I just looked the show up and I had no idea Pamela was a cop in the 4th episode she's helping Chase shoot and she's really good but I had no idea she was a cop.

Question: Why didn't Michael Holden, Claudia's husband get Commander of the post

Old 06-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

WELCOME JENN!!
New epp tonight!! although i didnt see the ending, so at 1am i will watch the encore!!
Yeah, I am starting to like all 4 of the army wives, I guess i REALLY like Roxy and Pamela a lot! I think they are soo cute together, but I also think Denise is cute boxing with Roxy! And I like Roland, but mostly when he is with the other ladies, i dont like Joan all that much..

Quote:
Question: Why didn't Michael Holden, Claudia's husband get Commander of the post
I THINK, its becuase Lenore Baker started a rumor that he was a racist. I think thats what they said in the first episode, and thats also ONE of the reasons there is soo much tension between Lenore Baker and Claudia Joy!......

cant wait to watch the end of the episode!!

and I agree, i REALLY hope that Frank is not dead!! I have a feeling, they pay just play the "missing" card for a while, then maybe have him as being hostage, or something, I dunno... but I really doubt he is dead, I woudl HOPE not anyways!
Old 06-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Karen!!!!!!

Real life has been SOOOOOOOOO hectic these last couple weeks

How are you?

Still havent watched the last three episodes. Im going to catch up on them this week, since Medical Investigation is over
Old 06-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Thsi show is still as entertaining as it was teh first episoe. I love it.

And so far I still like all the wives. Do we consider Joan a wife or Roland? lol If its Roland, than yeah I like him too. Joan..... jury is still out on her.

I adore Trevor. Nuff said.

I don't think Frank will die cause then Denise and kid have to move offbase in a few months.

Pam's hubby is starting to make me dislike him less and less.

Denise's son is not the monster he seemed to be early on. Oh don't get me wrong, Frank needs to kick his a$$. But the kid seems to really have issues and not know how to express his misplaced rage. Hope they get him some help and figure out where all this rage is coming from. Glad that Denise stands up for herself with him and has layed down the law.

All in all still must see TV and I hear the ratings are still high for the show. Seems like its gettings stronger and stronger. Yay!!!

Old 06-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Total Fan

I like Denise but she's just so damm weak . Roxy, Claudia, and Pamela can all be tough when need be. I can't believe she let her own kid hit her. If he was my son he would have been on the floor the minute he even TRIED to hit me.

Chase got on my nerves at first acting like a kid spending money. But now he's not so bad. The department he's in is really hardcore so it affects him

Old 06-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Total Fan

there were two reruns on over the weekend, and i was bored so i decided to check the show out..im glad i did. i rly liked it

i think roxy is my fave character
Old 06-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

I am gonna get ready to watch two episodes. Forgot to dvr it last week, but got it set for this sunday
Old 07-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i cannot wait for the ep this sunday... i wonder what is gonna happen Jeremy... even though I kind of don't care... i mean the whole love story relationship with whats her name? that seems pointless

but i'm really enjoying roxy and pam's friendship... like a lot... they are my favorite
Old 07-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

they are my favorite too. i like denise, but I love Catherine Bell, but overall, Roxy and Pam are my faves.

i cant believe how much
Spoiler:
Great casting!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree on the casting, KerBear. It was a good ep overall.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! I'm Jaclyn and I absolutely love Army Wives! I'm so glad there's a thread for it! I have every episode recorded on my computer! It is so addicting! Denise is my favorite character, Roxy and Pamela are my favorite friendship, and of course sexy Drew Fuller as Trevor is my favorite of the guys. I couldn't stand Jeremy when he hit his mom....but I must admit I actually feel sorry that he got kicked out and all. You can tell he's really sorry...and I actually like the romance blooming between him and Amanda
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top