Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2013, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

I agree for the most part about triangles. I learned to never get invested in them after One Tree Hill tortured me. Still, I find this one semi-interesting since I don't really love either couple. When I'm not bias it's more fun for me to see how it plays out.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^- Same here. I can't really decide. I like Pat and I think Hector is an ass but as to who I like better for Gloria that I can't decide so that's as far as it goes.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Honestly, I don't care which one she chooses, so I'm not invested in it, I just see it as a waste of time. They should make a decision and move on to more important stories, imo.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the ep, and yeah I'm done with triangles.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Right? C'mon Patrick known Gloria all of 2 months and he's stalking her then ended up saving her life?, oh my hero, how convenient then she turns around and except a date with Hector, a tired plot I can't be bothered either.

Oh wow Tim is really on one, he feels responsible for some things that went down in the battle, he is sticking to Hector like glue, they had a bromance moment poor Holly dealing with Tim mood swings but he almost killed her, it's time for him to get professional help.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The episode was good, but I think the only thing that really stood out to me was Tim's story line, and of course, Holly. I think the fire was resolved way to quickly, there could have at least been a little more damage than there was.

I'm honestly worried about what is going to happen to Holly if Tim doesn't get any help. It's not his fault, obviously, but unless he deals with it, she could be in serious danger there. I'm just hoping she doesn't try and cover up what he did and at least tells Gloria (who would then let it slip to Patrick because that's how TV works), someone needs to force him to get help if he won't get it himself, ideally he will see what he did and go willingly, of course.

Denise going away to work seems to have just come out of the blue, I may have just missed a reference to it in a previous episode, though

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-04-2013, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked the episode.

Definately the stuff that stood out was Tim's PTSD. I really hope he gets some help.

Oh man and that bromance between him and Hector with the two of them crying on the couch with Holly watching was incredible!

Can't stand the love triangle thing with Pat/Gloria/Hector as for reasons stated above but if I had to absolutely pic one I would go with Pat and Gloria. Even though Hector is trying I just don't see them working out. Pat is something different and I think that would be great.

Denise's job did come out of nowhere but I thought it worked.

I really liked the stuff with Joan. She's really taking her upcoming retirement gracefully. I love her idea of coaching track. That's really great and something I can totally see her doing.
Emma♥Neal
Old 06-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it's a different look seeing Joan so relaxed and out of uniform, she looks great.

How cool was it for the soldier who died mom to be Jan Brady
Old 06-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's awesome to see this side of Joan I'm assuming that the Burtons will be gone for good at the end of this season (start of next, latest), though, which is sad.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-09-2013, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it is sad.

Denise is the only one left from the original team which I'm glad for since I started watching the show because of Catherine but still it won't be the same.

Thankfully we do have a new team that's been more awesome than I would have thought.
Emma♥Neal
Old 06-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

another season is over. I'm hoping this comes back. I really like the new characters.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
Yeah it is sad.

Denise is the only one left from the original team which I'm glad for since I started watching the show because of Catherine but still it won't be the same.

Thankfully we do have a new team that's been more awesome than I would have thought.
Im gonna miss Joan and Roland, dang yeah Denise is the only original left, I dont feel Cat and Michael needed Denise approval to date that whole thing was a bit awkward, I know she was close friends with CJ but she cant expect Michael to be alone and its really none of her business, thankfully they all came to an agreement to move on. Gloria's lil triangle got even more ridiculous but I think Jackie is trying to hook up Pat with Jordan so that may solve this whole drama between them.

Poor Holly and Tim, she was even afraid of him, glad he is getting help, she should have told him what happened right away, he freaked out leaving the house wanting to hang out not realizing he did not have any shoes on, the guys handled it so well by protecting Tim. Glad everything worked out with Latasha and Quincy, she got back her pearls and its really cool Ashanti new single was debuted on the show
Old 06-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so was that a season finale or a series finale because it certainly felt like a series finale especially with that end montage.

Joan's retirement was heartbreaking and bittersweet.

I really did enjoy the episode.

The only thing that I didn't like was seeing Gloria's flashbacks of her time with Pat and Hector. Given that they didn't tell us who she was chosing my bet was certainly on Hector even though I wanted her with Pat.

The storyline I loved most was Tim's PTSD. I've always found those stories fascinating because I like what the human mind is capable of.

I really hope this wasn't the series finale (or that this was at least part 1 of season 7) because I want more!
Emma♥Neal
Old 06-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't watched it yet, but will soon, need to wait until the house is quiet.

I'm pretty sure that was the whole season. They're no longer filming anymore, and the extension last year seemed to be solely to keep the originals for a little longer. I'm hoping for another season.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-25-2013, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sad times, Army Wives has been cancelled (X)

I kind of think this should have happened after season 6 instead of after we (I, at least) got attached to the new characters.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top