Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2013, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
im in the middle of season 2. i like pamela's stalker storyline!
I liked that storyline, too

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL I totally forgot about that storyline!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

So it looks like my Hector dying prediction was spot on. I'm kind of sad, but I feel like it's the best way to advance some storylines and his run on the show was pretty much over when he and Gloria divorced. Also, I don't really see Maggie not telling her husband what happened to Caroline as lying. She believes Caroline learned her lesson and wants to show that she trusts her. I think if her husband asked she would be truthful, but otherwise, she isn't going to volunteer the information. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with her approach to the issue but I don't view it as a lie.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that Hector has been written to a natural end. After all, the show is about the wives and he no longer has one. Gloria's relationship with Patrick really just reinforces that. With no wife, and no new love interest, he doesn't really fit with the focus any more. It's sad, but it makes sense, and tbh, it kind of is about time they killed off another well known character at war.

It's not lying, it's an omission, but that's basically only a step away from a lie, and she's basically showing Caroline it's okay to hide things from her father, and when the issue is so serious, that's really not a good idea, especially when Caroline has proven time and time again that Maggie should not trust her. I get that she wants Caroline to like her, but she needs to be a parent, not a friend, especially after the danger she put herself in. I also have a feeling that because she has decided not to tell him, he'll find out another way (possibly her son), and then they'd have problems.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

I don't think that Hector is out just yet. Far too much potential of having this annoying hothead make things really difficult for Gloria. I have to say I wanted him out from the moment he was being a total idiot about Penny (was that her name?) having his baby. With him it's always everybody else's fault.
But I bet he is gonna mess some more with Glorias new love before he goes.

And I don't like Caroline. She is very annoying as well I agree it's not really a lie that we're talking about here but I would feel very uncomfortable with not sharing it with my husband. She could tell him and ask him to let her handle the situation

avi by neel luvs tony
kiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

So I was right about Hector and Gloria possibly hooking back up, he even got promoted, Pat showed up at an awkward moment, a love triangle? looks like Maggie is the only one that got some poor Holly was not so lucky, Truman is really struggling, great Latasha got to go see Quincy he is freaking out about possibly losing his benefits if kicked out for his injury, loved how the guys showed up and Truman brought Quincy his spices.

Shocked Joan chose to retire guess she is following Roland dream or maybe she is ready to be a full time mom
Old 05-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Haven't seen the episode yet, but...

Love triangles are a complete waste of screentime, really wish they weren't bothering with this, they're always terribly repetitive and boring storylines. Same in every show no matter who the characters are. I'll probably skip over the scenes, can't be bothered with it.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-22-2013, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a good storyline but I agree with the love triangle thing. Those are getting boring and lame at this point. Though if I have to choose I'm not sure who I would want Gloria with because I like them both.

Felt bad for Holly- but Tim man he really came back messed up.

It's nice to see that Joan wants to retire so she can support Roland but I kind of feel bad because it would have been great to have her teach at the war college since opportunities don't come around that often.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Supreme Fan

I've kept up with the show, but I keep forgetting to post here. Oops.

I think the show has had some interesting twists and turns this season. It's really cool to see Brooke Shields on the show and the introduction of all of the new army wives and their families.

After Hector did what he did, I have to admit to liking Gloria and Patrick together. I'm kinda rooting for them now more than her and Hector hooking back up, but I guess we'll see what these next episodes bring.

I, too, feel terrible for Holly! They both had such optimism and positivity and then with Tim going through what he went through, he's just not the same now. I really hope he will be okay!

Also, I genuinely hope that Army Wives gets renewed for an 8th season because I have been a loyal viewer and fan since Season 1! I do miss the series regulars we were introduced to in the beginning, but I also understand all of the change and character growth that has to happen to build various but interconnected arcs each season.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm hoping for another season now, a big change to last season where I really didn't want them to continue it because it wasn't as good. It needed the changes, it's kind of brought new life to it.

A friend asked me yesterday what other shows I watch (aside from those we both watch), I told her a little about AW, and she said she's going to try it

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I'm kind of hoping for another season as well.

Last year and the year before that the show was going downhill for me. This newness though has helped restore my faith in it.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

im loving all the newness to except the love triangle thing, I agree its a waste and boring as hell.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's sad, because there's no point in it, there has to be better storylines they could use.

Caught up again

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree with you guys. Triangles are so over done these days. What a shame that AW went down that road.
Emma♥Neal
Old 05-29-2013, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

All triangles serve to do is annoy people, tbh. The people invested in the couples get annoyed that the other party is getting in the way, then will either be annoyed or happy with how it ends up, those that don't care will be annoyed that screen time is being wasted on a triangle (I'm in this group).

There's just so many better things they could be doing that wouldn't annoy the audience so much.

Leigh Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top