Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2013, 10:21 AM
  #61
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
Just caught up with Sunday's ep.

Sweet ep.

Best part was Jackie and Gloria finding out about each other. Hilarious

I can't wait to see Denise work on that garden project.
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:51 AM
  #62
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
Anyone been watching the show?

Loved the last two episodes.

Last night's was so hilarious on the AW front.

And the stuff on the lines was great. It was intense.
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:23 AM
  #63
Fan Forum Legend

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 344,349
I spent all of Sunday catching up, so now I only have the most recent episode left to watch. I'm enjoying this way more than I thought I would. For me, it kind of feels like we're finally getting back to the old AW that we all know and love after a couple of seasons off track. I love all the new characters, which I wasn't expecting, but they just fit, and it's been great to see the new characters sort of take on the roles of the old characters in their own way, without making it seem like they're meant to be that person. It just shows the growth within characters and the show. Gloria, for example, when she was first introduced, she was like season 1 Roxy, now she's being for Holly what Roxy was for her in a way. It's wonderful to see.

I think it helps that the new characters are far from carbon copy replacements, they're their own characters. I have found that because of this, I don't really miss the old characters while watching it, the new characters fit so well that I don't really remember that they're gone, it's only when I compare this season to last season (this season is better) that I realise that I miss them.

My only issue is the lack of any Charlie and Nicole. It seems that the writers gave into the pressure from the small minded viewers and decided to undo the huge progress they made by adding them. Very sad Hoping I'm wrong and they'll make an appearance later.
__________________
"Love is everything in this strange chaotic human life. Have it for yourself,
your family, your friends and the stranger you pass on the street."

Celebrating 6 years at Troian Bellisario

Leigh Tumblr
Celebration Prep: OTH
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:38 AM
  #64
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I spent all of Sunday catching up, so now I only have the most recent episode left to watch. I'm enjoying this way more than I thought I would. For me, it kind of feels like we're finally getting back to the old AW that we all know and love after a couple of seasons off track. I love all the new characters, which I wasn't expecting, but they just fit, and it's been great to see the new characters sort of take on the roles of the old characters in their own way, without making it seem like they're meant to be that person. It just shows the growth within characters and the show. Gloria, for example, when she was first introduced, she was like season 1 Roxy, now she's being for Holly what Roxy was for her in a way. It's wonderful to see.
Nicely said. I feel the same way.

I really wasn't sure if I'd like this season or the new characters but it's been surprisingly refreshing.

Quote:
I think it helps that the new characters are far from carbon copy replacements, they're their own characters. I have found that because of this, I don't really miss the old characters while watching it, the new characters fit so well that I don't really remember that they're gone, it's only when I compare this season to last season (this season is better) that I realise that I miss them.
You know I don't miss the other characters either.

The only one I still really miss is Claudia Joy because next to Denise she was my favorite character. I adored her so it still sucks that she's been gone.
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:11 PM
  #65
Fan Forum Legend

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 344,349
It's weird because Roxy has always been my favourite, but I don't miss her, I really thought I would, but the others are so good I barely even notice she's gone.

I think the moments I have where I feel sad about Claudia Joy being gone are more a response to Michael, Emmalin and Denise, as opposed to her actually being gone.

I'm honestly glad this season was basically revamped, I think the show needed it. It was losing itself before.
__________________
"Love is everything in this strange chaotic human life. Have it for yourself,
your family, your friends and the stranger you pass on the street."

Celebrating 6 years at Troian Bellisario

Leigh Tumblr
Celebration Prep: OTH
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:13 PM
  #66
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
It really was. For the past few years it's been said that those would be the last seasons but then they kept pushing for more and they were just as bad.

For me personally I feel the show lost itself after season 4.

Then when they pushed it to a new season this time around I just went what the hell. It was getting to the point where it was becoming one of those guilty pleasure shows where I just watch to watch but without really caring.

They've really turned it around this season though and it's not a filler show for me like I was expecting. I'm actually enjoying it and not even pretending to.

They've got a great cast. It feels fresh and it feels no. They're no longer beating a dead horse (excuse the phrasing but it's true).
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:26 PM
  #67
Master Fan

 
Verbal Warning's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 20,816
loved last night and last week too, the girls was badass entering that casino, they wanted to badly to come though for CJ and they did it. Hector going nuts about Gloria and Pat now Jackie wont have to worry after all since it seems he will end it. Love Brooke Shields, Cat Young is no joke, interesting turn of events with her daughter and Holden.
__________________
Jaye
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:52 AM
  #68
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
I loved how badass the women were in walking into that Casino. It really brought it back to the good ol' promotion days.

I love Hector. He's such a hot head. I really hope that catches up with him though. He has the makings of a good soldier but I would really like to see his temper get him into some serious trouble.

And yeah that was a turn of events with Young and her daughter and Holden. It was sad to hear that Youngs' husband was in the Pentagon during 9/11.
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:25 AM
  #69
Fan Forum Legend

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 344,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
It really was. For the past few years it's been said that those would be the last seasons but then they kept pushing for more and they were just as bad.

For me personally I feel the show lost itself after season 4.

Then when they pushed it to a new season this time around I just went what the hell. It was getting to the point where it was becoming one of those guilty pleasure shows where I just watch to watch but without really caring.

They've really turned it around this season though and it's not a filler show for me like I was expecting. I'm actually enjoying it and not even pretending to.

They've got a great cast. It feels fresh and it feels no. They're no longer beating a dead horse (excuse the phrasing but it's true).
I don't think it's been terrible for the past few seasons, just not as good as it usually is. This season has really picked up, and I'm now at a point where I don't want it to end again, whereas before I was more wondering when it would.
__________________
"Love is everything in this strange chaotic human life. Have it for yourself,
your family, your friends and the stranger you pass on the street."

Celebrating 6 years at Troian Bellisario

Leigh Tumblr
Celebration Prep: OTH
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:51 AM
  #70
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 63,669
I only saw a little bit of last night.
__________________
Sean♥Emma Craig♥Manny Sean♥Ellie Spinner♥Paige Spinner♥Darcy Campbell♥Maya Zig♥Maya Zig♥Tori Jake♥Katie Drew♥Bianca/Clare/Katie
Dont say I never gave you anything Nathan and Haley
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:00 AM
  #71
Master Fan

 
Verbal Warning's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 20,816
Last night was ok, looks like a hookup with Holden and Young are developing. Not sure what's happening with Joan and Roland their careers continue to go in separate directions and Roland is ready to quit on the marriage, I think Hector and Gloria are gonna reunite and raise that baby.
__________________
Jaye
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:37 PM
  #72
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
I thought last night was good. This show is really getting back to the way it used to be.

Felt bad that Penny died but it was nice to see all the woman grieve together.

It did bother me though that Denise wasn't able to give the dedication speech at Claudia Joy's memorial. At least she got to visit at the end.

I thought Hector's baby was going to Charlie and her wife.
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:13 AM
  #73
Master Fan

 
Verbal Warning's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 20,816
Yeah the baby is suppose to go to them but since Penny died I figured there must gonna be a dramatic turn of events, she was already giving up the baby so there was no need to kill her off. I think Gloria developed a connection with her and Hector still in love with Gloria this is a way for them to reconnect, but I don't know why Charlie would give up the baby so hope I made sense
__________________
Jaye
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
  #74
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
LOL you did but I just don't see it going that way.

I guess because I like Gloria with Jackie's son. Hector is too much of a hot-head.
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:28 PM
  #75
Fan Forum Legend

 
BlondieLeigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 344,349
I'm an episode behind again
__________________
"Love is everything in this strange chaotic human life. Have it for yourself,
your family, your friends and the stranger you pass on the street."

Celebrating 6 years at Troian Bellisario

Leigh Tumblr
Celebration Prep: OTH
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
current show


Forum Affiliates
Agents of GUARD, FYeah Harvey and Scottie, Quantico Suspects
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:20 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST