Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah 7 seasons.

I watched them all consecutively. It was such an endearing show.

I have to say I was/am biased toward Dennis but that's because when I heard Catherine Bell was doing this following her 9 year run on JAG I had to watch
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love Denise! she's my favorite wife by far. she's just so genuine and real. i also like claudia joy a lot. the only wife i dont like is joan, i find her obnoxious.

emmalin can be annoying too but the rest of the characters are all likable!

i really enjoyed the premiere it put me back in the zone.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Pamela gave birth on a pool table... Haha, I love it

I love it because they are all there for each other while their husbands are away. All appreciate the time they spend with their husbands when they can see them.
Very much a woman show which is obviously great for us ladies.

Hilarie and Kit board.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Joanne wasn't my cup of tea either. I understand why she has a hard shell but it didn't work for me.

Yes Claudia Joy was one of my favorites too. That's one storyline I'll never get over. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen what happens unless you want it in spoiler tags.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

unfortunately i heard about it. i think it sounds ridiculous after losing her daughter but i will wait to give my opinion until I've seen it.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It truly was. The actress was going through some personal problems but they could have just written it a different way.
Old 11-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

seriously, i hate how shows use death as a resolve.
Old 11-16-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too. It's a lazy way to write out a character.
Old 12-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm up to 408. I'm watching slow but i like the season so far, there were some good episodes.

I didn't necessarily love that Roxy was pregnant again, because she's already got two kids. For the shows sake it just seemed like too much. But I was happy for Trevor so it sucks that she lost the baby, how sad.

I feel so bad for Pam. I don't blame her for being frustrated with her husband because he's never around. I feel like Chase is super manipulative with her and has a way of getting what he wants and making her feel like the bad guy.

Jeremy is such a mess he's always going through something it seems. But I love Denise. She's my favorite. I'm glad her and Frank seemed to work it out.

I wish they gave Michael more to do he always seems to be kind of in the background. I love the Denise/Claudia Joy friendship though. Same with Pam/Roxy.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finished season 5 and started season 6!!!

Love this show a lot, the Jeremy death stuff was really great, really well done and I liked seeing the aftermath of that a lot.

Ive never shipped Roxy/Trevor but seeing them go through their issues was really hard to watch. Roxy definitely made mistakes but in general I thought that Trevor was acting like a huge jerk. Glad he came around in the end.

David is a little cutie. It was frustrating that he was so closed off at first but I felt it was realistic for an adopted kid.

The storm episode was pretty interesting and it was hard to see Denise dream of Jeremy but it's good they are showing her going through this rough time.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

About midway through season 6...

I felt bad for David having to deal with stupid parents who are overly cautious about their children. Wanting to know Marcus was frustrating and I sided with Joan because Marcus was an idiot laughing about his offenses.

This season was so odd though because there were so many changes. First, Pam leaving, then Claudia joy briefly, which wasn’t THAT bad, but then we get all these new characters… the lesbian couple, hector and his wife, and also the FRG girl and her husband. It’s almost too much in one season IMO. Tanya is even getting her own scenes now which is odd.

I really don’t like Gloria, she annoys the crap out of me.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finished season 6 finally! I only have one season left and I will binge it later once I finish some other shows.

Trevor and Roxy are leaving...

At the end of the season I felt Joan was a bit too harsh when Rowland was trying to help Marcus get clean. But knowing her back story, it makes sense. I'm glad she came around.

Still dislike Gloria. Her and Hector were horrible together and he was always trying to boss her around, I was not a fan! I was really glad when she wanted to get a divorce but I still haven’t been able to warm up to her.

Claudia Joy coming back and Denise giving her her kidney was so sweet, I’ve always loved their friendship. Wish we saw more of them this season. Denise in general has really been given the shaft and she’s my favorite.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really need to finish the last four episodes..

Steph/credit: spacekru
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I started season 7. I have about 8 episodes left...

The season has been a bit on the slow side but still good.

I liked watching how they dealt with Claudia Joy’s death. I didn’t think it was all that necessary but they did a nice job with the flashbacks and I understand it was a bit out of their control. It was nice seeing Pamela and Roxy there. Poor Emmalin. The second episode dealing with the memorial was also great and I like that they took a lot of time to dedicate to her. I felt so bad for Holden. Him having to parent Emmalin by himself must be hard. I liked that we got to see more mentions of Claudia Joy later on too and how Denise reacted to selling her things.

Introducing all the new people was a bit weird to me. I wish they would have taken their time a bit more with that though. It did feel like a totally different show at times. But I do like all the new women they brought in. I liked Tim and Holly. I also liked Torrey’s character Maggie. Latasha I’m not so sure. All the flashbacks in 7x03 about how they met their husbands was REALLY cheesey and lame though. I actually found the whole Holly and pie making plot cheesey too. But I guess this show always sort of has been.

I can’t stand Joan, I’ve never been able to. How she speaks to Rolan drives me nuts and she just expects him to do whatever she wants yet when she gets deployed she expects him to drop everything. She leaves all the time without warning. Rolan should be able to do the same. Then she goes bitchzola on the other moms, ugh I really don't like her.

I also don’t like Gloria at all. Never have. With that said, Brant is cute and I really like his introduction into the series. Not sure I think he and Gloria have that much chemistry but anyone is better than freaking Hector. It was sad when he told her had to deploy. The friendship with Holy and Gloria is cute.

I felt bad for Maggie dealing with her brat of a step daughter. Her husband ranting about Maggie’s son was so annoying when he didnt want to hear about his own daughter and her texting. Jeez she’s dealing with a lot. They don't seem to really fit together imo.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I miss this show

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread