Spencer Treat Clark as Adrian Dolan

previous threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Didn't Pope get shot though, even if it hit bulletproof vest?

I wonder how Pope heard Smurf confessing that to Lucy?
Yes Pope got shot that's why I was confused why he doesn't even have a scratch. It looks like Deran got shot too but I didn't see it in all that mayhem. The directing on that part was a bit chaotic though as it should be but I would've believed it more if at least one of them was injured.

I think Lucy told Pope that it was Smurf, she has been grilling him time and time again that Smurf killed Baz. I still think Smurf's lying and only said that to Lucy can tell her where Pope was.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yes Pope got shot that's why I was confused why he doesn't even have a scratch. It looks like Deran got shot too but I didn't see it in all that mayhem. The directing on that part was a bit chaotic though as it should be but I would've believed it more if at least one of them was injured.

I think Lucy told Pope that it was Smurf, she has been grilling him time and time again that Smurf killed Baz. I still think Smurf's lying and only said that to Lucy can tell her where Pope was.
Maybe Pope just got shot in the vest? But that would still hurt an bit though

That's probably it and Smurf would tell Lucy that in order to get Pope back.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah that would still hurt, the bullet impact.

My only question is if Smurf was lying about killing Baz, why didn't she correct Pope when he told her that he knew? Pope didn't know or maybe he chose to believe that Smurf didn't kill Baz. What's Smurf's motive in wanting to kill her own son, I don't get it. That's why I think she's lying.

Old 08-11-2018, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Definitely would.

I thought so too, but you would think she would have told Pope she was lying at the very end of the episode.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Moderator Manager

I think that's the biggest debate right now with fans: Did Smurf had Baz killed or was she only lying so Lucy can tell her where Pope was. I mean it wouldn't be OOC if Smurf lied to Lucy, she'll do anything for her boys.

Also Mia doesn't seem suspicious right now so I wonder if we'll ever find out what she did or if the character will still be around next season. I'm glad Nicky is gone but Mia is not a good 'replacement' for J's love interest.

Old 08-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She definitely would and I doubt it's the first time she's done something like that.

J really needs to pick better love interests
Old 08-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Do you think that's the end for Smurf & Lucy? I don't think the show was pretty clear if Lucy is gonna get out of Smurf's hair (and vice versa) because Smurf still doesn't have all the money. I just want them all to know that Mia killed Baz (or was probably instructed to). They'd be stumped to know that the actual killer has been in the house all along.

Old 08-13-2018, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not sure, guess it depends on whether Lucy wants revenge for her brother or not. Hopefully that comes out in the last 2 episodes
Old 08-13-2018, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

I kind of feel that it's not yet over because the money is still missing and Smurf only got her jewelry back. And that bitch wants everything back.

I'm excited for these last 2 eps but I wish they did more heists this season. They only did 1 but maybe they're also choosing to lay low because Smurf was in jail for the early part of the season so hopefully S4, now with Smurf around, they'll do more jobs.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's definitely true

Same, I always love seeing them do heists
Old 08-14-2018, 11:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Looking forward to watching the new ep later. I hope it's a good one!

Quote:
#animalkingdom Tuesday.
Captions?

Old 08-15-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so too, not sure when I will watch it though
Old 08-15-2018, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

So this ep feels like a set-up for S4.

Smurf wants to throw a party because she's out of prison & she somehow pulled some stings to get Lena back. She had a room at her house repainted and stocked with all pink clothes for her. Meanwhile, since getting back from Mexico, Pope was MIA and that's because he was contemplating on killing Smurf. Good on Deran to check up on him because from the looks of the preview on the next ep, S1 Pope is back. He ended up taking Lena back to foster care and away from Smurf because damn, this episode she was manipulating him again and you can see it in Pope's eyes that he knows.

Deran is also thinking of buying a house for him & Adrian. This is a big step in their relationship but since this is AK, Adrian is smuggling drugs outside of the country! How long has he been doing this? Looks like all the money Deran has lent him is gone? This is not gonna end well and I can only see Adrian getting caught and arrested for this.

The whole Frankie & Craig SL was a bit boring. Obviously Frankie is back so Craig can help her with a job but it just feels out of place with the whole ep and a way to bring back Frankie into Craig's life.

The shock of this ep for me is Morgan, Smurf's lawyer. I cannot believe what J did. And he did it because Smurf is gonna find out that he bought one of her house. That end scene with Smurf telling J that she cannot get hold of Morgan? I have a feeling that Smurf doesn't believe J and she knows something is up with him. But kudos to J for having the balls to go against Smurf. He's not gonna win though, Smurf is too good controlling/manipulating her kids.

Really scared for the finale next week.

Old 08-16-2018, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Haven't had an chance to watch the episode, hopefully I can get some wifi so I can watch the episode on Netflix soonish.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top