Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2018, 11:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, UGH, I hate Nicky. And I also hate Mia. Them meeting was inevitable but I hate them so much. Also Mia killing Baz was kind of unexpected and also a bit far out? I thought it was a man who killed Baz. The built was for a man.

I want them to do a job already. These eps have been trudging along. Also poor Craig! Not only did he dislocate a shoulder, he accidentally killed someone. OMG. Also in the hospital, I noticed that Deran was sort of eyeing that nurse that Craig knows. Adrian is away so I don't know where the show will go with this but we left Deran & Adrian in a good place so I hope nothing comes out of it.

Pope only had scenes with Lena & J in this ep. Laughed at the part where the school police told Pope to go and he was all acting really creepy and weird.

Smurf prison scenes are boring me, tbh. Hopefully she'll be out soon. And finally, Denis Leary in the next ep.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-16-2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same, I wonder how Mia living with them will play out I thought so too, but maybe they didn't decide who was the killer at the time?

Same, I really hope they do one in the next episode. I felt bad for Craig in that episode too, which is rare for me lol. I'm not sure what to think of the whole thing between Deran and the nurse.

That scene was hilarious

Same, I hope Leary's character or someone else finds an way to get her out.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I feel like they probably decided last minute to make Mia the killer since she's getting close to J. Maybe she's working on an angle to take down the family by getting into a relationship with him? Does Mia know Javi or are these another Mexican family that Smurf had some deal with before and wants to take them down? Did Baz do something to piss them off and now they want revenge on the Codys?

Quote:
Redecorating with the Cody’s #AnimalKingdom #SmashBrothers

Old 06-17-2018, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That probably played an part, but they also couldn't have originally planned to kill off Baz too? She could also be doing to keep an eye on their investigation into who killed him. Hopefully we get some answers on this soon.

Thanks for that
Old 06-17-2018, 10:31 PM
Moderator Manager

I think they originally did plan to kill Baz. Like you said, Baz was killed off in the movie as well right? I just don't think they planned on Mia being the killer until the writers wrote S3. I just hope that J doesn't have her around for long because the more Mia is a part of J's life, the more prone the family is to getting one of them killed again as Mia and her tribe is the reason that Baz is dead. There's some spec going around that Smurf asked them to kill Baz but why would she do that?

Quote:
@animalkingdomtnt Season 3. Tune in for another wild season with the Cody gang. #codygang #animalkingdom #peoplewilldieitsallgucci

Old 06-18-2018, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He was, but Baz's role in the movie was completely different in the movie and the way he dies was different too. That's probably true too and I wonder if they had an killer planned in S2? Not sure why Smurf would do that, but you never know with her.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

106:

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as the previous one but every episode of this show is interesting to watch.

I hate how Baz is constantly lying to his wife.

Oh Craig, you got yourself into some deep water. Those guys injecting him with fake H was nuts, but tbh he sort of deserved it for leaving his gf to die? Smurf punishing him in front of the other guys was funny, she is such a badass. She's insane and manipulative, but she's a great character.

What happened to Pope in jail???

I didnt care about Jay's gf that much so I am not that sad he broke up with her but it was obvious he did it to protect her sort of because he knows his family is the one that robbed her dad.

Of course they had to leave the episode with Jay going to his teachers door. UGH, I want to know what happens lol.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't really remember what happened to Pope in Jail actually, since it's been an while since I've watched S1.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
He was, but Baz's role in the movie was completely different in the movie and the way he dies was different too. That's probably true too and I wonder if they had an killer planned in S2? Not sure why Smurf would do that, but you never know with her.
How did Baz die in the movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
106:I hate how Baz is constantly lying to his wife.
S1 is reminding me of what a trash Baz was.

New ep tonight and Denis Leary finally arrives playing Billy, Deran's father.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
How did Baz die in the movie?
He got murdered by the cops in order to draw out Pope, who was in hiding.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks! Sorry I keep forgetting as I think I've already asked you that question before.

New ep but I need to wait until I get home tonight to watch it.

Old 06-19-2018, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think you have, but I don't mind haha. Have you watched the movie yet?

I'm going to watch it later too
Old 06-20-2018, 08:57 PM
Moderator Manager

So I like that ep more since they finally do a job. This one was the one J has been proposing to Pope. It went well, it was really good. I keep forgetting that this family has the tools for everything. And this is why the Codys are the ones who should always do a job together. Not those men that Deran asked for the car heist. Speaking of, one of them came to his bar asking for a job. I think I smell trouble for these people with Deran soon.

Billy's around (with his gf) and Pope recognized him. Not sure why he's around all of a sudden but I don't trust him. And I knew it! That nurse guy that Craig was talking to, has the hots for Deran. I think they might hook-up since Deran & Adrian didn't exactly specify if they are exclusive but what I find odd is Deran suddenly opening up to this guy, who he barely knows! He's very closed off and doesn't open up to anyone so I thought that was OOC and just a way to stir drama for Deran's personal life.

So Nicky tells J that she slept with someone and J gets mad when he actually slept with Mia? Double standard much? I can't wait for the next ep to get more of Billy and Dichen (whose character we don't know the name yet). I wonder what their deal is. It's very questionable why they just popped up at the Codys all of a sudden.

Old 06-21-2018, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked how the plan played out, J did an great job planning it out With how little money they got from it, I can Deran trying to do another one of those car heists soon. I will be surprised if him visiting the bar doesn't end up being trouble for Deran actually.

We haven't really got an reason to trust Billy yet and I wonder if we will get one in the upcoming episodes or not. I wasn't an fan of Deran opening up either for that exact reason

I didn't like J's reaction either and I wonder if him and Mia sleeping together will come out soon?
Old 06-22-2018, 11:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah the bulk of the money was given to J and they all obviously still need a bigger heist to pull. I wonder if Billy helps with that? If he is Deran's father, then he knows what Smurf does and he probably wants some money and to work with her. I don't think he knows Smurf's in jail?

Also I forgot to mention Nicky spilled something about the Cody's and Mia picked up on that and told someone (over the phone) about it. UGH I hate her so much. This is why the other Cody's treat her like crap, she doesn't shut up.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top