Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2018, 11:32 PM
Moderator Manager

I binge-d S1/S2 on Netflix so I liked the show more that way. This time around I'm gonna watch new eps every week.

Was this the Deran & Adrian ep where Adrian has a bf and then Deran asked Pope to beat Adrian's bf up? These two are so effed up right now. Deran needs to get his together.

The teacher & J SL in S1 is my least favorite and the worst, imo. But there's a catch to it later on or was it already revealed in this ep?

The brother who's always doing drugs is Craig. He's okay when he's sober. And yeah Pope is creepy but it was only in S2 where I liked him more. He's just straight up weird in S1 but kudos really to Shawn Hatosy, he's amazing.

Looks like they previewed 3x01 on TNT and I'm already seeing some reviews but they are still showing the season premiere tonight on TNT right?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-28-2018, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think the catch for the J and Teacher storyline gets revealed in 1,07 I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Im not sure. Probably that one. Im still waiting to get super hooked.
Hopefully, that happens by the end of the season for you.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
^ I think the catch for the J and Teacher storyline gets revealed in 1,07 I think
Thanks. I was kinda happy about this reveal/twist actually. 1x07 was also another good ep for Deran & Adrian. Though I'd use the term "good" lightly.

Old 05-29-2018, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks. I was kinda happy about this reveal/twist actually. 1x07 was also another good ep for Deran & Adrian. Though I'd use the term "good" lightly.
Yeah, I was too and good call there
Old 05-29-2018, 09:28 PM
Moderator Manager

I'll watch the new ep later when I get home from work.

Quote:
The Cody boys figure out what their next move in the season premiere of #AnimalKingdom TONIGHT at 9/8c on @tntdrama! @animalkingdomtnt ™@warnerbrostv

Quote:
Ellen And Finn are currently on set shooting the finale of Season 3 but needed to take a break to tell you to tune into the premiere! West Coast!! Season 3 starts tonight!! See you in 30 minutes. #animalkingdom #ellensgotjokes #behindthescenes #downtimewiththecast
^ I love how they got into character right away

Old 05-29-2018, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same, I think it appears later tonight on Netflix for me.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:55 PM
Moderator Manager

New ep was just okay. It deals with the aftermath of Baz's death which we all already knew because of Scott's casting in G.A.

Not much really happened, tbh. Nicky is still hella annoying. Some good acting from Ben Robson, btw, and Ellen Barkin (but of course). They're trying to find out who killed Baz. I forgot the name of Baz' gf but she wasn't much of a help too plus the money is with her right? Or at least Baz' share of the money from their last job. What happens to Lucy now? Pope doesn't want her given to child care services. Plus I wonder how Smurf gets out of jail? It looks like she might strike a deal with one of the cops so she can get out.

I like the show more when they do jobs so the preview for the next ep looks to be them planning on their next job already. Plus Denis Leary finally appears too.

Old 05-31-2018, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought it was just okay too

Who do you think killed Baz?
Old 05-31-2018, 11:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh I don't know. Maybe one of the Mexican goons that they've dealt with? Maybe Denis Leary has a hand in it (this is a far stretch)? They didn't show who killed him in the S2 finale right? Even Baz' gf didn't know who it was.

Old 06-01-2018, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess it will be something that will be uncovered over the course of the season.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Are you okay with Baz being dead? He's not really a likable character on the show. I mean in S2, Pope was more of a father to Lena than Baz was. There was one point that he got so mad and screamed at her. We can chalk it up to stress with jobs but still...he's acting like he doesn't have a daughter.

Quote:
#tbt to the time @denisleary said to me, and I quote... “Shawn, you’re a gifted mother****er. You’re one of the most talented actors on the planet. You have incredible athletic ability and you’re smarter than me and I’m a ****ing doctor...” #animalkingdom #wheresbaz

Old 06-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not that bothered by it, since Baz wasn't that likable to her either and Lena deserved an better dad, especially with Catherine been dead and all.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Exactly. Lena doesn't already have a mom so she's be expecting some attention and support from the father which Baz didn't give. He really was a douche in S2 and cared more about jobs than his own family.

BTS from S1.

Old 06-04-2018, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep. and it wouldn't surprise me if that played an part in why he got killed too.

Thanks for that
Old 06-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Moderator Manager

New ep tonight! I'll be able to watch right away.

Also was Baz really J's father?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top