Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Loyal Fan

"Angels In America" (Coming to the UK)

So, the new HBO mini-series is coming to Channel 4 tonight from 9pm and continues tomorrow night at the same time.

The line up of cast look great, and I first heard about it at the "Golden Globes" the other week... so I'll be sure to tune in [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyone else going to watch it?

Big DC Fan

1.05pm
Old 02-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, well well...look who's here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hi there! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I shall definitely be tuning in to Al Pacino tonight. But then I'd watch him in a three-hour dog food commercial. Seriously, I've wanted to see this for a while, and I've done the housework, the Haagen Dasz is in the freezer, I'm just going to have a pamper, got the house to myself, get ready for a 3-hour date with Al. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:45 AM
Loyal Fan

What did you think of it?

I was recording it last night, and unfortunately fell asleep around Chapter 3, "The Messenger" [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm not sure if it's my cup of tea, but I'll watch what I missed last night, and I'll continue tonight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

Bye for now,

Big DC Fan

10.45am
Old 02-08-2004, 04:29 AM
Addicted Fan

I only managed to watch some of it...but I enjoyed what I saw. Won't be watching the final part tonight, but will probably save the whole thing up until half term the week after next, and I shall watch it in one go.

That reminds me, still haven't watched last week's ER yet!
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
[QB]but will probably save the whole thing up until half term the week after next, and I shall watch it in one go.QB]
OMG: Watch it in one go [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Watch out for square eyes [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You got this weeks "ER" on tape, or you going to catch it on E4 tonight? I'll be watching the episode on Wednesday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bye for onw,

Big DC Fan

4pm
Closed Thread   Post New Thread