Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2019, 04:24 PM
Graphics Team

Cody Fern is really talented
Though some parts of that season were hard for me to watch. Just because I don't like a lot of satanic stuff.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He really is

Same here and the last episode felt a bit rushed imo
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 05:22 PM
Graphics Team

It probably was.
But I don't like the idea about Cordelia no longer being the Supreme. So I really hope they don't continue with that type of storyline in any future season. Since we all know they're going to be bringing back all those witches in a future season.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wasn't a fan of that either
Old 02-22-2019, 01:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

cody fern is definitely talented. i would love to see more of him

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too
Old 02-23-2019, 10:07 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Wasn't a fan of that either
Yeah it just made me kind of sad. So I really hope they don't go down that route again.

I wonder when they'll announce more info about the next season. It's still early in the year so we may have to wait awhile.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
Agreed. He was a new face that left a hell of an impression!
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
Despite my issues with the last season, I loved Cody as creepy Micheal. He was killing it in the first few episodes, not that I think his acting went downhill, I just think the writing made his character too soft at points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen (View Post)
It probably was.
But I don't like the idea about Cordelia no longer being the Supreme. So I really hope they don't continue with that type of storyline in any future season. Since we all know they're going to be bringing back all those witches in a future season.
I also kept hoping Cordelia would remain supreme, glad she ultimately did. She went through development in Coven which made her feel deserving of her position, we barely got to know Mallory.

Also would be sad to not have Evan for the next season, I understand if he needs a break, but even a one episode role would make me happy
Kinky-Cousin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:26 AM
Graphics Team

We don't know that Cordelia will remain Supreme in future seasons ^ That's why I'm worried. Because they already brought up the subject in Apocalypse, and it's possible they could do it again when they bring the witches back.
I really really hope they don't though.

I think Evan is just kind of drained from playing so much in this show. It's taken a lot out of him. But any episodes/seasons we get with him is good with me. He's a fantastic actor.

And I'm hoping they bring Cody Fern back for another season. He wasn't confirmed for season 9 yet was he? I don't think I heard anything. I think the only ones so far that are confirmed is Emma Roberts and Gus Kenworthy.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Plus because of the time travel thing I thought Cordelia would be still the supreme?
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

I think Evan is just kind of drained from playing so much in this show. It's taken a lot out of him. But any episodes/seasons we get with him is good with me. He's a fantastic actor.

And I'm hoping they bring Cody Fern back for another season. He wasn't confirmed for season 9 yet was he? I don't think I heard anything. I think the only ones so far that are confirmed is Emma Roberts and Gus Kenworthy.
Evan Peters has been a lead actor on AHS since the beginning and over the years he's had to portray some very difficult and complex characters, especially in Cult, I remember in an interview last year that he said Cult was a particularly difficult & challenging season for him because he had to play so many different characters in 1 season and it was physically & emotionally challenging for him. So it's understandable if he's exhausted and wants to take a break from the show, it's just that he is my favourite actor along with Sarah Paulson in AHS, they are both the most pivotal actors of AHS, and I just can't imagine the show without either of them.

As for Cody Fern I like him too and I hope he returns for more seasons, he's a fantastic actor too.
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
^^ Plus because of the time travel thing I thought Cordelia would be still the supreme?
As far as I know she is. But that doesn't mean that things won't go similar to what they did the first time, like with Mallory being the supreme. I had hoped they wouldn't bring Mallory back cuz then that just makes me scared for Cordelia. But since it was said that the witches from both Coven and Apocalypse would return, I'm guessing that means Coco and Mallory included.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah it just made me kind of sad. So I really hope they don't go down that route again.

I wonder when they'll announce more info about the next season. It's still early in the year so we may have to wait awhile.
I hope not either

Sure we will
Old 02-26-2019, 04:21 AM
Graphics Team

They should give us more confirmations about who else is going to be in season 9. I know it's still early, but we still only have 2 confirmations so far.

Also I meant to bring this up sooner... I'm confused. In Roanoke, if you die there you stay as a ghost? So is that like the same thing as Murder House/Hotel? If so, then where was all the other people at that died there?? Cuz at the end we saw Lee die, and she was a ghost. So I still don't get how that works.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top