Thanks for that.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Old 07-31-2017, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Looks interesting.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, at first I thought (being Canadian) that if the storyline tied into the American elections, I might be bored with whatever they were gonna do.

But I watched the first episode of the "Cult" season tonight and it was right up my ally with the visuals and the whole clown theme happening I wasn't expecting creepy clowns so I'm in so far! The masks were all satisfyingly creepy!

My favorite scene was the one in the supermarket with her being terrorized by masked beings!

So far, so good!

They brought back that creepy clown from the other season!
Old 09-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked the premiere! It felt like the good old AHS to me.

OMG they actually have Donald Trump ON the episode. Wow, that is hilarious. I did not want to watch that again though. . Is 4 years over yet?

I don’t really understand what the comic (season 4) clown has to do with anything? That IMO was really weird and out of nowhere. I guess the main girl has a phobia of clowns, but why? I wonder if its going to tie in or if they just needed something sort of scary for the episode until the real time starts getting more detailed? I just hope they dont keep showing that one.

I cant really tell what is going on because the girl with Evan’s character seemed to be all about democratic views and then Evan’s character is obviously an extreme crazy person. So how did he convince her to go along with his antics? I read they were siblings and she lost a bet? IDK, still seems odd.... But obviously there is a “cult” of people. Not sure why they are targeting the lesbian couple, just because the are lesbians? It’s obvious that Colton’s character is in on it as well. Maybe even the therapist since he knows her fears. I wouldnt be shocked if her wife was even in on it.

I would not be sleeping at home after that happened.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm enjoying this season because it just good old classic scares. Nothing supernatural (yet lol). The end of episode 2 was a shock to me. Didn't expect that. I feel bad for the main girl though. Its annoying her wife doesnt really believe her.

The new neighbors are creepy AF. I feel like everyone is in on this whole plot.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think everyone (for some reason) is gas-lighting Ally to make her think she's crazy! Including her therapist and wife!

I wonder how they will resolve that ending tonight! YIKES

Love the clowns, even tho I'm not scared of clowns, its fun to watch them be threatening!!
Old 09-19-2017, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Haven't caught up yet, will probably binge the whole season when it is finished.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG Dulmont Mulroney. Why would he take such a small role?

Winter is such an interesting character. But it makes no sense that they would keep her as a nanny because she’s done so many stupid things at this point.

I like this season a lot but I just feel bad for Aly. It’s hard watching someone be tortured like this. But I am interested to see what happens. I dont blame her wife for being upset about the video but to leave her wife at home when they have been “marked” by the murderer is really cruel?!

I love Evan Peters so much. He is such a creepy MoFo.

And wtf the police officer is over at the neighbors house? Then the neighbor was talking to Evan’s character? I AM SO CONFUSED. I mean, I figured they were all in on the cult together but I mean, why would they reveal that already? lol. It seems Evan’s character is the killer but it just cant be this obvious.

I had a feeling that the neighbor was going to die.

The hamster in the microwave was SICK!!!
Old 09-28-2017, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the new episode. I like this season a LOT. It feels like the old AHS and I like that the storyline is pretty simplistic and easy to follow. The past seasons have been to weird with too much jumping around. I like that we get to see most of the same characters.

So it seems that Evan's character just wants to get close to people and make them think he has their support to get them to do horrible things. All the pieces definitely seem to be coming together.

One thing that confuses me though is the sister. She was clearly a liberal on that side of things so why is she helping her brother who has very different political views than her? That I don't get.

The dude cutting off his arm was so dumb and unrealistic though lol.

eta:

Well, I was liking the season a lot util the new episode. 707 was crap. I am sorry but does it have to be so damn predictable? RM always does this.

I mean, I knew the therapist would be in on it in some sort, of course he is Kai's brother. I knew that the wife would be in on it, of course she was. I was hoping the cult wouldnt be so damn obvious but it was... I cant tell if that was the point from the beginning. Like, are we supposed to be shocked at who is part of it or not? IDK. Anyways, we still have 3 episodes and I felt like episode 7 is what they would have done in 9 so I have no idea how the rest of the season will play out.

I also thought it was unclear whether Ivy truly loved her wife before or not. When did she decide to join the cult, only after the vote? Its just so unrealistic and far fetched that she would go along with murder.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-05-2017 at 02:27 AM
Old 10-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

I love American Horror Story!

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me

Last edited by fluffybunny; 10-08-2017 at 12:37 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top