Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2017, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope that becomes an season storyline.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Ryan Murphy Lures Annette Benning to TV for Katrina: American Crime Story | E! News

Quote:
Benning, will play Kathleen Blanco, the governor of Louisiana
Old 02-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the link..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

‘American Crime Story’ Season 4 Will Tackle Monica Lewinsky Scandal | Deadline
Quote:
Ryan Murphy has confirmed American Crime Story Season 4 will focus on the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal, and Sarah Paulson will be in the cast.

In an interview with E! News, Murphy did not say what role Paulson would play, but noted it would not be Hillary Clinton. He told E! shooting will start at the end of the year.

Fox 21 TV Studios and FX Productions last month optioned rights to Jeffrey Toobin’s book A Vast Conspiracy: The Real Sex Scandal That Nearly Brought Down A President to develop for a new American Crime Story installment. The book details the Lewinsky sex scandal that led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton.

Production is underway on the next two installments of Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s American Crime Story. Season 2, expected in 2018, will focus on Hurricane Katrina. Season 3 explores the July 1997 assassination of designer Gianni Versace.

The first installment of the anthology series, American Crime Story: The People Vs. O.J. Simpson, was a critical and ratings hit for FX, garnering nine Emmy Awards and two Golden Globes and continues to rack up honors. It too was based on another Toobin book, The Run Of His Life: The People V. O.J. Simpson, and Toobin served as executive producer.
Edgar Ramirez & Darren Criss Star In ‘Versace: American Crime Story’ | Deadline
Quote:
Edgar Ramirez (Gold, The Girl on the Train) and Glee alum Darren Criss have been cast in Versace: American Crime Story, the 10-episode third installment in Ryan Murphy’s anthology series for FX. Ramirez will play the legendary designer, while Criss will play his killer in the project that reunites him with Glee co-creator Murphy.

Versace examines the shocking July 1997 assassination of Gianni Versace (Ramirez) on the steps of his Miami Beach mansion by sociopath and serial killer Andrew Cunanan (Criss). Eight days later, Cunanan killed himself in a house boat as the Miami Dade police force moved in to capture him. Versace was his fifth and final victim.

Versace, from Fox 21, is based on the book “Vulgar Favors” by Vanity Fair writer Maureen Orth. Tom Rob Smith (London Spy) is writing the first two and multiple subsequent episodes and Murphy, who received an Emmy nomination for directing the opening episode of People v. O.J. Simpson, will direct the first hour. Versace will begin production next month in Los Angeles and Miami, and will shoot before Season 2, Katrina: American Crime Story, which will air first.

Also back for Versace are casting directors Nicole Daniels and Courtney Bright, who won an Emmy for The People v. O.J. Simpson. American Crime Story’s core producing team — Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson and Brad Falchuk — all Emmy winners for People v. O.J. Simpson as Best Limited Series — executive produce Versace alongside Smith.

Ramirez, who received an Emmy nomination for his title role in the Carlos miniseries, will next be seen in the feature Bright opposite Will Smith. He is repped by CAA, Jill Littman of Impression Entertainment Group and attorney Bob Wallerstein.

Following his big break on Glee, Criss did a stint on Murphy and Falchuk’s FX anthology series American Horror Story. He will next be seen as the Big Bad Music Meister in the CW’s Flash/Supergirl musical crossover episodes. Criss is repped by CAA, Ricky Rollins of Hyphenate Creative Management and Adam Kaller.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the links.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those..

is that what you want?

Old 02-17-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-23-2017, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Matthew Broderick Cast In FX’s ‘Katrina: American Crime Story’ | Deadline
Quote:
Matthew Broderick has joined the cast of FX’s Katrina: American Crime Story, the second installment of the Emmy-winning limited series from Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson. Broderick will play Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Director Michael D. Brown, who was in charge of the federal disaster response to Hurricane Katrina.

Brown became famous overnight when President George W. Bush praised him with “Brownie, you’re doing a heckuva job,” while much of America disagreed.

Katrina: American Crime Story will tell the story of America’s response to the devastating storm.

Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson serve as Executive Producers on Katrina: American Crime Story, which is produced by Fox 21 Television Studios and FX Productions.

Broderick, was last seen on screen in Rules Don’t Apply directed and starring Warren Beatty, as well as Manchester By The Sea directed by Kenneth Lonergan. He will next be seen in Look Away alongside Chloe Sevigny and Aidan Turner. In TV, he has appeared on Modern Family, 30 Rock, the Showtime film Master Harold…and the Boys and received an Emmy nomination for the TNT production of David Mamet’s A Life in the Theater in which he starred opposite Jack Lemmon. He’s repped by CAA, Management 360 and Barry Tyerman.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the link.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Interesting to see him on that show..

is that what you want?

Old 02-24-2017, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it will.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hopefully that it will be good one as S2..

is that what you want?

Old 02-26-2017, 02:59 AM
Moderator Manager

S2 will be about the murder of Versace right? I was pretty impressed with S1, especially the cast so I hope S2 will be just as good.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-26-2017, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

S2 is Katrina and S3 is Versace and S4 is Monica Lewinsky