Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I enjoyed the whole episode even the coop stuff which isn't always my fav. Feel bad for layla even though I loved all the spencer and olivia content.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:54 PM
Addicted Fan

All I have to say is that Layla deserves better + Spencer is not deserving of her. I knew Liv and Spencer were endgame, but I didn't want for it go down like this.

I'm glad in the promo that you see she breaks up with Spencer, and leaves him to Olivia.

What a mess, but I am here for it! LOL.

Simone and Jordan getting married really just doesn't make any sense to me... at all. Their scenes earlier in the season make sense, but they are truly too young and do not know each other well enough to get married.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
All I have to say is that Layla deserves better + Spencer is not deserving of her. I knew Liv and Spencer were endgame, but I didn't want for it go down like this.

I'm glad in the promo that you see she breaks up with Spencer, and leaves him to Olivia.

What a mess, but I am here for it! LOL.

Simone and Jordan getting married really just doesn't make any sense to me... at all. Their scenes earlier in the season make sense, but they are truly too young and do not know each other well enough to get married.
I was expecting worse. Yes, it sucks. I just wish that he hadn't slept with her at the end. If that hadn't happened it wouldn't be nearly as messy just sad for layla. But, its not like she didn't know from day 1.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I was expecting worse. Yes, it sucks. I just wish that he hadn't slept with her at the end. If that hadn't happened it wouldn't be nearly as messy just sad for layla. But, its not like she didn't know from day 1.
I think deep down Layla always knew that it Spencer was in love with Liv.

But the fact that not only he slept with her after he confessed his love to Liv (+ she walked out), but then he still got back together with Layla while having very clear feelings for Liv.

Unless things have changed from the Vegas trip to now (which I doubt), he is treating Layla like she is his 2nd option. That is not cool, and I am really feeling it for Layla right now.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

I enjoyed the whole episode except Spencer's messy decision at the end. It's going to be hard for Layla to be friends with him. He should have lied a little. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)

But the fact that not only he slept with her after he confessed his love to Liv (+ she walked out), but then he still got back together with Layla while having very clear feelings for Liv.

Unless things have changed from the Vegas trip to now (which I doubt), he is treating Layla like she is his 2nd option. That is not cool, and I am really feeling it for Layla right now.
He was going to break up with her at the end of the last episode. He only got back with her because he saw Olivia with Asher. And then from Episodes 1 to 3, he was still trying to talk to Olivia about summer to get her to change her mind. Heck, even in Ep 4 after he told her he missed his friend, he was still shooting love bullets talking about he would take another bullet for her. So he didn't need to be so messy and get with Layla since his heart wasn't in it at all but I think that once he got back with her out of jealousy, he kind of felt stuck in the relationship.

Olivia on the other hand was just forcing herself to be with Asher to protect other people's happiness.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 03-01-2021 at 10:53 PM
Old 03-02-2021, 04:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
He should have lied a little. lol

Quote:
Yeah. you could tell she was starting to notice those looks they would share, and their convos they'd always have off to the side.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I don't think it was cool of him to sleep with her, but then they didn't really get together until 301 anyway. You could tell something off for them. I knew the minute he said he would wait for her at cotillion this would happen. Yes, she knew something was up but she also knew how Liv felt way back in s1.
Old 03-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

I honestly tho that it would be more, but I felt like it was underwhelming..

Plus Jordan and Simone got married?? I mean, they don't even know each other that well and all that.. I just.. Sigh..

I mean, I would love to rooting for both Spencer and Liv, but not this way!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Why because of layla. Sorry, I was rooting for them way before he messed with layla. I also don't feel that sorry for her. This is the same girl that was trying to push them together only to go and kiss him. They just used asher/liv to justify that. The story has always been about them from day 1. Plus a little google search could show you what was gonna happen
Old 03-05-2021, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Not bec of Layla.. I mean, I felt like Spencer was all about honest after he found out about his mom and his coach and all that.. I mean..

is that what you want?

Old 03-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm a little upset we have to wait until April 12 to find out the aftermath of the car accident.

I'm really feeling it for Layla. Even thought Olivia didn't tell Spencer how she felt, she should have gone to Layla about it. I'm already furious with Spencer (and probably will be for a while ) But Layla deserved to be treated better from her boyfriend and best friend.

I kept telling my friend that if Liv is not sober, she should NOT be trying to get with Spencer. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!! I really want Spencer and Liv to be together, but not like this. Liv being drunk behind the wheel + asking Spencer to take her place put Spencer's football career in jeopardy. I want the best for Liv, but she needs to do this the right way. Now we are probably going to have to wait longer for Liv and Spencer to be together. ugh.

I'm glad that Vanessa and JJ can be together and happy what not. I'm annoyed to still see her on my screen. But as long as Coach Montes is there, she's probably going to be there too.

And Coop is going down a dark road.... and I'm not sure there is going to be a happy ending for her at the end.
Old 03-08-2021, 08:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

good episode.

More drama for Spencer/Liv.. this is torture. lol Olivia drinking finally caught up to her. glad it will be out now. Yeah it's not a good idea for Spencer to take the charge for the wreck. but of course he will and worry about the consequences later. when she was telling Spencer how she really feels in the car, even tho she had been drinking those were her true feelings. Hopefully she can get some help and get sober/clean and Spencer/Liv can have a real shot.

I'm glad Layla got to voice her feelings and said what needed to be said to Spencer. even the scene between Liv/Layla had to happened as well. both brought up good points. I don't like how the writers keep having them involved with the same guys. as much as the relationships are falling apart so are the friendships.

I've always wonder if they might pair Jordan/Layla together and after their scene tonight. I hope it happens in a future season.

I like when we get Jordan/Olivia scenes. I feel like their aren't many of them an there should be.. the karaoke was so funny. lol

Typical Coop, making stupid impulsive decisions.
Old 03-11-2021, 04:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can't believe that we have to wait until next month!

I still can't believe that nobody notice her taking the sip and not smelling anything since in my time, there was some kids who drink the bottle, but yet, we can smell it.. But still..

But is Jordan marry?? I mean, I can't see them go on that road if they want to give it shot on Jordan and Layla.. Honestly, I tho that they would get together in earlier..

So, why I have feeling that both Olivia and Spencer wouldn't end up together after that accident.. Sigh..

And I agree w/ you about Coop since I bet that her girlfriend wouldn't be happy about it..

is that what you want?

Old 03-12-2021, 03:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

It is odd that she drinks but no one never smells it on her.

Quote:
But is Jordan marry?? I mean, I can't see them go on that road if they want to give it shot on Jordan and Layla.. Honestly, I tho that they would get together in earlier..
Yeah, but Simone will be getting a spinoff show. So it's only a matter of time before they break up. that's why I said in a future season they might go there..
Old 03-13-2021, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah even tho I felt like the writers think that nobody can smell, but umm, we do smell it from little distance.. I mean, the liquor are strong to smell..

Oh really? I didn't know that she's getting spin-off.. I guess that I miss that.. But it made me think that if the parents found out, I have feeling that they would do the annual or something in call bec they still don't know each other that well.. What you think?

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top