Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2018, 09:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I agree. In my group of friends, a lot of us used to watch this show back in S1. And now there's just two of us left. I'm pretty sure a lot of people gave up after S1 or S3 when Ward came back. Which was a bummer because S4/S5 have become 2 of my fave seasons of this show.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, an few people probably stopped watching after S1 too
Old 07-16-2018, 04:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
^ What article did you see that? The show is fairly underrated, since only an few people seem to watch it
But still, it still getting promoted and all that plus having both SDCC and NYCC while other Marvel's show (and no I don't mean Netflix's original).. Even tho I know it still popular, so it not underrated.. Bec it still trending whenever the show on unlike other.. But go off..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-16-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
But still, it still getting promoted and all that plus having both SDCC and NYCC while other Marvel's show (and no I don't mean Netflix's original).. Even tho I know it still popular, so it not underrated.. Bec it still trending whenever the show on unlike other.. But go off..
True, but it's still like a lot of people watch it though.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Ah I get what you mean. I just feel like it isn't because I really thought last year would be their last season + the show doesn't really have acceptable ABC ratings (and the fact that they were moved to Friday didn't help either). I guess it's a Marvel show so at least people will still watch no matter what. But look what happened to Agent Carter & Inhumans. Although I can't argue with Inhumans. I only watched 2 eps of that show and gave up.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Ah I get what you mean. I just feel like it isn't because I really thought last year would be their last season + the show doesn't really have acceptable ABC ratings (and the fact that they were moved to Friday didn't help either). I guess it's a Marvel show so at least people will still watch no matter what. But look what happened to Agent Carter & Inhumans. Although I can't argue with Inhumans. I only watched 2 eps of that show and gave up.
I'm still upset that Agent Carter only got two seasons

Last edited by stlavin95; 07-18-2018 at 04:41 AM
Old 07-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

i gave up on AoS somewhere in early Season 2, mainly because i realized the MCU would never acknowledge the tv series or Coulson's existence, and i was really disgusted by that, tbh. where does AoS stand in the timeline, as of today? are they past Civil War, which was the last time i saw news on AoS. i suppose my big question is, will AoS ever fit into the MCU world, where i can start watching it again? i'm pretty much a movie person, but if AoS was canon in the MCU, i would definitely watch it again.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 07-17-2018, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i gave up on AoS somewhere in early Season 2, mainly because i realized the MCU would never acknowledge the tv series or Coulson's existence, and i was really disgusted by that, tbh. where does AoS stand in the timeline, as of today? are they past Civil War, which was the last time i saw news on AoS. i suppose my big question is, will AoS ever fit into the MCU world, where i can start watching it again? i'm pretty much a movie person, but if AoS was canon in the MCU, i would definitely watch it again.
The movies not acknowledging the show never really bothered me actually.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I'm still upset that Agent Carter only got two seasons (
Same. I think Agent Carter has potential and they left us with a cliffhanger for S2. I was pissed it got cancelled and wished it had another season to wrap their story up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
I think they only acknowledge the movies on AOS but acknowledging this show in MCU would mean that the Avengers would know that Coulson is alive. I'm kind of okay with them not knowing he's alive actually. There's also the presence of Inhumans which MCU can acknowledge. Plus having Hydra on the show kind of ties it all with MCU for me.

Old 07-18-2018, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Same. I think Agent Carter has potential and they left us with a cliffhanger for S2. I was pissed it got cancelled and wished it had another season to wrap their story up.
Another season to wrap up everything would have worked well for me, plus I want to know what happened with Jack.
Old 07-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think that it have to do w/ her being woman bec I know there are marvel dude who rather to see about men as long it's their show..

is that what you want?

Old 07-19-2018, 01:03 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I think that it have to do w/ her being woman bec I know there are marvel dude who rather to see about men as long it's their show..
Seriously? This makes me so mad.

They have a panel this weekend!

Old 07-19-2018, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What makes you think that?
Old 07-19-2018, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Looks like Clark won't be attending the panel. Iain will probably get the most attention at the panel.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

It jsut her, ugh.. I just don't care..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top