Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2021, 06:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

We didn't see how TK deal w/ his mom since he didn't live w/ her which he chose to live w/ his dad bec of his mom travel around.. Also, we still don't know much on supporting characters.. And we didn't see Carlos and TK being couple which they are, but yet, it was mostly off-screen.. I felt like they just don't know how to balance, but focus on Owen and his family mainly..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

well it's still only the first episode of the new season, they won't cover everything in just 1 ep. there will probably be more development of the characters and relationships in future eps
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that they can show TK and his mom, but I wish that they still haven't show any development which I prefer the original one.. Shrug..

is that what you want?

Old 01-26-2021, 07:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I watched the second ep of the new season and it was another good ep, a volcanic eruption in Texas is ridiculous, but then again about 99% of the cases shown on this show and the original 911 show are just so far-fetched and ridiculous it doesn't really matter to me, I mainly just watch both 911 shows for the pure entertainment. 'Chicago Fire' is a lot more realistic when it comes to the sort of cases they deal with on the show.

I'm looking forward to the crossover with 911 next week, it should be interesting to see how the characters of 911 and 911 Lone Star will interact together, I'm particularly interested in seeing Buck's interactions with TK, the actor who plays TK hinted on twitter that TK and Buck will have some very interesting conversations.
Old 01-28-2021, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I agree w/ you about the volcanic eruption.. I feel like the writers from both show always want to go big.. Not sure if that made sense.. But yeah, I def agree w/ you about Chicago Fire since I like that show more than both shows of 911..

I felt like the actor who play TK always hype it up since I notice his habit from S1 and now this season.. But either way.. Shrug..

Can they show more of TK and his mom?? I mean, we didn't have one so far..

is that what you want?

Old 01-28-2021, 06:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I always find it funny and ironic how the 911 shows focus mostly on the firefighters and yet they almost NEVER deal with cases that actually involve fires, it's always some crazy and unrealistically ridiculous case, it's not just trying to go big, they usually reserve the big cases like a volcanic eruption or earthquakes etc for season finales or premieres, but even the smaller cases of the week are so ridiculous, like getting stuck in quicksand, or an adult and a child sticking a toy truck into their noses, or a woman has a stiletto heel stuck in her eyeball etc, just to mention a few outrageous cases that have been featured on the shows. That's why I mainly just watch the 911 shows for the pure entertainment because you can't really take the cases seriously, they are just too outlandish and farfetched it's really funny. I love the 911 shows mainly for the characters and the drama that happens in the characters personal lives, if it weren't for the characters and all the personal and human drama storylines I wouldn't bother watching these shows. You really need to suspend disbelief and reality when you watch the 911 shows.
I take Chicago Fire more seriously because like I said the types of cases they deal with on that show are much more realistic and they actually deal with fires.

Anyway staying on topic, I don't know about the actor hyping things up since I don't really follow him on social media, someone mentioned that the actor said TK and Buck are going to have interesting conversations during the crossover. Hype or not I'm still looking forward to the crossover and seeing how the characters of both 911 shows will interact with each other.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I never take both 911 shows as serious like w/ other shows I can able to enjoy the most plus at least they can able to handle w/ more characters as long each one of them actually have character development and having the plot at same time..

is that what you want?

Old 02-02-2021, 03:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

wow that crossover was fantastic, it was even better than I expected, I loved all the interactions between the characters, I think they really paired the characters very well for the crossover; Buck & TK, Owen & Hen, Eddie & Marjan, they had great interactions together. Judd was great in this ep too, I love that he sort of took leadership of the crew while Owen was gone and what he said to that boy was touching, Judd is one of my fav characters on this show, he's the mature and sensible one on the crew and the most experienced after Owen, he's like Owen's second-in-command and the big brother to the others, he takes care of the crew and is fiercely loyal to them.

And finally we have a 911 episode that actually involve fires!
Old 02-02-2021, 08:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

It was alright for me even tho I really enjoy Hen/Owen the most.. I mean, I really love that scene, but anything else, that was fine for me.. Shrug..

But you're right about the fire..

is that what you want?

Old 02-17-2021, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

another really good episode this week, firstly that whole situation with Judd and Grace's family situation, Judd's father-in-law is so selfish, he cheats on Grace's mother and then forced Judd to keep it a secret, finding his father-in-law in that compromising situation was bad enough, he then put Judd in a very difficult position by forcing him to lie. Judd kept the affair from Grace to protect her while Grace kept it from her mother to protect her, the only person Grace's father was protecting was himself. I'm glad that Grace did not blame Judd for not telling her, she was smart enough to figure out the truth all by herself and she understood that Judd was just trying to protect her, I love Judd & Grace on this show, it's obvious they really love each other and understand each other, they are my favourite couple on the show and they are both some of my fav characters on the show. And I like that we learned a bit more about Grace's family.
And speaking of Grace, once again she proves just how smart she really is, the way she handled that domestic violence case was great, other 911 operators would've just hung up on the woman, but Grace knew exactly what was going on and she really guided that woman to safety, she would not have been saved without Grace. I wasn't surprised that she figured out the truth about her father all by herself.

Also that car accident with the father and daughter was really sad, I actually got emotional.

I didn't really care about Mateo and his tattoo storyline but I do like the close friendship he has with TK, Marjan and Paul, and I'm not that invested in Owen and his ex-wife's pregnancy, but it'll be interesting to see TK's reaction to having a younger sibling, maybe they will show that in the next ep. But the highlights of the ep for me are the Judd and Grace moments and that car accident rescue.
Old 02-17-2021, 05:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just don't care much about this episode beside Jude/Grace even tho I felt like the writers truly don't know what to do the characters mainly.. I'm not feeling this season at all..

is that what you want?

Old 02-23-2021, 03:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

another good ep this week, I like that we finally have some more backstory on Paul with the appearance of his mum and sister, it's good that he was able to resolve his differences with his sister in the end.

TK reacted to the news that he's going to be a big brother better than I had expected, he seemed a little apprehensive in the beginning but towards the end of the ep he seemed excited to be a big brother. I was surprised that he wants to be a paramedic, but it'll be interesting to see him as one, so hopefully he'll get the job.
Old 02-24-2021, 05:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

I have feeling that the baby won't be born..

is that what you want?

Old 02-25-2021, 08:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

they did focus a lot on how it's a high risk pregnancy due to Gwyneth's age in this week and last week's ep, so it does give me the impression that they'd probably lose the baby...I hope it doesn't happen though...
Old 02-26-2021, 03:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm sure that they will lose the baby.. I mean, you gonna keep in mind that they don't show kids that much.. I mean, we see that on 911 show..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top