Old 12-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Too many hiatuses going on
Old 12-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)
The last episode before the hiatus.

My hope for future episodes is that the team realize that they haven't really been there for Buck as they have been for each other. They were not there when he woke up after his leg got crushed by the ladder truck. (They were there for Chim when he was stabbed, They were there for Eddie when Shannon died etc.) It just doesn't make sense that no one was there for him from the team at all. And then after his blood clot and tsunamin they really were not there for him either, so there is no wonder he filed the lawsuit because of his depression and feeling like he was losing everything.. My boy really deserve more love from the team. Also they need to stop saying things like he is stupid too because even if they are joking, things like that really hurts.
I disagree with you, the team were there for Buck, they rallied around him and supported and worried for him throughout his whole recovery, it was Buck who was too focused and preoccupied with trying to rush his recovery so he could get back to work that he ignored all their warnings and concerns. The others tried to help him but Buck ignored them, and by doing that he pushed them away. The only reason he felt depressed and alone in his fight was because he was too busy and too focused on himself and his stubbornness to realise that the team were just looking out for him, he really wasn't listening to the team. What could the rest of the team do when Buck didn't want to listen to them? There's only so much that they could do, you want to help your friends and colleagues, but when they are ignoring you and doesn't want to listen to your concerns, then sometimes all you can do is just leave them alone. It took going through the lawsuit for Buck to finally realise his mistakes, that he was too self-absorbed and preoccupied with his own feelings and problems to care about the others or notice their concerns for him, not to mention the others also had their own problems to deal with too.

Last edited by LindaL100; 12-02-2019 at 10:14 PM
Old 12-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle (View Post)
Too many hiatuses going on
Yeah, the hiatus sucks. I hate that we have to wait until March for it to return.

This was another good episode.
  • The playdate with Christopher and Denny. I love that so much. And that Buck was there too. He really is becoming a member of the Diaz family and I'm so here for it.
  • And the looks Eddie gave Buck when he was with Christopher. So much love in them.
  • Christopher wanted to spend Christmas with his Buck because his dad had to work.
  • I love how much Buck cares about everyone. From worrying about Bobby to making sure that Eddie and Christopher can celebrate christmas together.
  • So happy for Maddie to finally letting go of Doug. She really needed to revisit her last moments with him.
  • I feel so bad for Michael. He doesn't deserve it and I really hope he pulls through. I really wish we was able to see him telling his family. But seeing it will be a three month jump we probably won't get it.
  • I really like Bobby's and Michael's friendship. It is so nice to see them getting along so well and Michael trusted Bobby with the news.
  • I'm so here for Hen and Karen to foster a child. It is so beautiful to open their home for a child in need.
  • I need more scenes with Hen and Buck. Love their friendship so much and she honestly been the most understanding with what Buck went through earlier this season.

credit

credit

credit

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 12-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really enjoyed last night episode and it was so sweet of Buck did that for everyone who have family, but have to work on Christmas day..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks for the gifs, Jessica.

Good to see Buck spreading the cheer and making sure everyone got to be with their families for the holidays. Athena praising him nice and good.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the gifs
Old 12-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

This season has been so good so far and I'm so sad that last episode was the last one for a while. I'm not happy we have to wait until March for it.

Old 12-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really hope that Michael can beat this cancer as long it's not terminal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis (View Post)
Good to see Buck spreading the cheer and making sure everyone got to be with their families for the holidays. Athena praising him nice and good.
I agree..

is that what you want?

Old 12-06-2019, 06:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Buck has been really annoying to me in recent episodes with his stubbornness and recklessness regarding his injuries, but I will admit that he is back in my good books again in this episode when he looked out for the team and made sure that everyone spent Xmas with their family and loved ones. He had been thinking of no one but himself during the whole injury drama, but it's been a relief to see him going back to his old happy self again caring for everyone, that's the Buck I like to see
Old 12-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I really hope that Michael can beat this cancer as long it's not terminal..
I really hope so too. I do wish we could see them letting the rest of the family know about it too. But I guess we will see them already knowing when it returns because they usually follows the actually real life timeline in the show.

Watched the Halloween episode today in Sweden and I just love that Buck saved those two people with the car.

Old 12-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I think that's why he wants to go to doctor to make sure before he can give them the official news.. I mean, we see that happened w/ it when they tho that he could have cancer bec he been in tunnel too long..

is that what you want?

Old 12-08-2019, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think that could be a good idea.

I'm hoping they can do some flashback when Michael tells Athena and the kids in the first episode in March.

Old 12-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I hope so too..

is that what you want?

Old 12-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really would love to get something like that.

Old 12-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Cross the fingers..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top