Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2004, 12:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really liked it a lot. I like how they dealt with the fact that some of them had nowhere to go and could stay and be cared for until they could care for themselves.

I also thought that Lily's husband was mean. I mean yes, you've moved on, but having found out that she'd been abducted, couldn't you show up and tell her things have changed and what you've done. Just to leave her all alone was wrong and cruel.

What's up with the baby? whose baby is it? I hope its not mystical baby. I can't stand those type of plot devices.

Anyway, looking forward to next eppy.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do we know if USA will be repeating the pilot? I'd honeslty like to watch the second half. It sounds like I missed a great deal on the returnees and their "powers". All I got to see was a strong potential for the little girl (I forget her name).
Old 07-13-2004, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Little girls name is Maia.

July
JUL 14 12:00 AM THE 4400 (PREMIERE) PILOT, PT. 1 & 2
JUL 15 08:00 PM THE 4400 (PREMIERE) PILOT, PT. 1 & 2
JUL 16 02:00 PM THE 4400 (PREMIERE) PILOT, PT. 1 & 2
JUL 17 12:00 AM THE 4400 (PREMIERE) PILOT, PT. 1 & 2
JUL 18 01:00 PM THE 4400 (PREMIERE) PILOT, PT. 1 & 2
JUL 18 09:00 PM THE 4400 THE NEW & IMPROVED CM
JUL 21 01:00 AM THE 4400 THE NEW & IMPROVED CM
JUL 23 01:00 PM THE 4400 THE NEW & IMPROVED CM
JUL 24 12:00 AM THE 4400 THE NEW & IMPROVED CM
JUL 25 09:00 PM THE 4400 BECOMING
JUL 28 01:00 AM THE 4400 BECOMING
JUL 30 12:30 PM THE 4400 BECOMING
JUL 31 12:00 AM THE 4400 BECOMING

August
AUG 01 09:00 PM THE 4400 TRIAL BY FIRE
AUG 04 01:00 AM THE 4400 TRIAL BY FIRE
AUG 06 01:00 PM THE 4400 TRIAL BY FIRE
AUG 07 12:00 AM THE 4400 TRIAL BY FIRE
AUG 08 04:00 PM THE 4400 PILOT, PT. 1 & 2
AUG 08 06:00 PM THE 4400 THE NEW & IMPROVED CM
AUG 08 07:00 PM THE 4400 BECOMING
AUG 08 08:00 PM THE 4400 TRIAL BY FIRE
AUG 08 09:00 PM THE 4400 (SEASON FINALE) WHITE LIGHT
AUG 11 01:00 AM THE 4400 (SEASON FINALE) WHITE LIGHT
AUG 13 01:00 PM THE 4400 (SEASON FINALE) WHITE LIGHT
AUG 14 12:00 AM THE 4400 (SEASON FINALE) WHITE LIGHT

darylbeth
Old 07-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

thanks for the schedule. only six episodes. is this more of a mini-series type thing or could the show come back for more seasons?

i think they did a great job in casting every role. they got me sucked into all the stories of all the returnees. I can't wait to see how all these storylines turn out.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pacifierrocks
thanks for the schedule. only six episodes. is this more of a mini-series type thing or could the show come back for more seasons?
They didn't call it a miniseries for some reason, they advertised it as a "Limited Series." Which is odd. They could be testing the water? See if it does good in the ratings like "Taken" did on SciFi, but unlike "Taken" they might just it back? Because after the two hour pilot (which they called it) I don't see how they'll wrap it up in another four hours. Plus they're calling the final the SEASON FINALE

I thought it was pretty good, I'm not as drawn in to it as I have been on other shows... The story wasn't really gripping, it felt like was rushed. Like they're quickly doing things only to tell you why later. But it's still an interesting concept.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Then we get several repeats of each episode.

Hmmm, interesting "season finale" title indeed.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

I only know of 6 episodes they have listed, so I'm not sure.

But I'm confused by season finale so does that mean the possiblity of a return if their ratings does well and they have the story? Humm... I hope so, I think it would be interesting.

justsmile - i agree, I don't think there is anyway for them to warp that up in just 4 hours, so hopefully they are keepin us in the dark about maybe continuing the project

darylbeth
Old 07-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Does anyone know how the rating were for the first episode?

to answer my own question...according to an article on Zap2it.com it was the highest rated and most watched series premiere on basic cable ever. So that's great. here's the link.Zap2it

Last edited by pacifierrocks; 07-14-2004 at 10:16 PM
Old 07-14-2004, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Does anyone know how the rating were for the first episode?

to answer my own question...according to an article on Zap2it.com it was the highest rated and most watched series premiere on basic cable ever. So that's great. here's the link.Zap2it
Really??? OMG! That is fantastic! I'm so happy, I knew the show would be kick ass, but seriously saying it is the most watch on basic cable ever, wow...just wonderful! Hopefully we can top them ratings next week, we need to get more people watching!

[start rant]I think everyone needs to experience The 4400 or their life is simply going to be unworthy...just like a world without coffee, now that is a crime! Like who can really hate coffee?? Coffee is so unhateble, it is the most amazing thing to be put on this planet, well expect for Tom Cruise but coffee is a close second. Its magic dew from God, you tired have coffee it perks ya up, feeling cold have some coffee warms ya up! Coffee is just sigh the most amazing...er second most amazing thing to ever be created. Seriously that would be like taking someone with the most beautiful hair in the world and shaving them bald and like their hair will never grow back, and that person will now spend the rest of their lives being the unbeautiful bald person, they will have to get a new ID with the new hair section changed to bald. ok forreal what do bald people put in the area on forms that ask for "hair color"? they have no hair so seriously what is the point for that? its not like you can put clear, cuz that would just be wrong nobody has clear hair! duh! so see all these people would have big and i mean big problems if they did not get to exprience The 4400, everyone should or we should take away their coffee and shave their heads so that they will live a live of worthless-ness. [/end rant]

I was wondering anyone know that song that played twice during the pilot all I can remember is bye bye baby the show is on again right now, and I want that song so bad, anyone know?
eta ----- Nevermind I found it!! its Worry About You by Ivy!

darylbeth

Last edited by Ice Queen follower; 07-15-2004 at 12:09 AM
Old 07-15-2004, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ice Queen follower- You took the words right out of my mouth. This show is one of the best shows I ever seen and I feel the exact same way about the characters.

Richard and Lily are so cute together. Im so glad that they reunited again. Im so curious on how she is pregnant? Hopefully it isnt an alien baby or something like that. That would be very interesting.

Wow, I cant believe over 7.4 millon people watched 4400 season premire. Thats amazing ratings.

I so cant wait for Sunday.
My LJ
Old 07-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainstorm18
Ice Queen follower- You took the words right out of my mouth. This show is one of the best shows I ever seen and I feel the exact same way about the characters.
Aww, your welcome I'm just so happy there are others out there like me who really really loved it

Quote:
Richard and Lily are so cute together. Im so glad that they reunited again. Im so curious on how she is pregnant? Hopefully it isnt an alien baby or something like that. That would be very interesting.
I don't want it to be an alien baby either. Well see Richard was with her grandmother and he wanted to start a family with her but never got the chance, and now this Lily lost her family and she has a connection to Richard and maybe the fates of the world are letting both of them get their chance with the real thing, and this baby is supposed to be what Richard would have had with the first Lily, but its now happening with his new Lily.

Quote:
Wow, I cant believe over 7.4 millon people watched 4400 season premire. Thats amazing ratings.
I so cant wait for Sunday.
I know same here! 7.4 million, that is alot! Hopefully this sunday we can bump it up to 8 million! hehe! That would be kick ass! Sunday seems so far away, hurry up sunday!!

darylbeth
Old 07-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Everybody that watched 4400 last sunday better be watching it this sunday. I don't see how they couldn't. I need the ratings to be up so that we'll get more than six episodes.
Old 07-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everybody that watched 4400 last sunday better be watching it this sunday. I don't see how they couldn't. I need the ratings to be up so that we'll get more than six episodes.
Totally!! I'm excited about this new episode, I wanna know more about Shawn and what he did to Kyle. Also I'm dying for the Richard and Lily storyline hehe I need pics...Im feeling like some avatars....

darylbeth
Old 07-16-2004, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ice Queen- That sounds cute with what you said about Richard and the new Lily getting to start a family. That would be great but I have a feeling its going to be something bad. Lets hope not though.

I so cant wait for Sunday too.
My LJ
Old 07-17-2004, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ice Queen- That sounds cute with what you said about Richard and the new Lily getting to start a family. That would be great but I have a feeling its going to be something bad. Lets hope not though.
I so cant wait for Sunday too.
I'm really hoping for something sweet. Richard and Lily both deserve to be happy, and since Richard almost had his chance before he should get to have it again....I just have a feeling maybe the writers will do right by us and let it be something special....no more alien babies please!

Well its 3:30am Saturday right now, basicly I still have a while before the new episode....I don't know if I will have any hair left by then though

btw, you all should download Worry About You by Ivy, they played it twice in the pilot, its just such a kick ass song

R&L in

ETA - Since the new eppy is tomorrow (sunday), I wanted to give my fellow R/L peeps a gift I hope you guys like it!! and next to it is my richard gift too

darylbeth

Last edited by Ice Queen follower; 07-17-2004 at 12:53 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top