Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco
Old 02-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was
Old 02-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting
Old 02-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a
Old 02-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television
Old 02-15-2004, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first
Old 02-15-2004, 04:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when
In the coolest and funniest postscript to a Phil-over ever, right after he says "eliminated," we cut to a guy dressed all in black holding a whip. And he cracks it. So it's like, "May be eliminated [whhh-pchhhh!]." That was awesome. It made Philimination sound so dangerous. And sexy.
Old 02-15-2004, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 02-15-2004, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the earthquake
Old 02-15-2004, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the earthquake moved
Old 02-16-2004, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the earthquake moved the
Labrat #22
Old 02-16-2004, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the earthquake moved the satellite
Old 02-16-2004, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the earthquake moved the satellite past
Old 02-16-2004, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the earthquake moved the satellite past my
Old 02-17-2004, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C.I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof
Labrat #22
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top