Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major
Old 05-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Extreme Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 05-05-2004, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked
Old 05-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked cookies
Old 05-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked cookies for
Old 05-11-2004, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked cookies for the
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 05-11-2004, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked cookies for the gang.
Old 05-11-2004, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked cookies for the gang. Frank
Old 05-11-2004, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked cookies for the gang. Frank waved.

That's over 250 words. Someone want to start a new thread & story?
Old 05-11-2004, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Finished Story

When the TV flickered, I got to do some work at my office and fix the television so it could be turned on. After I did some dirty dishes and watched Sex and the City at nine, then I can finally see The O.C. I began by flopping my shoes onto the Fantastic floor covering and sat on the bed. Bosco was starting a television first, when the earthquake moved the satellite past my roof top and went around the corner. Then Columbo went over the moon, where the investigation took a new turn. Asking who the mysterious astronaut were, Captain Cool, along with the bonkable team of the crew of Voyager, questioned BossHogg. Gilligan jumped when the Skipper ran over his boat and Ginger house. Spock and a smurf went skating across chipped-ice waters. After the Professor went with Buffy and the other show, and Spike finished the cake, Kermit the Frog went to the bar for Sam's party. Fonzie went over the purple bridge, where the ants build the den, before the arrival of Mr.Grissom and Alf. Then Bart and Homer gave the apples to the Klingons because Superman went flying with candy out. Ross and Joey fought about coke that Lorelai stole for Christopher because Mork flew his favorite aeroplane straight into the house which Christopher and Pooh built. After Jethro fixed the TV, the rest of the town sang melodic tunes to Mrs. Brady. Jeannie and Major Paine merrily baked cookies for the gang. Frank waved. END.