Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

To me Bryce is the worst, there's just no comparison for me. What he did to Jessica & Hannah in later episodes obviously puts him up there but he was actually the one who sent out the original picture from Justin's phone which started everything.

Justin IMO made horrible decisions but I think he can be redeemed. The fact that in later episodes he showed remorse helped. Plus I felt kind of sorry for him about his home life w/his mom.

I kinda felt the same way about Zach. I think he showed hints of humility & not being a completely horrible person.

Marcus & Courtney seemed like lost causes. They showed no hints of wanting to change at all.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

ive been watching the last two days. im on the last episode now. totally obsessed with the show.

i hate bryce soo much.

i loved the whole cassette tape concept telling her story.

i felt bad for alex and jessica though. and even justin

how old are these characters suppose to be? your supposed to be 18 in order to get a tattoo and most of the "junior and seniors" at the school have tats and piercings

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 04-12-2017 at 07:49 PM
Old 04-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am guessing Tony and Skye might have gotten held back lol and Justin I guess fake of a I am used to teen looking older on shows. Courtney did show remorse and I hear that she does tell her dad at the end. I wouldn't call her a lost cause
Old 04-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I cant judge Bryce yet because i haven't seen his episode yet.... So thus far, up to 108, Justin is the worst, than Marcus. Marcus assaulting Hannah was DISGUSTING but Justin was actually serious about murdering clay, that's just crazy talk.

Alex really wasn't that bad. Neither was Jessica or Ryan or Zach, but again, Im not finished so I have to wait until I see them all to really judge.

I thought the same about the tattoos.

Courtney was bitchy but she was just deeply closeted and afraid. Her spreading all those rumors about Hannah was pretty bad but not unlike some highschool kids. Tyler was just creepy but I dont think he meant to be harmful. And someone online said there was not 100% proof he was Hannah's stalker but I think it was obvious he was.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Loyal Fan

What I don't understand is why didn't Hannah or Justin stop Bryce doing what he did at the party to Jessica. How can you sit in a closet and watch someone do that to anyone let alone someone who was once your best friend, and Justin should have smashed the door down or gone and got someone to help him but instead walked away yet knowing exactly what was being done to his girlfriend in there no wonder Jessica hated him by the end, I know he had a **** home life but that's no excuse not to do the right thing.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^In response to why Justin allowed that... Bryce is such a crutch and stability for Justin. He needs Bryce and wasn't willing to give that up to protect Jessica.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 04-13-2017, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's what my boyfriend doesn't understand too. He said he's literally kill one of his best friends if he tried to rape me, even if they'd saved his life or something in the past. There's just no excuse for Justin really, and I assume that's why he's on the tape.

Jen age doesn't matter with tattoo's as long as you have consent. I had my first two at 16. They're in different years in the show, some are said to be 16 others 18.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the tatoo info
Old 04-13-2017, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ You're welcome
Old 04-13-2017, 08:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
^In response to why Justin allowed that... Bryce is such a crutch and stability for Justin. He needs Bryce and wasn't willing to give that up to protect Jessica.
That's still no excuse, so what if he'd been there for him or if he needed him the guy was raping his girlfriend that is far more important than their relationship.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

I hope Jessica will never forgive Justin, .... If she does i hope they will never get back together
Old 04-13-2017, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw zachs tape and yeah I agree she was to harsh on him. Especially in the cafeteria she should have just said comments about my back side even compliments trigger me but i think by then she had a lot of trust issues
Old 04-13-2017, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

She annoys me tbh. She keeps saying "once again you miss the point" like what point? Try explaining to all these lads what you're on about. Zach said nothing wrong and neither did Clay yet she speaks to them like dirt.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like her but sometime she could be way to harsh. Yeah doesn't get that both clay and Zach were teenage boys and were ignorant of why the list affected her after all year books do give things like best hair. If Hannah had explained to them they would have understood
Old 04-13-2017, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

tony looked way to old to be a student there. i kept waiting to see if he was an undercover cop or something. he just seemed so out of place there.

i agree justin should have gotten someone to get bryce out of the room. forget bro-code or whatever friendship you had. this breaks that in a major way.

Quote:
Can't get enough #13ReasonsWhy? The 10th Anniversary edition of the book contains an alternate ending where Hannah Baker lives. Find out more at the link in our bio!
has anyone actually read the book yet? im curious as to how it lives up to the show?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top