Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was harsh but she clearly had a lot of anger when she died. I am curious about her relationship with her parents their not on the tapes but I don't understand why Hannah couldn't come to them about some of the earlier bullying. I am on episode 5 but I am hoping it's addressed

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

the parents were busy with the shop. But their relationship didn't seem bad so I don't understand either why she wouldn't approach them at least with some issues
Old 04-07-2017, 08:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

^I think it's hard for teens to approach their parents a lot of the time; so, I get why she didn't go to them. It's just really sad.

Even though we knew she was dead the whole time, we still see her in flashbacks. We got to know her and hear her story; so, I think that's why showing it at the end hit harder.

I feel so bad for her parents too. Her poor mother going to the school trying to find out what happened to her.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
the parents were busy with the shop. But their relationship didn't seem bad so I don't understand either why she wouldn't approach them at least with some issues
Was they have money issue and their store was on struggle which that why they have the problem? So I assume that she doesn't want to add her issue on them like she felt like it's not important.. But I'm sure that her parents willing to listen to her whenever she has the problems..
time after time

Steph/credit: Si_Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good points guys

Old 04-07-2017, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

One thing I loved about the show was the parallels between Hannah and her mother, and how the past had more color to it and the present was more gray with the lighting of the show.

Hogwarts will always be your HOME

ic: girl under the floor
OG Jason Morgan | Jon & Dany | Jacinda & Henry | Karen & Frank | Bill & Fleur | Teddy & Victoire | Draco & Astoria/Hermione/Harry/Ginny (Draco multishipper)
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I notice that.. I was like did they do that or what..
time after time

Old 04-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

106:

Jeff is really adorable. I love Tony too and their friendship with Clay. Brad and Tony are also cute. But Tony SO has feelings for Clay.

It’s frustrating watching Clay in the flashbacks because you know he wants to ask Hannah out but he’s just not that confident and he probably thinks he doesn’t have a chance. It’s sad because if he even just told her not to see Marcus but to go out with him instead the maybe her life would have turned out differently.

I want Hannah’s parents to find the tapes! Even though that might make things even worse for them....

I think Cherie, or whatever her name is, is kinda cute. I wouldn’t mind Clay and her dating. Of course Clay had to go mess it up during their kiss. But then we find out shes on the tapes, oh jeez. Now I'm wondering what she did....

Jessica annoys me, she’s always so whiney and Justin is a jerk too.

I really wish Hannah would have walked out of the diner and didn’t give Marcus a second chance because it was annoying that he was an hour late and then brought his posse. Ugh Marcus is disgusting! Assaulting her in the diner in front of his friends, REALLY? Then calling her easy? MY BLOOD IS BOILING. I understand why she wanted to take her life after all this Shyt she has to deal with with no one supporting her and helping her. UGH. One person shouldn't have all that crap piled on and its only episode 6!
Old 04-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Alexa, oh my gosh, I agree watching Clay and knowing he wants to ask her but that he just doesn't have the confidence to do so... It's heartbreaking! I wish he had gotten up the courage to do so.

Tony does seem to be pretty smitten with Clay. I dig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Good points guys
I agree.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

It seems that Hannah is his first crush, so I can imagine that it was really hard to ask someone else when you want to, but dunno how or something like that.. But it seems that someone else can help him w/ that..
time after time

Old 04-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I get being a teenager and being nervous you like I have been like that with very guy I have ever liked so I can't blame clay especially since and many of my friends had the experience that if a guy I liked sense I liked them then they would ignore me. I can see clay being scared

Old 04-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

So true that it seems like she was his first crush. He probably had no idea what to do or how to handle it. The fear of rejection is really strong too.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Tony does seem to be pretty smitten with Clay. I dig it.
Me too. They are so cute.

I agree about Clay, its easy for forgive him. He seems to be acting like a typical teenage boy that gets nervous, so you cant blame him for not going after Hannah. He realized after her death how important it was.

107:

All the clay day-dreams were annoying. They got too repetitive. I was cringing through most of his moments. And he was getting revenge on the photographer and on Zach this episode, but what about Marcus?! Marcus actually assaulted Hannah and Clay didn't want to do anything about that? He's just going about all of this the wrong way, why doesn't he submit the tapes to the police!?!?! Wouldn't that be more helpful?

I think this is the first time we heard of Hannah's death and how it happened? She slit her wrists. I mean, we could have predicted that from the 105 dream, but still. Interesting to see it confirmed.

Clay's cut is gross and this episode is supposed to be at least a few days after the pilot so why is the cut still so prominent? I appreciate them TRYIGN to be realistic but could they have made it a bit smaller? It looks so gross and it's kind of distracting.

OMG Zach... he wasn't as bad as the others but was still problematic... he was so sweet to Hannah in the class, and then at the diner. And then telling her he wanted to get her for the Valentine. (Why are all these guys interested in Hannah though? Its weird.) Its unfortunate he was a jerk in the cafeteria but I felt he was hurt and embarrassed when she yelled at him in front of everyone. I don't blame Hannah for being skeptical but I thinks she could have been a bit gentler to Zach and given him the benefit of the doubt. Obviously his ego was bruised and he acted like a typical teenager IMO that gets mad and then seeks revenge. Stealing her notes in class was pretty mean but it wasn't the worst thing in the world, not compared to what some of these other characters did. It sucks he didn't take her note seriously or stick up for her, but again, I see that as more of him being a bystander that is scared to do anything about the issues, just as Clay was. I'm not sure he deserved a tape for that stuff? And he seemed genuinely sorry for how he handled the situation with Hannah.

What I found most interesting was that Zach still had the letter. He didn't throw it away and he said Hanna was lying. The note wasnt even crumbled up like what we saw in her story, so IDK, are we to assume that Hannah isn't a reliable narrator?

I wanna know more about Cherie and Skye!

Pratters is a douche!

Clay the end trying to forget the tapes was so annoying. DUDE JUST EFFING LISTEN TO THEM.

Clay's speech at the end was pretty epic!
Old 04-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think all of the guys are interested in Hannah because they think she's easy? That's my take atleast.

Yes, Clay is easy to forgive. Also he actually wanted to date her. There's a difference.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a sleazy way cause of rumors I think clay and maybe Zach had a genuine interest in her

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top