Can You Spare a Brain?

That's definitely true
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

T.O.D.A.Y
Old 05-18-2018, 03:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hopefully that I can watch it on this weekend if I'm not busy..

Steph/credit: spacekru
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

I've already watched the first few episodes
Old 05-19-2018, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the first two, not a fan of...

Spoiler:
Old 05-19-2018, 03:46 AM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Spoiler:
Old 05-19-2018, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

^Glad we agree on that
Old 05-19-2018, 06:16 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

^ Yep, but that could change though
Old 05-20-2018, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Episode 3

Spoiler:
Old 05-20-2018, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can we agree that its okay to talk about the first 3 episodes maybe? At least for the first week? Without spoiler tags? Or we could do the first 2 episodes maybe? Personally its out now and if you dont binge it, you are risking a lot to come into the thread. But I also understand that people want to watch it at different paces...

201:

Clay and Skye are really adorable. It’s too bad he’s just not ready for a relationship. But Clay is so obviously still hurting over Hannah. I agree the whole "seeing a ghost" storyline is a bit lame. I would have preferred him just having dreams about her instead.

It’s interesting to see a different side of the story with Hannah and everything that was going on with her that we didn’t see from her POV in season 1. Like, learning that she was secretly dating someone? Interesting that she never revealed that on the tapes.

ALEX LOOKS SO GOOD WITH DARK HAIR! And I am so glad he is alive. Alex and Zach are cute friends too. I liked learning about his attempted suicide. Interesting that he doesn’t really remember anything.

The counselor choking and threatening Byrce was intense. Not sure whether we are supposed to like the counselor guy or not. Bryce trying to talk to Jessica, DISGUSTING. GO AWAY.

I’m glad that we are getting to see some more of Jessica’s feelings about the aftermath of her rape and seeing her finally starting to accept what happened to her.

Who is this new Reid guy? (I dont think hes new, we just didnt see a lot of him before. Is he the guy that got in the fight with Clay in season 1?) Where is Justin?

I WANT MORE TONY. Him burning the letters from Hannah, oh boy.

Who the hell is threatening everyone? WTF.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

I don't like how Zach is going back & forth with Alex & Bryce, just pick a side already!!

Quote:
Where is Justin?
Just wait
Old 05-21-2018, 11:55 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
Episode 3

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 05-22-2018, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

202:

This season so far just isn’t as riveting as season 1 was. I know that is expected but I feel like they are kinda just trying to drag out the storyline from season 1. For season 3 (if they get one) they definitely need to find a new storyline, I’m just not sure how that would fit into the series.

I know they wanted to incorporate Hannah into the show still, and I like Hannah too, but I also find the hallucinations to be a bit weird and out of place.

I do like how they are doing one person testifying each episode. And that we got to see a more vulnerable side to Courtney. I also like that we are seeing softer sides to some of these characters and stating to understand their behavior from season 1.

Who is sending Jessica these notes? WTF. I'm assuming it's Reid at this point but that may be too obvious. The show is doing a good job of showing her perspective and her feelings over the Bryce thing.

I think maybe Porter didn’t realize what he was saying to Hannah about her depression. Seems he at least feels guilty for his part and is trying to make amends somehow. I did like Cheri making comments to him.

The Alex and Zach friendship is EVERYTHING you guys, wow they are cute. They are so shippable. They have these weird sort of tension filled moments together it seems? IDK. But Alex is right, Zach does need to pick sides. He needs to stop being friends with Bryce.

So Tony and Brad broke up? Bummer. The excuse seemed lame but I’m glad they at least mentioned it.

Clay and Skye are starting to get annoying. This whole sex thing between them is really awkward and annoying and Clay just needs to break up with her already.

I’m not really sure this show is for teenagers though? I certainly wouldn’t really want my teen watching it. Not just because of the graphic stuff but also the language and some sexual scenes. IDK. I know high schoolers are having sex etc but still…idk.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 05:04 AM
Can You Spare a Brain?

I haven't really found S2 as riveting as S1 was so far either and I don't I will unless things changes in the next 10 episodes
Old 05-22-2018, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
202:

This season so far just isn’t as riveting as season 1 was. I know that is expected but I feel like they are kinda just trying to drag out the storyline from season 1. For season 3 (if they get one) they definitely need to find a new storyline, I’m just not sure how that would fit into the series.
I completely agree!!

Season 3 is gonna happen, the show has been picked up.