Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2016, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
That's kind of true. Aria's not going about her career in an adult way, Emily and Spencer are both a mess. Hanna's the only one that seems to have adapted to being an adult. The others haven't grown up in the slightest.
I agree i mean emily life f up ok i get that her feeling lost i understand i felt the same way after school .. aria and spencer dont seem to be like adults aria hasnt really got a stable job she still a newbie hence her childish ways oh and yer ezra there makes aria do dumb things .. spencer the smart one still hasnt moved on why is she helping out her mother ? She still attched to her family why cant she move on fro, them? .. they havent grown cause they haven't moved on from their high school lives

Hanna has A she focused on work , broke up with Caleb focus on working her way up and yer getting engaged she was dreaming forwards shes always been the one to habe grown up on the show
Old 03-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Emily's the only one with a reason to be having issues. Losing Wayne was always going to be hard on her, the others don't have an excuse, though. Spencer's helping Veronica because she works in politics and Veronica's going into politics, that's the one area where, for the most part, she's at least attempting to act like a grown up, it's every other aspect of her life where she's still acting like a spoilt child, only she worse than she was when she was a teenager because teenage Spencer would never have betrayed Hanna the way she has.

Hanna's the complete opposite to all of them in a lot of ways. She's grown up, she's being the adult in the situation. The writing for the other three has just been moronic.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Emily's the only one with a reason to be having issues. Losing Wayne was always going to be hard on her, the others don't have an excuse, though. Spencer's helping Veronica because she works in politics and Veronica's going into politics, that's the one area where, for the most part, she's at least attempting to act like a grown up, it's every other aspect of her life where she's still acting like a spoilt child, only she worse than she was when she was a teenager because teenage Spencer would never have betrayed Hanna the way she has.

Hanna's the complete opposite to all of them in a lot of ways. She's grown up, she's being the adult in the situation. The writing for the other three has just been moronic.
Yep i agree 100% its like this jump hasnt done anything for them or she ran out of ideas for them
Old 03-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

she might
Old 03-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's likely she has. The show should have been cancelled, there should never have been a time jump, once the writers are relying on contrived shock value, it's time for cancellation, and PLL has been doing that for years now.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

i agree a bit
Old 03-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ever since the Toby thing in 3A. The story didn't go anywhere, it had no plot relevance at all in the long term, it was done for shock value. When a show starts relying on shock value they stop concentrating on telling a good story, and the quality declines fast.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-08-2016, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

the toby bit was ok
Old 03-09-2016, 05:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It's likely she has. The show should have been cancelled, there should never have been a time jump, once the writers are relying on contrived shock value, it's time for cancellation, and PLL has been doing that for years now.
see this show would of never been cancelled i didnt want that but i wanted it to end on a high note
Old 03-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There's no chance in that now. They would have been better off ending it at season 2, tbh, it's been a poorly written mess on and off ever since.

Quote:
the toby bit was ok
It had so much potential but it went nowhere. At least there would have been some purpose in it if Toby had actually found anything out, but he didn't, the whole thing was for shock value and didn't get us anywhere.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

it did a bit
Old 03-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
There's no chance in that now. They would have been better off ending it at season 2, tbh, it's been a poorly written mess on and off ever since.

It had so much potential but it went nowhere. At least there would have been some purpose in it if Toby had actually found anything out, but he didn't, the whole thing was for shock value and didn't get us anywhere.
you didnt like season 3 and 4?
Old 03-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They were alright, but not good, nowhere near the standard of the first two seasons. I thought they were getting somewhere with 5A, but then the rest of the show happened...

Quote:
it did a bit
The only use I can think of that it really had was getting Spencer in Radley, and considering how her life was, it wasn't needed, she had reason to end up there anyway.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

it was ok it did
Old 03-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It wasn't needed

X

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread