Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 05:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

So i kindda enjoyed this episode no more romance drana and they finally started focusing on the story

Few things

Why was jenna a friend of Charlotte?
So Charlotte never really liked Ally she was just using her?

Finally Emily did something useful

Poor ally getting attacjed but i so saw that coming with the fake face

And poor Sara dying just when she was going to tell us something
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't even know what to make of it, tbh. I don't feel for Ali when it comes to Charlotte. It's kind of hard to, tbh.

The only thing I really took from this episode is that shower died in the shower.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I don't even know what to make of it, tbh. I don't feel for Ali when it comes to Charlotte. It's kind of hard to, tbh.

The only thing I really took from this episode is that shower died in the shower.
i get what you mean they don't make Ally likeable like she's really not part of their friendship i don't think the girls really like her besides Emily

and Sara right?
Old 08-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ali's never been a friend to them, so why should they be friends to her? I don't doubt that they like her, but none of them have any reason to trust her.

Yep, everyone calls her shower.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ali's never been a friend to them, so why should they be friends to her? I don't doubt that they like her, but none of them have any reason to trust her.

Yep, everyone calls her shower.
See i think the only loyalty she has is from Emily that girl still loves her and i feel they would put tbem together cause emily really has no one else

Lol shower not gloves?
Old 08-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Emily has Paige She's coming back. Tbh, I think to want Emily with Alison you have to really hate Emily. Alison's a seriously nasty piece of work, the personality transplant doesn't change that. You can't just stop being a sociopath, despite what the writers seem to think.

Nope, shower, because she spent like, an entire half season in the shower.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-09-2016, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[made by Twisty]

7x07: Original G‘A’ngsters
August 9, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Jason returns to town to stop Ali from getting too close to Mary. The girls learn something new about Mary and Mrs. DiLaurentis that leads them to a storm cellar full of clues. Ezra gets a call about someone in his past that could change his course. Noel Kahn grows more and more suspicious and rises to the top of the list of suspects for Uber A.

» JOIN U§ BEFORE, DURING & AFTER FOR EPISODE DISCUSSION «

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
4. Remember, everything is a spoiler until the show airs on TV.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-10-2016, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Emily has Paige She's coming back. Tbh, I think to want Emily with Alison you have to really hate Emily. Alison's a seriously nasty piece of work, the personality transplant doesn't change that. You can't just stop being a sociopath, despite what the writers seem to think.

Nope, shower, because she spent like, an entire half season in the shower.
I agree but i think Emily has to be with Ally she's the only one she truly loved tbh i don't care for Emily they made her character so irrelevant she's so past gone now .

ok i get the shower bit now

so new episode interesting

Toby building the house for Spencer makes way more sense
Hanna finally tells Caleb .. not to awkward for spencer/caleb which is good
Jason back finally ! hate the hair cut
Jason/Aria i like that idea would of been so cute to see wish we got more of that !
Hanna was so funny not knowing where the room was
to top it off Ezra GF is alive of course she is why wouldn't she be
Old 08-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I disagree. Emily loved Paige, she loved Alison too, but I've never bought it as true love (more misguided, confused first love) and it's wholly one sided because Alison is incapable of love, so the last thing Emily should ever do is be with her, that would be awful for her.

This whole episode just dragged, tbh. That heartbreaking ST scene that was hyped up was pretty much a non-event imo. I was expecting better, not another attempt on the writers part at plagiarising OTH (not that I should be surprised, that's what ST's entire post time jump arc comes from...)

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I disagree. Emily loved Paige, she loved Alison too, but I've never bought it as true love (more misguided, confused first love) and it's wholly one sided because Alison is incapable of love, so the last thing Emily should ever do is be with her, that would be awful for her.

This whole episode just dragged, tbh. That heartbreaking ST scene that was hyped up was pretty much a non-event imo. I was expecting better, not another attempt on the writers part at plagiarising OTH (not that I should be surprised, that's what ST's entire post time jump arc comes from...)
Well she did love Paige but yer i don't like her either but she is better for Emily i don't know why they don't keep her in the show?

The spencer/toby scene was nice but yer they could of done more seemed to forcd and finalized. .
Old 08-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

Well she did love Paige but yer i don't like her either but she is better for Emily i don't know why they don't keep her in the show?

The spencer/toby scene was nice but yer they could of done more seemed to forcd and finalized. .
Old 08-11-2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Paige is actually coming back, and for more episodes than i thought she would. Kind of hoping it'll take Alison back to the sociopath we all know she is. This retconned personality transplant is dumb.

It just seemed like they weren't even trying with the writing. And Toby was building the house for her was predictable and also a little stupid considering it means it's taking him years to build the house. Houses don't take that long.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-12-2016, 05:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Paige is actually coming back, and for more episodes than i thought she would. Kind of hoping it'll take Alison back to the sociopath we all know she is. This retconned personality transplant is dumb.

It just seemed like they weren't even trying with the writing. And Toby was building the house for her was predictable and also a little stupid considering it means it's taking him years to build the house. Houses don't take that long.
I thought she was coming back but when ?

Yer i think he started the house than maybe stop?

Well heres the thing Ally isnt gay or bi so she shouldn't string emily along but i think emily will always be the only one to care about her
Old 08-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Next episode, I think. It's all listed in the OP of the spoilers thread over at the spoiler board.

Possibly Still a little dumb, though.

They've never really specified what Ali is. She's only ever been shown to be manipulative, really.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-14-2016, 07:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I used to like Caleb, but he's too far gone now.

They've all been pretty pointless this season. Mona's the only one that isn't.
That is true i do like hanna i i do enjoy spencer scenss .. aria has gotten better to me

Ok new episode synopsis didnt Ally already know that they turned her in to save Hanna?
Reply   Post New Thread