Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Patrick, Little One, Love of my life and now, Pa Pa... this year has been the most incredible yet.
Watching you become a father is one of the highlights of my life because it comes to you so
effortlessly and naturally. You’re working in 3 cities, on 2 jobs and raising one incredible little
girl and every bit of it you do with grace and love. May this spin around the sun bring you
more good health, good times, light and laughter than you know what to do with. I can’t wait
to love you through every minute of it. Love,Ya waffe

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the stunning pic!
Old 09-28-2019, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-28-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is he telling her he's signed her up for Marlene's new show?
Old 09-28-2019, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing pic!
Old 09-29-2019, 05:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2727 (View Post)
Is he telling her he's signed her up for Marlene's new show?
noo she wont let that happen
Old 09-29-2019, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No she won't!
Old 10-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

These past 365 days have been the most challenging, hilarious, sleepless, giggle filled, food-
on-the-floor, heart-beating-out-of-my-chest, WONDERFUL, life-changing days I have ever
experienced. Our daughter, Aurora is 1 year old today and she has already filled @halfadams
and me with more joy and gratitude than our souls can handle. All I want to do is return the
favor, but the world we are giving her isn’t the world we grew up in. The oceans aren’t the
same, the ice caps, the amazon rainforest, the hurricanes are more destructive, the summers
burn hotter, the winters are colder, the animals are disappearing, the coral reefs bleaching,
the very air we breathe is different.. changing in crisis. So today for your birthday, my
daughter, I am making a promise. Confronting climate change has to be a priority. For me
and for our family. A daily fight. A monthly donation. At the front of our minds.... If you want
to join me and wish her a happy birthday please consider following @fridaysforfuture and
jointing the strikes OR joining me in donating some money (even a dollar a month!) to
@nrdc_org or @davidsuzukifdn or any environmental fund that you love! This isn’t my world
anymore. It’s hers. And it has to go better. I have to do better. 🌎🌍🌏 (check out my link
in bio for an easy connection to donate)
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing pic!
Old 10-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

baby
Old 10-25-2019, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-17-2019, 05:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

little hat to
Old 11-17-2019, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-20-2019, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
TV: On the subject of fans of the show: People were very excited when you revealed your daughter's name to be Aurora, and that it starts with an "A." Was that something that you thought about at all?

TB:
No. Well, it never crossed my mind until, like, an initial occurred. We were playing in our playroom and I just put A's everywhere, and then I was like, "Oh my God, I've done it to myself!" I have nobody to blame for this, and it's so funny that a motif will crop up in your life totally unconsciously.

TV: How did you choose the name?

TB:
We had a different name, and then we were considering boy's names, 'cause we didn't know what sex she was going to be. And we were in Greece, so we were looking at a lot of Greek mythology, and we were like, "Oh, if we have a son, maybe you should name it something having to do with the actual sun." We were looking at the name Helios, and then we thought that Helios had a sister named Eos, and we didn't love Eos. But then we learned in Roman mythology that Eos was Aurora, which is the goddess of the dawn. And we thought it would be nice that she would be our dawning of a new day in our life, and then we were like, "Well, that's, you know, laden and cumbersome and really, like, a lot for a name." So we went back to our other names. [But] Aurora kept on cropping up in both Patrick and my lives. It just wouldn't go away.

But now it's really funny, because I didn't tell him that Aurora... he didn't know that Aurora was a Disney princess's name. I didn't even think of it, honestly. 'Cause I was thinking about it in terms of the historical context. So many people now are like, "Oh, like a Disney princess?" And I feel like Patrick's like, "Ugh."

TV: What age do you think your daughter will be when you show her Pretty Little Liars?

TB:
To be honest, because I grew up in a family that also produced television... we don't see our parents as anything other than our parents. [Editor's note: Troian's mom is actor/producer Deborah Pratt and her dad is Donald P. Bellisario, producer and screenwriter.] Like it was cool to watch my mom on film, but I certainly never wanted to watch her act. I don't know. I hope that that doesn't come off as rude, but I don't imagine that Aurora would want to see my work on Pretty Little Liars, or Patrick's work on Suits. I don't think she'll care. She'll be like, "That's weird, you're mom, you're there on the TV. Okay. Weird." So I don't imagine me sitting her down and showing her. Hopefully, it will just be something that she will come upon at the right time, and probably not care about at all.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-29-2019, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the interview!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread