Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Makes no sense that they won't focus on one of the countless more interesting aspects of the show, really. The contrived drama is lazy writing, that's all there is to it.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

it is ok a bit but it is bad alot
Old 01-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's frustrating because they could do so much better and they're choosing not to. They better be planning some great things for season 7, because I'm already pretty sure that 6B will be a mess.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

it might not
Old 01-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It seems like it will be based on the spoilers I could always be surprised, but I'm not expecting much.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

it could be good
Old 01-04-2016, 01:47 PM
New Fan

Right. Jordan is Hanna's rock and I'm pretty sure Yvonne is for Spoby LI drama. Then I don't even want to know what secret Emily has because it will probably suck. I do get the vibe that Caleb will be highly involved with the Hastings women. So that's good in that I love Spaleb but bad in that the new LIs are probably going to get too much focus.

I have a feeling the mystery isn't going to be good and Rollins is probably going to be one of the bad guys. And I'm speculating what I would think is too predictable. I miss when PLL is good and I thought the time jump would be good but I'm also not sure now.

Last edited by Ashley96; 01-04-2016 at 05:26 PM
Old 01-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Hastings story may be the saving grace, especially if they manage to keep Spencer single and focused on it. I hope Rollins isn't one of the bad guys, I want his and Alison's marriage to work out.

Quote:
it could be good
That would require the spoilers being seriously misleading. The best I'm hoping for is not as bad as it sounds. Less likely to be disappointed if I keep my expectations low

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-04-2016, 05:04 PM
New Fan

So I just read something in the Spaleb tag that has me worried about them going there with Spaleb if this post is true.

I don't know what to think now.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

i think they wont still
Old 01-04-2016, 06:04 PM
New Fan

Yeah I don't think they will but they are doing a good job of making me uncertain.

I don't think certain Spoby fans like Caleb. I was looking at Twitter and several were not pro-Spaleb. They don't even see why they would hang out during the jump. Same opinion with Caleb and Emily even though he took a bullet for her. I mean they think it's pathetic that Caleb made an effort with all of Hanna's friends and that they became his friends. But I think that's just how life works. You come to town not knowing anyone and go through intense experiences with your girlfriend and her friends then you probably will be close to her friends after its all said and done.

Added: I do, however, agree that if Caleb is close to Spencer and Emily then Toby and Emily should get the same type of attention or shout out. I mean Toby and Emily have definitely been one of the most ignored friendships on this show. Plus all Emily did was have a secret, date girls and hang with Caleb. Really?!!! I'm mad that they didn't expand on Emily more and put less attention on Toby and Emily but I don't blame Caleb for it.

Last edited by Ashley96; 01-05-2016 at 11:24 AM Reason: Added thoughts about the Toby/Emily friendship
Old 01-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm pretty sure I know which people you mean, because I know one of them, and it was all over my feed yesterday. She has an irrational hatred of all things Caleb, I choose to ignore it

As for the thing in the tag, it's true, apparently it was in a video, but imo, it just makes it less likely, because they're really trying to sell it in the promo. We have another theory that I posted in the ST thread over at the couples board which is probably more likely at this point.

I'm totally fine with Caleb still being close to Spencer, as long as it's still the friendship that we know and love that she so desperately needs because almost every other guy in her life is bad for her. Toby/Emily is long overdue for focus too. This season should have been the season of friendship, not romance.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

that would be ok
Old 01-05-2016, 05:17 PM
New Fan

What's the thread with your theory on Spaleb? And I agree that PLL should focus on friendship.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Spencer and Toby thread on the couples board - here.

The lack of friendship focus is really dragging down the show, tbh. It could be so much better than it is!! That theory kind of keeps Spencer and Hanna's friendship together barring any extreme reactions, but it destroys other important friendships too

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread