Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

He's always wonderful and always curly ~ Happy Birthday, Harry ♡

“Harry Styles. Prince of your heart. King of the charts. Lord high chancellor of wacky suits.
And, now, emperor of all things acting related.”
Bustle

“He’s a great kid, I’ve really enjoyed working with him He’s a really, really lovely kid - very charismatic and we’ve had great fun.” Cillian Murphy

“I realized on Saturday that it was one of my really good friend's birthdays tonight, so they're having a birthday dinner tonight.”
[You'll have to bring them to Maida Vale.]
“Well I've suggested this, and they're like no, and I was like why? And they said "because that's your work commitment and I'm not going to celebrate my birthday at your work. I'll see you at dinner at eight.” Nick Grimshaw

[You two are number #1!] “Everything we do.” Niall Horan

“He comes to see me in lots of shows. And yeah, I can see the influence [of my style on him]. But I don’t say anything to him, I just tell him he looks nice. I like him. He’s very decent.” Mick Jagger

“Harry can wear anything. It’s annoying. I remember once we were walking through an airport in Jamaica and were basically wearing the same clothes: a T-shirt, black jeans and brown shoes. He looked like a rockstar and I looked like his driver.” James Corden

“Harry Styles. Though he keeps changing his number and you’ll get a group text in the middle of the night. He’s lovely and the reason I think people are drawn to him is he’s quite a charmer. In a conversation he’ll make you feel really important.” Scott Mills

“Always in my heart @Harry_Styles . Yours sincerely, Louis.” Louis Tomlinson

“If he looks at you it’s like you’re staring into the face of a lighthouse.” Alexa Chung

“We were in LA about three months ago and he had a day off. He spent two or three grand on Domino's pizza and drove around giving them out to homeless people. That's an amazing story. People write about Harry in a negative way because of his love life but he does stuff like that a lot. He's a pretty genuine guy.” Ed Sheeran

“He was so nice. Honestly, he walked up to me out of nowhere at Billboard awards, and no one does that. Like, in country music they do in the states, but in pop music people are very like too cool for school most of the time. So I thought it was really–he’s such a nice gentleman and he was so kind. I wrote a song for them on their first record and so it was really nice, he came up and thanked me and he was just such a gentleman.” Kelly Clarkson

[If you could switch places with one of the other members and experience being in One Direction as them for a day, who would you like to switch places with?]
“I'm gonna go with my main man on my left here... Because he has to go through a lot of different things for being Mr. Harry Styles.” Liam Payne

“Harry has come to a couple of our shows. I think I probably said the same thing about chemistry. I can’t remember — I was too enamored with his haircut. I was like this: ‘I was pretty sure I was a straight guy before’... I was having a hot flush.” Chris Martin

“In a world where kindness seems like a rare quality and everyone could use a little more love, Harry Styles exists and makes the world more colorful – for all of us.” CelebMix

Old 01-31-2017, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birth Harold Edward Styles

LOUIS QUOTE
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:52 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Happy birthday cupcake, I hope you have an amazing day

Those quotes
dracarys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday sunshine!!!

I hope you have the most beautiful day...just like your heart is!

• • era • • [icon]
where we belong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAROLD. cupcake, butterfly, fairy, HAZZA.
looking at the stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I hope he's having the bestest day.