Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would always put unnecessary words in. But that can only go so far
Old 11-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Well, the rest of my essay was outlined well I think.

I'm meeting with my English teacher in the morning to talk in more detail about what needs to be improved.

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Old 11-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

UGH how do you get over someone?!

this guy (same guy) is doing what he did before, where he would make plans and then claim to be busy. i dont know if he really is or what his deal is but its driving me nuts. i dont want to keep giving him chances but i literally dont know how to quit him!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

*sigh* I've been there before. Not the same situation obviously, but similar-ish.

It took me about 2 years to fully get over him. It's not easy, I had to be in denial and convince myself I had a crush on someone else when I didn't... just so I could feel an inch of sanity.

I hope you'll be able to get over him soon though.

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Old 11-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

i just dont know... im literally so confused. never been more confused in my life!

now hes acting liek we are hanging out tonight? so maybe i was overreacting and he really was busy? ughhhhh. i dont know i dont know. if things werent so freaking amazing when we were actually together id be long gone but i canttttt.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

In situations like that, the guy would have to stop talking to you... In my experience anyway I can never stay away.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Even WHEN the person stops talking to me, I still love them most of the time. I get way too attached to people...

Old 11-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Hi
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-24-2013, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Hello. How are you doing?

Old 11-24-2013, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

hiiii!

Quote:
In situations like that, the guy would have to stop talking to you... In my experience anyway I can never stay away.
i know. if stopped talking to me id be easier to get over but he makes it so hard.

anna, im the same, i get attached to people too and i give them way too many chances even when they dont deserve it sometimes.

i ended up hanging out with him because i told him i wouldnt be able to see him until december (which is true). his bday is coming up so ill probably see him after that.

he also asked me about mine and said he didnt know what to get me, and its not until january, so i guess thats a good sign hes thinking about still being around then. LOL

i know i just gotta have the "boyfriend" conversation with him but i dont know how to do it or what to say. ugh.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

*sigh* Well, I don't know what to tell you, but I hope you figure it out.

Ugh. I've gotta finish this essay up. I have to turn it in electronically by Thanksgiving (which is an extended deadline. It was originally due last Thursday), but I just thought I'd drop by here and post in a few threads first...

Old 11-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is this the same guy from a few months ago, Alex? The one you started dating but broke up with cause you never hung out?
Old 11-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi. Alex. Mandie. Anna.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anna, I'm so glad I dont have to deal with assignments anymore!

Hey Adie!

Mandie, yeah its the same guy. Though, its been six months now... can you believe that? I guess technically more like 4 because for two months we werent talking/hanging out much but still.

we kind of got into an argument last night because he made a comment about wanting to bring a nice girl home to his family, and that rubbed me the wrong way. In highschool i wasnt the nicest person but i think ive grown up and changed a lot and ive more than proven that to him, so his comment just offended me. and it makes me feel like im jumping through all these hoops for him. i told him i liked him and what he sees is what hes gonna get so if hes not interested and doesnt think im a nice person then to let me know and stop leading me on. of course he didnt text back last night.

fortunately he actually texted today saying he was sorry and he was wrong and hes not gonna doubt that anymore but i'm still frankly pissed off. we've been talking but im still frustrated. i dont really know what i want anymore, i have to think hard about it in the next months and decide if i even want to pursue this or not. i want a guy that WANTS to be with me adn sees all the great things i have to offer, not someone thats gonna doubt them. :/ and in january if he doesnt give me a clear answer as to whether or not he sees it going somewhere then i am done.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Aww! I'm sorry to hear your going through all this Alexa
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread