Old 11-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so sad.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Wrong song choice and you're out.

I don't understand why A&A are still here. I really wanted it to go to deadlock this week because I finally started to enjoy Gio a lot more, and A&A just perform the same songs over and over again when they're in the bottom.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I really thought they were gonna win this, or at least get to the final. But once they stopped doing originals they got kind of ... meh.

and yes, same! I finally started enjoying Gio this week so of course he got eliminated
I enjoy the girl group and I do see the appeal, but evidently it's not catching on with the audience, so the judges should stop forcing it. and I was wildly confused they were allowed to do (parts of) a song they've already done??

There comes a point in the show when it's no longer in the judges hands and is always down to the public vote, right? Or am I remembering wrong?
Old 11-12-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Obviously, it wasn't their best performance, but I don't think Misunderstood deserved to leave just yet.
They definitely were way better than A&A.

I never liked Gio. He was better this week but I feel like it was more because of the song and not him.

I think, the public decides only on final night. or like top 3 or something like that?!

• • era • • [icon]
Old 11-14-2018, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I've been enjoying Gio a lot more since the live shows started, so I'm honestly gutted he left. He was super nice and he even got the Louis approval. I liked him way better than some of the acts left, especially A&A.

I really think Robbie and Ayda lost their best acts so I don't see the remaining ones lasting much longer.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

I still didn't like Gio's singing, but I did start liking him as a person a lot the last few weeks, so it's just sad he's gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
I really think Robbie and Ayda lost their best acts so I don't see the remaining ones lasting much longer.
True, although I think Danny might stick around for a bit more because he's likeable? I'm utterly confused though how there are still three girls left, that category looked so weak before the liveshows started??

I mean tbh I'm only here for Dalton now, if I don't get Dalton in the finale then what's even the point of this show
Old 11-15-2018, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

His songs weren't my style but I think he had an amazing voice and I think he really was a ~showman, he was very entertaining.

I think Gio was more likable than Danny and a stronger singer too so I just don't get it, but maybe it's just me. And I disagree, I thought the girls category was very strong this year, all of the girls have amazing voices. Bella is probably the weakest one for me but I love her personality, so she might be my favorite of the girls just because of that lmao.

It's gonna be a joke if Dalton doesn't win, he's AMAZING. Even the other judges say it, he's on their own league. Every performance has been outstanding but his cover of 'Creep' was something else.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always found Gio's performances a bit too exaggerated. Too much shouting and trying to show off a bit too much. But he seemed a nice guy and very down to earth. So I wouldn't mind him at least for one more night.
I don't like Danny either and honestly I'm surprised he's still in the competition.

I don't think the girls category is weak. Yeah, Bella is probably the weakest but I think she did a great job during the last performance. Shan seemed very unique especially in the beginning. I think she's a bit lost lately...maybe wrong song choices. I don't know.
And I actually like Scarlett. She has always delivered a great performance.

But I have to agree that Dalton is exceptional. He really is on his own league. So he totally deserves to win.

• • era • • [icon]
Old 11-18-2018, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Yea, I feel like Danny is not as musically versatile as the others, at least everything he does sounds a bit similar to me.

Shan is such a good singer but the last performances weren't as great. Maybe due to the song choices, Simon is not as good on that as he thinks he is. Scarlett was a good surprise, I think she really toned it down in her performances (because sometimes she was a bit over the top) and she has been really amazing.

Dalton is amazing, I really hope he freaking wins.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

I found Scarlett very exhausting in the beginning, but she's grown on me these last few weeks, and I really loved her last night.
Agreed about Shan, she was/is my favourite of the girls, but she's been kinda meh recently.

I'm thinking both Danny and A&A might be in trouble tonight...and also maybe Bella?
Old 11-18-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

he has to freakin' win
Old 11-18-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen (View Post)
I found Scarlett very exhausting in the beginning, but she's grown on me these last few weeks, and I really loved her last night.
Same. I wasn't really rooting for her before the live shows. But in the last weeks, she's always delivered great performances.

Dalton is a whole other thing. I think he's even better than a lot of big famous singers. He really deserves to win.

• • era • • [icon]
Old 11-18-2018, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Well....given the show's recent history of sending home my faves every weekend.... I am sad to inform you Dalton is probably gonna get eliminated next week
Old 11-19-2018, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Dalton *has* to win this. Even the feedback he gets from the judges and the crowd reaction is totally different, I even feel a little bad for the other contestants because nobody ever gets such big reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by where we belong (View Post)
Same. I wasn't really rooting for her before the live shows. But in the last weeks, she's always delivered great performances.
Yeees. And I thought her performance this week was really cute and fun, she was my favorite out of the girls.

Which leaves me to being a bit shocked that Simon lost two girls in one night, wow. Watching him loose so bad was fun lmao, but Shan's performance was actually really good, it's such BS that she's out and A&A are still there.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I mean i can not say that I was not happy that SImon lost. Still don't get it though
Closed Thread   Post New Thread