Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Passionate Fan

She was featured in only one VS show for the first time last year in Nov but she does not officially model for their brand yet. She might get officially signed this year. Those articles don't all have accurate information. The modelling industry is more complicated than that. I have had friends pose on VS catwalks and runaways but they were not officially considered VS models yet until they were signed to represent the brand. Victoria's Secret in the past has had actresses,musicians, and other celebrity models participate in their events and walk their runaways but were not labeled as VS models. Plenty of models have walked their runaways but were not defined as VS models. It is more accurate to say she is a model for Burberry and Chanel. Claiming Harry dated a VS model just caused better headlines since VS is so infamous. She doesn't even fit the usual VS criteria. I should have clarified what I meant the first time around. Sorry to be annoying about that particular detail.

Time for a new thread.

credit:nicktopia

Victoria Justice with the guys.

Last edited by Venetia; 02-22-2013 at 09:48 AM
Old 02-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Meh, it doesnt matter.

I ADOREEEEE VICTORIA JUSTICE, SQUEEE.

Ill start the new thread.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f398/1d-frie.../#post67918335